First Prev
of 2
Next Last
john

Franklin, NY

#1 Mar 10, 2008
who was last killed in mullens before shelby nuc?
john

Franklin, NY

#2 Mar 10, 2008
last kill inbud before shelby nuc
john

Franklin, NY

#3 Mar 10, 2008
why is bud and mullens like living in hell
mullensrebel2011

United States

#4 Mar 10, 2008
Its not like living in hell. Bad things happen everywhere. This is a good area..we have good people here along with the bad. Last i heard hell only had the bad ones.

“You can't fix stupid!!!”

Since: Feb 08

Bud, wv

#5 Mar 11, 2008
You make your hometown as you wish.
Name

United States

#6 Mar 17, 2008
What was the name of the woman that was from Mullens that was shot and killed possibly in the late 80's or I think probably in the early 90's. I think she was shot by her husband, and I may be wrong but I think he shot himself also.
unknown

Orgas, WV

#7 Mar 17, 2008
it was that crazy woman that bashed her ol mans head in with a lava lamp up at the apts. a year or two ago.cant remember the name
Truth

Lyburn, WV

#8 Mar 17, 2008
unknown wrote:
it was that crazy woman that bashed her ol mans head in with a lava lamp up at the apts. a year or two ago.cant remember the name
Thomas Milam........it's public record
Ace

United States

#9 Mar 17, 2008
Name wrote:
What was the name of the woman that was from Mullens that was shot and killed possibly in the late 80's or I think probably in the early 90's. I think she was shot by her husband, and I may be wrong but I think he shot himself also.
I sure hope someone can answer this for me. I would really like to know.
Any one know anything

Victoria, TX

#10 Mar 17, 2008
Name wrote:
I guess that I am the only one that knows the least little thing about this. Nobody else has a clue, huh?
FACTS

United States

#11 Mar 17, 2008
Any one know anything wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that I am the only one that knows the least little thing about this. Nobody else has a clue, huh?
the woman's maiden name was Vickie Caperton
Any one know anything

Victoria, TX

#12 Mar 17, 2008
did she have a son that was named Scott (maybe) that was maybe 20 at the time she was murdered? I am not doubting you, but that name really doesn't ring a bell, sorry. Is there any way that there cold have been 2 murder suicides. Thanks for your help.
FACTS

United States

#13 Mar 17, 2008
Any one know anything wrote:
did she have a son that was named Scott (maybe) that was maybe 20 at the time she was murdered? I am not doubting you, but that name really doesn't ring a bell, sorry. Is there any way that there cold have been 2 murder suicides. Thanks for your help.
yes, she did have a son named Scott.
JJJ

Victoria, TX

#14 Mar 17, 2008
I think she was married and divorced w/a son before she remarried. I can't remember either married name.....sorry 'bout that. Maybe someone else can help ya.
rebelgrl

United States

#15 Mar 17, 2008
Her name in first marriage was McKinney. That was her sons name.
I thought her 2nd mrried name was caperton but I wasnt sure of that.
yzyz

United States

#16 Mar 17, 2008
Didn't Walter Mckinney kill himself/wife in the 80's? Somehow, Mona Rose was linked with Walter...I went to school with them. And, this might not be correct info...I am just trying to think back.
Name

United States

#17 Mar 18, 2008
So her first married name was McKinney, and one of her other names was Caperton. Was Caperton her second married name? if not does anyone know it? or was Caperton her maiden name? if not anyone know it?

Thanks
Name

United States

#18 Mar 20, 2008
bump
yzyz

United States

#19 Mar 22, 2008
i am a new reader here...what does "bump" mean? thanks
bump

Greenville, NC

#20 Mar 23, 2008
yzyz wrote:
i am a new reader here...what does "bump" mean? thanks
When you type "bump" in the comments section, it 'bumps' the thread back to the top of the list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min bacon hater 58,069
Overlook drive 22 min Want to know 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 53 min Junket 7,983
Drug paraphernalia ordiance gains momentum 18 hr its me 5
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana Mon Enter Username 224
Old Church House on Lusk Ave Sep 13 Cuzsoz 19
Paperboy Sep 12 yassir 2
•••
•••
Mullens Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••