april ross

Peytona, WV

#21 May 30, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text> I am glad for you because you seem to be putting your children's lives as your 1st concern, I will say alot of the girls having children today do not do that, a great big hurrah for you and I hope things work out for all of you!!!! For you, there are good men out there that will help you and your children so wait and he will come along, and bless all the children involved.
thanks my kids come befor anything and anyone but like i said im over them in not worried bout it i dont care about them i care bout my kids but it is fucked up that i cant get their daddy to watch em while i go do something that i really need to do
Get A JOB

Barboursville, WV

#22 May 30, 2012
What you need to do, is get a job. Your mother isnt helping you, "I" am helping you! Every time I get paid, they have deducted your check from mine. & Yes, I do know you bunch of welfare trash. Quit having all of those kids that you or your mother cant take care of. It is called birth control honey... Use it! Your entire family has been on welfare long before you were ever born. You are all drug addict, pill snorting whores, who are ruining a once good thing by living off of it. There are peopl out there who cant get any help, all of you people are young & able to work. Get a job already!! & before you start talking crap about how you take care of your kids, you better talk to the people on here that doesnt know you. Because you are insane if you try that crap with us that do.
What A Skank She is

Amigo, WV

#23 May 30, 2012
Get A JOB wrote:
What you need to do, is get a job. Your mother isnt helping you, "I" am helping you! Every time I get paid, they have deducted your check from mine. & Yes, I do know you bunch of welfare trash. Quit having all of those kids that you or your mother cant take care of. It is called birth control honey... Use it! Your entire family has been on welfare long before you were ever born. You are all drug addict, pill snorting whores, who are ruining a once good thing by living off of it. There are peopl out there who cant get any help, all of you people are young & able to work. Get a job already!! & before you start talking crap about how you take care of your kids, you better talk to the people on here that doesnt know you. Because you are insane if you try that crap with us that do.
I never knew who this girl was or even recall seeing her until the last couple of weeks. I hear she has been locked up for a while. I will say this every time I see her she is with a different local pill head loser. She is running with the local trash. They are all worthless non-working, thieving, welfare riding, piles of dog sheet. Won't be long before she will be swelled up with another drug addicted welfare baby and she probably won't even have a clue to who the sperm donor is.
april ross

Peytona, WV

#24 May 30, 2012
Get A JOB wrote:
ok if u know us y dont u put ur name and i aint on walefare and my mom does help me and i aint no drug addict pill snotrin whore i dont do drugs for your info the only thing i get from welfare is medical so now wut and i stayed on bc it didnt work i do take care of my kids i always have em u better watch i aint like most of these young women out here i do care bout my kids id rather them have everything and me have nothing everyone knows i put my babies first u better get to know me before u go and say stuff because everything i said is true so go fuck ur self
april ross

Peytona, WV

#25 May 30, 2012
What A Skank She is wrote:
<quoted text>I never knew who this girl was or even recall seeing her until the last couple of weeks. I hear she has been locked up for a while. I will say this every time I see her she is with a different local pill head loser. She is running with the local trash. They are all worthless non-working, thieving, welfare riding, piles of dog sheet. Won't be long before she will be swelled up with another drug addicted welfare baby and she probably won't even have a clue to who the sperm donor is.
i hope ur talkin bout tasheena cuz my babies only have one daddy not 3 diff ones
What

Hansford, WV

#26 May 31, 2012
april ross wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks my kids come befor anything and anyone but like i said im over them in not worried bout it i dont care about them i care bout my kids but it is fucked up that i cant get their daddy to watch em while i go do something that i really need to do
Well I think I would just forget this "man" and move on it will be hard at times but I am sure you will mange and forget that he donated the sperm to you because if he can't do anything for them then he is not a Daddy he is a deadbeat that doesn't deserve the tittle. You will find a man because I know they are out there but be patient and ingore the other people acting stupid on this web site just keep doing what you are doing now and it will work out. You don't have to have a man to be happy and if they can help with your children I wouldn't dare call the men because they are children themselves only think of one thing and it is not the right thing. KEEP YOU HEAD UP AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT ANYONE SAYS! Your seem to have your head on straight just stay that way. You have pride and that will get you far!!!!
Lollll

Ardsley, NY

#27 May 31, 2012
Looks like to me u need to go back to school to learn how to spell!
april ross

Charleston, WV

#28 May 31, 2012
Lollll wrote:
Looks like to me u need to go back to school to learn how to spell!
lmao omg i know how to spell perfectly its called mskin it short
What

Pineville, WV

#29 May 31, 2012
You Are sleeping with Robbie hale ... DAMON told me all about it and you are trash tasheena correll... You don't even have your kids .. Your to worried about who you can sleep with day to day! You need to get your life together girl and think about what's really important!
What

Hansford, WV

#30 May 31, 2012
What wrote:
You Are sleeping with Robbie hale ... DAMON told me all about it and you are trash tasheena correll... You don't even have your kids .. Your to worried about who you can sleep with day to day! You need to get your life together girl and think about what's really important!
hold on this is the what from charleston dont start trashing her using me i do not know you and I do not think you should use me to talk about someone so ithink yo need to just leave me out of this i think her kids come first that's great dont use me as a patsy for your crap.
What

Hansford, WV

#31 Jun 1, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>hold on this is the what from charleston dont start trashing her using me i do not know you and I do not think you should use me to talk about someone so ithink yo need to just leave me out of this i think her kids come first that's great dont use me as a patsy for your crap.
I do not know any of the people involved in this topix but I want to clear up the fact that somone used What and talked about this girl named TC, I do not know her so I will not post anything negative about her on the other hand I will say that the woman named April has her head on straight and I want to give her a hands up because her kids come first and if she is on welfare and taking care of her kids then you have no right to talk about her that is what the system is for not for people who abuse it!!! April forget about these narrow minded people!!!!!!!!!!
truth

United States

#32 Jun 1, 2012
I agree tasheena is a pretty girl, but the old saying goes beauty is only skin deep...she knows shes pretty & her attitude ruins the outside beauty...It is one thing to have confidence in yourself, but another thing all together to walk around like your better than everybody else & think she should turn the heads of every male or female around
Lmao

Pineville, WV

#33 Jun 1, 2012
April I think it's so funny that you that you call Tasheena a whore and it wasn't just days after you and Shane broke up that you was already so in love with this Jason dude lmao!! I think all of you guys are skanky welfare whores.. Why have all these [email protected] kids y'all have with these deadbeat dudes and live off the state? If April had her head on straight like you said he wouldn't be so worried about being with another man rather than getting a job and be able to take care of three kids without a man and living in someone elses home! Look at the loser y'all are really fighting over? Seriously girls? Get some [email protected] priorities already !
Get A JOB

Barboursville, WV

#34 Jun 1, 2012
If the only thing all of you deadbeats down that road are on is a medical card, then why do you pay for your groceries with a foodstamp card? You do know that just because they gave you those cards, we do what those are? If you do work, then where do you work? Who employs you? We all know about Aprils mother working under the table for L&B, & collecting my taxes. The only person that I know of that actually has a job, is the boy Tashena is with. Now are they married, or living together, collecting welfare & working? Very interesting. I do believe that the state needs to come in & investigate everyone that lives down there. I also believe thet should be contacted over the videos & pictures that all of you addicts post on FaceBook. Oh thats right, they have already seen them. If I had a house that nasty, I sure wouldnt post it on the computer for all to see. & I most definetly wouldnt be saying that I took care of my kids, we can all see what a good job on that you are all doing.
What

Hansford, WV

#35 Jun 1, 2012
Get A JOB wrote:
If the only thing all of you deadbeats down that road are on is a medical card, then why do you pay for your groceries with a foodstamp card? You do know that just because they gave you those cards, we do what those are? If you do work, then where do you work? Who employs you? We all know about Aprils mother working under the table for L&B, & collecting my taxes. The only person that I know of that actually has a job, is the boy Tashena is with. Now are they married, or living together, collecting welfare & working? Very interesting. I do believe that the state needs to come in & investigate everyone that lives down there. I also believe thet should be contacted over the videos & pictures that all of you addicts post on FaceBook. Oh thats right, they have already seen them. If I had a house that nasty, I sure wouldnt post it on the computer for all to see. & I most definetly wouldnt be saying that I took care of my kids, we can all see what a good job on that you are all doing.
Why don't you get a life and leave these people alone if there house is not as clean as you think it should be then offer to help clean or shut up you are straying from the subject!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao

Pineville, WV

#36 Jun 2, 2012
Tasheena is not with a working man... She is actually with every NON working loser their is... The guy you are talking about is Chris Riling and she cheated on him and drive him crazy he was in a nut house but may be out now not sure. But he didn't work either or has not for a while anyway! Trash.. That's all I got to say is TRASH.. Between the two of the girls they have 6 children that my taxes are paying for... I agree they need to get a d-mn job already instead of worry about a man to sleep with!
lol

Ridgeview, WV

#37 Jun 3, 2012
Tashenna i saw u the other day ,with your wvu shirt on ,yea girl your hott..you need a working man ,ill take care of you
Lmao

Pineville, WV

#38 Jun 3, 2012
Shake your bottle of pills and shell come running!!
friend

Nitro, WV

#39 Jun 4, 2012
As a matter of fact Chris riling is by far trash.
april ross

Saint Albans, WV

#40 Jun 5, 2012
i dont sleep with men i have 1 man not everyone in mullens and more and i do care about my kids they come befor any man i aint who yall think i am i dont live off walefare for reall i dont get no money my mother and some of my other family is helpin me since shane and his family wont and it takes time to get a job exspeacially if ur a single mother of 3 BABIES and no Chris Riling is not trash he took care of them kids more than wut tasheena did while she was out cheatin on him same way with me i had the kids while shane was cheatin on me yall r just tryin to piss someone off but it aint workin cuz i know how my life is and i know how to run it i have responsabilities and i take care of em but from wut i was told shane caught tasheena screwin someone and that she has been doin it from day one i tried to tell him how she was but oh well i guess he found out the hard way this is the last thing im sayin cuz im done with it all i have been for like 2 weeks now so yall can talk all the shit u want it dont bother me and for the people tellin me i got my head on straight thank you very much i do and its gonna stay that way im not gonna go out here and get sprung out on drugs i care way to much bout my babies to do stuff like that u can ask anyone if im on drugs they will tell u no cuz im not i dont care who u r believe wut u want i take pills cuz they get perscribed to me i dont go out here and buy em but im out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr Dalai Lama 88,735
Lisa Williamson 4 hr George Jones an... 2
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 5 hr luci 9,822
Trump wins 9 hr Trump for President 1
Wyo Co Court House 12 hr Yep 2
Lester cop in new charger 13 hr dual exhaust 2
Traffic in Helen (Jan '13) 13 hr dual exhaust 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mullens Mortgages