A True Friend

Saint Albans, WV

#167 Aug 22, 2011
loyal reader 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your family arent the only ones who nursed that babys health, so not all the credit goes to you. I know some people that was up all night for 3 days in a row giving that baby breathing treatments and walking her around the house while she was crying and so forth...While yes you and your family definitely did good things for her as I have heard, you all werent the only ones. And how do you know and are so sure that "she wont get a party for her birthday where she is now?" Do you know those people personally, because if you dont then I think its a pretty RUDE assumption of you to make about how well they are caring for that baby. Truth is, just like you just said, "desperate times calls for desperate measures" that too me sounds obsessive and would be enough for me(if I were Adam) to do whatever I had to do to keep you away, obsessive behavior isnt a good thing. I get that you love that baby, but trying to force your way in to her life is not healthy. If Adam wants you in her life that is his perogative, but you need to accept the fact that you may never be in her life again and you going through extremes to get in her life will only push you that much furhter out of her life. No one is coming down on you for loving that little girl, but you acting obsessive is not a good thing...Ive seen you on here a lot...First with someone I know very well and very dear to me, you "kissed her butt' to get things done, now that she is no longer dealing with the issue and is of no use to you, you are on here trying every trick under the sun to get Adam to allow you to play grandma. If I were Adam I would steer clear of you. One reason being the fact that someone close to you is involved with "the one"...and for two the fact that you are saying stuff like "desperate times calls for desperate measures" that to me is freaky....And that IS MY HONEST OPINION...
Thank you you took the words ight out of my life, and she's lying about him saying that he was gonna let The ho see her thats bullshit, the last time they saw each oher she hit on him for money and he told her she looked like a crack ho and to leave him the hell alone. The fact that she is using the name nana says it all. I think she needs to get it through her head that she is not her grandmother, never will be, and will most definatly never be in this kids life. Go to church, pray about it, cuss about it, however ya deal with loss, but deal with it cause your role in this childs life is over! But thats just my opinion!
A True Friend

Saint Albans, WV

#168 Aug 22, 2011
Dark Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I can remember. Give me some initials. Who do you think I am?
Never mind you, if you were who I thought you were you would have known who I am by the question. But I am curious what r your initials?
Dark Daddy

Smyrna, TN

#169 Aug 23, 2011
A True Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind you, if you were who I thought you were you would have known who I am by the question. But I am curious what r your initials?
I would give them on here but then too many people might figure me out too easy. I have my reasons for keeping my identity a secret for now. I would be willing to tell you who I am just not on this site. I would also love to hear from Adam again. We were close friends growing up and I also have a little bad news for him about members of my family.
Bad Dad

Amigo, WV

#170 Aug 23, 2011
A True Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet your last name starts with a C.
Dark Daddy

Smyrna, TN

#171 Aug 24, 2011
Bad Dad wrote:
<quoted text> I'll bet your last name starts with a C.
Bad Dad? Interesting name. Not a name that I can say that I would use on this site of all places. The way people are on here that is just asking for them to start on you. I hope that you aren't what your name suggests and that they don't decide to attack you without cause. lol
Bad Dad

Amigo, WV

#172 Aug 24, 2011
Dark Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad Dad? Interesting name. Not a name that I can say that I would use on this site of all places. The way people are on here that is just asking for them to start on you. I hope that you aren't what your name suggests and that they don't decide to attack you without cause. lol
Well you know Dark Daddy I really don't care if people attack me or not because I raised my children myself and I did it without welfare or food stamps or any help from anyone and they turned out to be pretty good kids. Yes I am a m a Bad Dad.
Dark Daddy

Smyrna, TN

#173 Aug 24, 2011
Bad Dad wrote:
<quoted text> Well you know Dark Daddy I really don't care if people attack me or not because I raised my children myself and I did it without welfare or food stamps or any help from anyone and they turned out to be pretty good kids. Yes I am a m a Bad Dad.
I compliment you on being able to take care of and raise your children and have them turn out fine. So friend, what are your initials?
A True Friend

Hurricane, WV

#174 Aug 27, 2011
Bad Dad wrote:
<quoted text> I'll bet your last name starts with a C.
Nope Sure doesn't what is yours?
A True Friend

Hurricane, WV

#175 Aug 27, 2011
Dark Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would give them on here but then too many people might figure me out too easy. I have my reasons for keeping my identity a secret for now. I would be willing to tell you who I am just not on this site. I would also love to hear from Adam again. We were close friends growing up and I also have a little bad news for him about members of my family.
I don't want my name on here either! lol I didn't meet Adam untill we were 17 or 18 years old, but he is one peson that for the rest of my life I will always hold near and dear to my heart! He really is a good person, who cares deeply for his family and friends. Sorry about your family members.
canon

Sutton, WV

#176 Aug 27, 2011
me too!
1 post removed
A True Friend

Seth, WV

#178 Sep 3, 2011
canon wrote:
me too!
"me too!" what does that mean ?
michelle

Lerona, WV

#179 Sep 12, 2011
very well stated "A True Friend" he would go above and beyond for anyone. Its more then the truth to say she will be well taken care of and protected and guided through out her life with adam.
truthful

La Crosse, FL

#180 Sep 23, 2011
there is no way puss adam is a MMA fighter unless it is against little babies cause he is 1 of the biggest pusses i have ever seen
michelle

Rupert, WV

#181 Sep 25, 2011
truthful wrote:
there is no way puss adam is a MMA fighter unless it is against little babies cause he is 1 of the biggest pusses i have ever seen
adam would never harm a child

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#182 Sep 25, 2011
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
adam would never harm a child
I hope his baby is home with him by now....
A True Friend

Charleston, WV

#183 Sep 26, 2011
truthful wrote:
All I go to say is say that to him now, he aint a "boy" anymore, so shut up and grow up!
Miss Kitty

Rocky Mount, NC

#184 Nov 2, 2011
So does Adam finally have his baby girl?
just being frank

Hansford, WV

#185 Nov 2, 2011
michelle wrote:
lol at you... no its the same adam... hate to tell you... ither your on here trying to start bullshit about him or snoop on him for personal gain... so... which one is it. are u wanting to have personal gain for your future referance or are you trying to get the scoop on him to start bullshit because actually i have nothing negative to say about him... just hate how people get on a website and talk about someone expecially someone that i dont even believe gets on the internet.... so... way to go someone_who-knows
I tell ya if anyone wants to start crap on him it will be lies Adam is a good guy. Just had some bad luck with some very bad people. Wrong places at the wrong times. Adam is going to be a better dad than the mother will ever be to that child. That mother don't deserve to have kids. Adam loves that baby and is very good to that baby.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#186 Nov 2, 2011
just being frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell ya if anyone wants to start crap on him it will be lies Adam is a good guy. Just had some bad luck with some very bad people. Wrong places at the wrong times. Adam is going to be a better dad than the mother will ever be to that child. That mother don't deserve to have kids. Adam loves that baby and is very good to that baby.
Very good to hear, hope she is home with Adam by now.
just being frank

Hansford, WV

#187 Nov 2, 2011
someone_who-knows wrote:
Well if you can read good there Michelle, I never once said anything at all negative about him. I was asking if anyone knew anything about him, so LOL on you cause that is not starting anything. Some people.

Personal gain, ummm no. Wanting to start s*** on him, ummmm no wrong again. I heard that theres an Adam Shrewsbury as the father of a baby by Kerry Browning. I am just asking questions. Kerry Browning is all messed up and I was wondering if this guy was cool or not. Is that starting BS...Ummmm again no.

You must be his wife, girlfriend, mistress maybe? Who cares ...Seems to me that YOU are the only one on here trying to run your mouth and start crap with people.
I know Adam I am a male he has done some work for me and a buddy of mine with his brother in law Nick. He is a very good guy. He is a hard worker and stays clean, don't do any drugs and I don't think I have ever seen him drink a beer. He is a good dad and will be a lot better for that kid than the mother than Kerry could ever be. I don't know how he ever got messed up with that girl to begin with. So if you are truly concerned. Believe me Adam is a good dude and will be a very good dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dalai Lama 91,206
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 1 hr luci 10,300
fat girls 5 hr Alien 2
Where did they go? 8 hr Uncle Sam 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr mzrevenge 1,385
Camel toe Thu Ira Hayes 2
Lime green mustang Thu Dude 8

Mullens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mullens Mortgages