Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater

Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater

Posted in the Mullens Forum

JustForFun

Oakland, MD

#1 Oct 17, 2008
What would you do if you found out your boyfriend, girfriend, husband, or wife was cheating?
Carrie

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2008
I would post it all over Topix like everyone else does.
JustForFun

Oakland, MD

#3 Oct 17, 2008
I am really curious what most people would do and why.
what 1

United States

#4 Oct 17, 2008
I think they need to know for sure and not just take someones word for it.People will start all kinds of lies to hurt others in any way that they can,.
JustForFun

Oakland, MD

#5 Oct 17, 2008
I realize that is true. That's part of my concern. I have been in situations where I know someone is cheating but never know whether to say anything or not and usually don't. I never know what to do in that situation; partly because you wonder if they would even believe you if you told them. I personally think cheating sucks. I think if I were in that position I would leave, but you just never know until you are actually in the shoes. I wonder what other people take is because I think learning from others experience is an important part of this life. I always feel really sorry for people who are being deceived and have no idea too.
what 1

United States

#6 Oct 17, 2008
My best friend has always asked me to let her know if I caught her husband was cheating on her , I dont know if I could you risk messing u p your friendship I do however know that I would go to him and find out what was going on tell him he has to tell her and hope that would work. If my spouse cheated on me I would beat the crap out of him and never trust him again.
Shawn

Pineville, WV

#7 Oct 18, 2008
If my wife was cheating on me I'd ask her to let me watch. I just want her to be happy,
JustForFun

Oakland, MD

#8 Oct 18, 2008
Okay if you truly wanted your spouse to be happy, if they were cheating they obviously weren’t happy with you, wouldn’t you just leave so they could possibly experience real happiness? I once tried to warn this girl about this guy and she didn't believe me because he was my x, which I can somewhat understand. Ignorantly she married him anyway and 11 or more affairs and 5 months later they were divorced. She should have headed my advice that came straight from experience.
Who knew

Welch, WV

#9 Oct 21, 2008
If I could prove that my husband was cheating, I'd dance all the way down to the court house and file for divorce.
Jroxy01

AOL

#10 Oct 21, 2008
wondering about Mullens PD have a few hot cops now
Jroxy01

AOL

#11 Oct 21, 2008
Cheating is very bad it hurts so much all you want to do is get even let your lawer do the talking and take everything
west

United States

#12 Oct 21, 2008
Cheating is childish and selfish ...and against the law...you can be prosecuted for it

look it up....Mullens is full of cheaters.man and women......there is a wise old saying ...IF HE CHEATED WITH YOU..HE WILL CHEAT ON YOU ...90% OF MEN IN MULLENS ARE horny scumbags,you are a disgrace to your family and god...
Jroxy01

AOL

#13 Oct 21, 2008
west wrote:
Cheating is childish and selfish ...and against the law...you can be prosecuted for it
look it up....Mullens is full of cheaters.man and women......there is a wise old saying ...IF HE CHEATED WITH YOU..HE WILL CHEAT ON YOU ...90% OF MEN IN MULLENS ARE horny scumbags,you are a disgrace to your family and god...
True but not all just in Mullens it is everywhere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu snickers 4,304
Wyoming East Football Thu mullens. 6
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Thu luci 11,602
After midnight Nov 12 Oh ya 2
How is Piney Gardens NOW? Nov 2 Needs A Home 2
Women who CHEAT!! (Mar '10) Oct 31 Bigdog 77
police at clinic Oct '17 guess who 17

Mullens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance