Why Do People Always Try To Start Tro...

Why Do People Always Try To Start Trouble ?

Posted in the Mullens Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Friend

United States

#1 Dec 6, 2009
I Would Like To Know Why Is It When You Say Something To Someone,Why They Always Have To Turn It Around And Make Other People Upset About Things That Wasn't Even Talked About..They Add Stuff And Make The Whole Thing Wrong..Just To Make People Mad At You...Friends & Family Does This..It Is a Shame..They Have To Lie On You..Truth Is You Can't Trust Anyone In This World...Pitiful
Sinner

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2009
Man I Know What Ya Mean It Is So Wrong...People Are Always Running Their Mouths About Stupid Shit.. Where They Have No Business...Telling Your Secrets To Everybody...I Agree Ya Can't Trust Anyone..AT NO TIME EVER !!!!
1 post removed
Pro idiot

Pineville, WV

#4 Dec 7, 2009
Friend wrote:
I Would Like To Know Why Is It When You Say Something To Someone,Why They Always Have To Turn It Around And Make Other People Upset About Things That Wasn't Even Talked About..They Add Stuff And Make The Whole Thing Wrong..Just To Make People Mad At You...Friends & Family Does This..It Is a Shame..They Have To Lie On You..Truth Is You Can't Trust Anyone In This World...Pitiful
Why are you capitalizing the first letter of every word?
just my opinion

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 7, 2009
trust no one everyone is TWO FACED.
Ethel

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2009
just my opinion wrote:
trust no one everyone is TWO FACED.
Ethel here, Nobody on THE AVENUE is TWO FACED! I challenge you to name one!
phh

Oceana, WV

#7 Dec 7, 2009
They're troublemakers, who get a kick out of lying, gossiping. I guess they don't have a good life so they have to entertain themselves by interfering in the lives of others. Some is because of jealousy.
just my opinion

Lexington, KY

#8 Dec 8, 2009
Ethel wrote:
<quoted text>
now ethel you know im not naming names and that would put me in the same gossiping and troublemaking catagory as the others that do that, i dont trust anyone and i mind my own business but i do like to get on here and be nosie but im not gonna dogg people out on here because their life is none of anyone's business and ive seen people really get dogged out on topix.
kelly

United States

#9 Dec 11, 2009
yeah i have been through the same crap with so called friends.There is a couple that is always starting fights with other friends as long as they can keep crap going they love it and it doesn't matter who it hurts.Just like S M she loves it.She will do anything to cause trouble,two face as hell..
just curious

Ithaca, NY

#10 Dec 11, 2009
I can name more than 1 or even more than 10 so as far as that goes ETHEL I think you need to take another look around THE AVENUE!!!!!My God are blind?No just STUPID@!
Ethel

United States

#11 Dec 12, 2009
Ethel here, THE AVENUE is a perfect work of art. Everybody is perfect on MY AVENUE! You can walk up and down the street here and not worry that somebody is talking about you behind your back! THE AVENUE is a model of what all communities should be like across America! OK, I'm going to go wrap myself around a Christmas Tree! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! !!
kelly

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2009
well i am glad it so called perfect there on the AVENUE,if it is in mullens i know it isn't.But there is two faces,back stabbers and etc everywhere.I live beside some of them.And what kills me the most you know when they are telling a big fat one andthey still do it even when you catch them up in it.....that has happened more than once.I stay away from them and i still get throwed into the crap......
back in beckley

Beckley, WV

#13 Dec 12, 2009
i lived in mullens for about 6 yrs,and before i left i was really starting to get to know the people around town ,i miss living down there,but i always felt like people were talking about me.but it was worth the friends i made and the close community feeling but gossip is rampid!
My opinion

Driftwood, PA

#14 Dec 12, 2009
Look at the first two posts..Both are posting with the isp from Charleston, WV..and both capitalized EVERY FIRST LETTER of EVERY WORD! LOL! Must like talking to yourself, huh?
Ginger

Pineville, WV

#15 Dec 12, 2009
If you don't want it talked about , don't do it. Yyou can't hide anything in a small town. People find some of their neighbors very interesting. Read the paper and their names will be in there if they are caught by the police and arrested.
Snitch

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Dec 12, 2009
Ethel wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to take this shit.I would kick ethels ass.
Ethel

United States

#17 Dec 14, 2009
Snitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethel here, you wouldn't hit an old lady, would you? Stay away from THE AVENUE! JERK!
lady rebel

Pineville, WV

#18 Dec 15, 2009
My opinion wrote:
Look at the first two posts..Both are posting with the isp from Charleston, WV..and both capitalized EVERY FIRST LETTER of EVERY WORD! LOL! Must like talking to yourself, huh?
Maybe its Ethel from down on the avenue. Her isp address is Charleston,Wv., too.
just curious

United States

#19 Dec 16, 2009
Snitch wrote:
<quoted text>
HELL YES! finally somebody who see's things like normal people.
holler

United States

#20 Dec 16, 2009
heck, i live up a holler that has only six houses . we all talk about each other,,except face to face ..keeps peace...
WMW

AOL

#21 Dec 18, 2009
I wonder this same thing. I mean why cant people be adult and just live their own lives. I know some nosey people that like to spread lies and come at you like a copper head getting ready to strike. We all have had our problems but sometimes you just say "im done" and move on to something else. I know this woman who is stand offish and mean and she was always so rude to me. I found out that she was running her mouth about me. I confronted her and she wont even look in my direction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 46 min -Prince- 10,299
fat girls 1 hr Alien 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dalai Lama 91,202
Where did they go? 4 hr Uncle Sam 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr mzrevenge 1,385
Camel toe 23 hr Ira Hayes 2
Lime green mustang Thu Dude 8

Mullens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mullens Mortgages