First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Does any one know if she goes both ways or is she just a lesbian? My son said we is interested in her and but some girl at DQ told me she was gay.
1 post removed
real talk

Lanham, MD

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Learn how to spell her name dumb ass.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 18, 2013
That is one way of spelling her name. I have never looked at her birth certificate jackass.

Location hidden

#5 Mar 18, 2013
She is one hot chic. Wonder if she puts out now. I know she used to run a good train.
huh

Rupert, WV

#6 Mar 18, 2013
she goes both ways her and kimberly logan slept together all the time before kimberly moved to princeton i still hear they mess with each other from time to time
think

Pineville, WV

#7 Mar 19, 2013
USMC Dave wrote:
Does any one know if she goes both ways or is she just a lesbian? My son said we is interested in her and but some girl at DQ told me she was gay.
If she is by or whatever I wouldn't take a girl at the DQs word for a fact.The girl must not know she works with a couple that were by at one time and they are nice people,so keep an open mind.
haha

Branchland, WV

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Id watch. Lol
Smarter than you

Oceana, WV

#9 Mar 19, 2013
huh wrote:
she goes both ways her and kimberly logan slept together all the time before kimberly moved to princeton i still hear they mess with each other from time to time
You don't know what you are talking about, so watch it!
Kristie Monk

Oceana, WV

#10 Mar 19, 2013
Silly adults these days, its sad that I'm more mature than a 49 year old :) I've been in a faithful relationship for the past year of my life. But if you have any negative comments towards me, tell me sweethearts, not the internet :)

Location hidden

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Sorry Christy I am not 49. I am younger than that. But you are still hot. I didn't know you had a boy friend or girlfriend. It was stated by someone on her that you go both ways. Does that mean you like threesomes. With a man involved. Just wondering.
really

Silver Spring, MD

#12 Mar 20, 2013
USMC Dave wrote:
Sorry Christy I am not 49. I am younger than that. But you are still hot. I didn't know you had a boy friend or girlfriend. It was stated by someone on her that you go both ways. Does that mean you like threesomes. With a man involved. Just wondering.
I have been following you on here. You act like your for god and you say this and that about kids you are just as sick as the ones that are harming kids. This girl is in school you are a sick pervert! You need some help on one forum your talking about god and doing right and on this one your talking about threesomes I think this is called a hipacrit!!!!
Kristie Monk

Oceana, WV

#13 Mar 20, 2013
I've been with my boyfriend for almost 13 months. Now stop making a fool of yourself.
Leave it alone

Statts Mills, WV

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Kristie Monk, bisexual? I think not. She's in a relationship with Tyler, who happens to be a guy. She's committed to him. I don't understand why a grown ass man would even talk about a girl her age. Stick with the women your age. If women your age don't want to be with you, fix that. Young women don't want with you either. Your son is probably embarrassed by you. DQ girls don't know what they're talking about. Lol. They should be working not spreading rumors. Kimberly Logan's name also needs to be kept out of this conversation. She's moving on with her life, she doesn't need this drama nor does Kristie. Grow the hell up.
lem

Buffalo, WV

#15 Mar 20, 2013
haha wrote:
Id watch. Lol
I bet u would cew.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 21, 2013
Kristy, I want to apologize to you about the way I talked to you. I shouldn't have said what I said in the first place. Second of all I didn't know you where that young. You said something about me being 49. I don't know who you think I am but must have me mistaken me for someone else. I am only 41 years old. I don't know you from Adam. I had just listened to rumors of what someone else had said about you and I shouldn't have. I sometimes have a poor since of humor sometimes and shouldn't have said those things to you. My PTSD and other injuries I took in Afghanistan sometimes has a poor way of coming out of me. I am typing this from a note that I wrote on a piece of paper that It took me two hours to write and I wanted to make sure my point in this was clear and not hurtful in any way. I am not writing this because somebody is twisting my arm. It is a sincere apology. I hope you accept it. Thank you for reading this and setting me straight because I can be childish and immature sometimes. Please forgive me.
real talk

Charles City, VA

#17 Mar 21, 2013
Pervert.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 21, 2013
What, for apologizing?
bubblegummy

Charles City, VA

#19 Mar 21, 2013
No for getting on here acting like you know kristie, then apologizing because you "didnt know she was that young." I dont think you understand the peoples feelings youve hurt on here. You need a fast reality check old fart.
? old ?

Hansford, WV

#20 Mar 21, 2013
bubblegummy wrote:
No for getting on here acting like you know kristie, then apologizing because you "didnt know she was that young." I dont think you understand the peoples feelings youve hurt on here. You need a fast reality check old fart.
Okay, I realize Dave is a jerk, but 41 isn't old.
real talk

Charles City, VA

#21 Mar 21, 2013
Try 50

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 90,427
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 5 hr luci 10,086
Wyoming East 5 hr east 11
Building near Wyoming hotel 6 hr Della 3
Places to swim 23 hr sue 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mon Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Stacy cochran Jun 11 Annue 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mullens Mortgages