does any one no of the people on bark...

does any one no of the people on barkers ridge and past the landing strip

Posted in the Mullens Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
alex

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Dec 8, 2009
just wondering what is up with them...with all those little ones i worry
concrened

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2009
who are you talking about?
Keep away

United States

#3 Dec 9, 2009
You had better just stay away from Barkers Ridge if you know what's good for you.
ImaCrinimalBich

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Dec 9, 2009
yeah ,they're just like messin' with death.
my opinion

Welch, WV

#5 Dec 9, 2009
alex wrote:
Tell us more. Just enough so we will have some idea of what you are talking about. How little are we tallking about. Babies, children, or young adults. Years ago I remember a young man getting killed at the airport. I think, if memories serves me well, a young man was doing donuts and went over the mountain. I hope young adults are not up there partying and drinking. This could lead to trouble and bad news for their parents. If you know something that would help someone in danger..you should tell b/f it happens.
alex

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Dec 9, 2009
they have three little ones....that im afraid for...sometimes all you can do is pray for the best....
Soo

Pineville, WV

#7 Dec 9, 2009
do these people have a horse?
help

Welch, WV

#8 Dec 9, 2009
alex wrote:
they have three little ones....that im afraid for...sometimes all you can do is pray for the best....
Praying is the best thing you can do for them, but then you need to call children services or police. If you do not get help for these children and something happens this will be on your shoulders. Go to pay phone and call, no one has to know it is you. If you went to the trouble to put it on topix, you could let the authories know. Please get them some help!
trying to understand

Oceana, WV

#9 Dec 9, 2009
alex wrote:
What are they doing and why is it that you worry about them? I dont understand!
whoelse

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2009
cant people quit being so nosey. so there are children at the residence. are we suppose to condem those who have kids. dont mean any harm has or will come to them whoever they might be.
whoelse

United States

#11 Dec 9, 2009
alex wrote:
someone here trying to stir up trouble
woahh baby

Oceana, WV

#12 Dec 9, 2009
Soo wrote:
do these people have a horse?
i no exactly who you are talkin about
well

Oceana, WV

#13 Dec 9, 2009
Well, nobody on Topix can do anything about this. Topix is not the place to bring this. If you're worried , call cps.
alex

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Dec 10, 2009
you knowm and i know cps doesnt do a thing...but call to let them no they are coming .....tell them to clean up....thats the end of it...its not the ones with the horses.. they life on out that road...
paying her way

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jan 1, 2010
the one i know on barkers ridge is a peace of shit, wyoming county people has already paid for two kids for her and who is the daddy of each, food stamps for there beer and DQ paydays for there gas.
Spell

Oakland, MD

#16 Jan 1, 2010
paying her way wrote:
the one i know on barkers ridge is a peace of shit, wyoming county people has already paid for two kids for her and who is the daddy of each, food stamps for there beer and DQ paydays for there gas.
It seems the taxpayers wasted money on your education too!
kerriS

Greensboro, NC

#17 Jan 22, 2010
my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us more. Just enough so we will have some idea of what you are talking about. How little are we tallking about. Babies, children, or young adults. Years ago I remember a young man getting killed at the airport. I think, if memories serves me well, a young man was doing donuts and went over the mountain. I hope young adults are not up there partying and drinking. This could lead to trouble and bad news for their parents. If you know something that would help someone in danger..you should tell b/f it happens.
the young man at the airport was my bubby an there was no partyin or drinkin goin on.u need to get ur story stragiht an quit talkn bout it or meet me at the mullens DQ.we dont care bout the other ppl.thats their own business an neither should u
1 post removed

Since: Mar 08

hicktown/herndon

#19 Jan 22, 2010
kerriS wrote:
<quoted text>the young man at the airport was my bubby an there was no partyin or drinkin goin on.u need to get ur story stragiht an quit talkn bout it or meet me at the mullens DQ.we dont care bout the other ppl.thats their own business an neither should u
i dont think you have your story right either. I believe they were referring to a car accident where 4 young boys were doing donuts in snow and went over the side killing one of them. It was 1990 or 1991.
Whoaa

Craigsville, VA

#20 Jan 22, 2010
ks is a nasty fat ugly wh*re. young girl got two baby daddies. she look like a whale up in the dairy queen. she needs to stop eatin and keep her legs closed.
Drama
#21 Jan 23, 2010
They wasn't talking about D.S. (may he rest in peace). K.S. is a good person. The whole family is. I think I know the family you people are talking about. Call C.P.S. or the police. If you don't like K.S. then you must just be a HATER. She only has two children, and she takes good care of her babies. That family has been through enough, please don't bring their business to Topix. Her personal life and her weight is her business. Call the right athoritys for those children in need, don't bring it to Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Wed Princess Hey 11,968
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed ScaryClown 4,463
Hookup Apr 13 jean 3
Mayor of Mullens (Apr '08) Apr 6 Rebel 96
steeles tavern (Aug '12) Apr 5 Stud Muffin 17
Why Do People Always Try To Start Trouble ? (Dec '09) Apr 5 Stud Muffin 55
Teacher Mullens grade school (Nov '16) Apr 5 abc 3

Mullens Jobs

Personal Finance

Mullens Mortgages