nana

Tarboro, NC

#127 Aug 14, 2011
move on already wrote:
"nana" why dont you give the man some space. this is not your baby and it is not your family member. i know kenny and he has moved on with his life. just wait a little while kenny will knock up kerry cause he cant seem to get enough of that raunchy puss. let adam and his family enjoy their baby when they get her home. leave this poor man alone already. adam is not going to let you or aanyone else in your family intrude on him and his daughter. move on already you are making yourself look like a stalker!
no i am not a family member but I feel like it takes a special kind of person to love a child who is not blood kin.I don't know of any child who can have too much love from anyone. I took care of this baby when she was going through withdrawals and as soon as I got her to the point of being a happy and healthy baby she was taken from me.I only want to know that she's ok and happy. She deserves that. She has all these ppl who love her but she is stuck in a fostor home where ppl get paid to take care of her. There's no "real" attachment. As far as you referring to me as being a stalker, I don't appreciate that at all. I just love that baby so much!
nana

Tarboro, NC

#128 Aug 14, 2011
Kerry wrote:
He rocked my world.
I'm not sure why you felt the need to use Kerry's name for your comment but she has no access to a computor so BLAH!!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#129 Aug 14, 2011
Hey "move on already" when you care for a baby it dont matter if you are "family" or not. Trust me, it dont take blood to make you family. I love that little girl too and I am not family, so does that make me a stalker too? Get a life buddy.
nana

Tarboro, NC

#130 Aug 14, 2011
loyal reader 2011 wrote:
Hey "move on already" when you care for a baby it dont matter if you are "family" or not. Trust me, it dont take blood to make you family. I love that little girl too and I am not family, so does that make me a stalker too? Get a life buddy.
AMEN SISTA!!!!!
drb

Clay, WV

#131 Aug 14, 2011
just askin wrote:
<quoted text>I hear he lives somewhere in Princeton. If you find him I really would like to talk to him. I'm not trying to cause any harm or trouble for him. just want to talk to him
Give me your initials so if I find him I can tell him.
nana

Tarboro, NC

#132 Aug 15, 2011
drb wrote:
<quoted text>Give me your initials so if I find him I can tell him.
KH. My email address is [email protected] thanks a lot!!I think he might know my husband and stepson
drb

Princeton, WV

#133 Aug 15, 2011
nana wrote:
<quoted text>KH. My email address is [email protected] thanks a lot!!I think he might know my husband and stepson
Ok. I will send you an email when I get a chance.
nana

Tarboro, NC

#134 Aug 15, 2011
drb wrote:
<quoted text>Ok. I will send you an email when I get a chance.
thank you so much drb!!!
A True Friend

Ona, WV

#135 Aug 17, 2011
OK heres my opinion, some may like it some may not! "nana" I understand the attachment you feel towards this baby, I really do! My brother got a gorl pregnant, about 6-7 months into the preg. she went back tto her husband. Before Aliah was born my brother died of a massive heart attach. We all know she is his but the she is about 5 years old now and the man she calls daddy she loves verry much. I would love for her to know I am her aunt, but I wouldn't take what she has away from her for my own selfishness. My advise to you is let Adam have his daughter, know she will be loved, stop trying to get in touch with him (it will push him futher away). Stand back and admire from afar, it may be painfull for you but less confusing and less painfull for her, and if it's her your concerned about then you'll head my advise.
A True Friend

Ona, WV

#136 Aug 17, 2011
D.R.B.? You have peeked my curiousoty! Your going to haveto give me better hint's than drb, lol. OK your a childhood friend I got that I met Adam around the time he started dating that girl from Mullens, I think she drove a white thunderbird. Right after they hooked up we met. I am still friends with her. I wish she would beat Kerries ass. Anyway did you go to mullens, did you graduate, are u male or female, related to him or just friends. Where do u live now?
nana

Tarboro, NC

#137 Aug 17, 2011
A True Friend wrote:
OK heres my opinion, some may like it some may not! "nana" I understand the attachment you feel towards this baby, I really do! My brother got a gorl pregnant, about 6-7 months into the preg. she went back tto her husband. Before Aliah was born my brother died of a massive heart attach. We all know she is his but the she is about 5 years old now and the man she calls daddy she loves verry much. I would love for her to know I am her aunt, but I wouldn't take what she has away from her for my own selfishness. My advise to you is let Adam have his daughter, know she will be loved, stop trying to get in touch with him (it will push him futher away). Stand back and admire from afar, it may be painfull for you but less confusing and less painfull for her, and if it's her your concerned about then you'll head my advise.
I feel for you and the situation you are in with your niece. Adam may not mind that I see the baby but if I just set back and do nothing I will never know. I could be a very good ali for Adam if he would only meet me. Who wouldn't want someone helping out with the things that kids need. Things are not cheap these days and what child couldn't use love from someone? The baby doesn't need to know the whole gruesome story about how she came to be and that she was shuffled around to fostor homes the first year of her life. Please don't take this as me being rude.
A True Friend

Ona, WV

#138 Aug 17, 2011
Dark Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
If Adam can care for this child and the child is his then I am willing to help in any way that I can.
Dark Daddy this is just a hunch (could be wrong) but have you ever been up Barkers Creek with a "friend" listning to Bob Siegers "Night Moves" ? If so let me know I need to ask u something urgent.(that is if u r who I think u r)
nana

Tarboro, NC

#139 Aug 17, 2011
A True Friend wrote:
I am truly happy for Adam and his family. They are getting a real prize in this lil one. She has the most amazing eyes and smile. My sister taught Adam in school and the first time she layed eyes on the baby she said the baby looked like Adam. The sad part is that we were told the baby belonged to my son but of course dna proved that to be wrong. I am not a fostor parent. I was the supposed grandma and she was placed with me after she was taken from her mom. the baby was very sickly but by the time she left us she was a healthy happy baby. If nothing else I will give myself credit for getting her thru a very painful and difficult time in her young life. If I never get to see her again I know she will be in good hands. There's a lot of ppl out there who love that lil one besides me and I wish her and her family the best of luck.
A True Friend

Ona, WV

#140 Aug 17, 2011
nana wrote:
<quoted text>I am truly happy for Adam and his family. They are getting a real prize in this lil one. She has the most amazing eyes and smile. My sister taught Adam in school and the first time she layed eyes on the baby she said the baby looked like Adam. The sad part is that we were told the baby belonged to my son but of course dna proved that to be wrong. I am not a fostor parent. I was the supposed grandma and she was placed with me after she was taken from her mom. the baby was very sickly but by the time she left us she was a healthy happy baby. If nothing else I will give myself credit for getting her thru a very painful and difficult time in her young life. If I never get to see her again I know she will be in good hands. There's a lot of ppl out there who love that lil one besides me and I wish her and her family the best of luck.
So you must be Kenny's mom then? I have only met your son a couple of times but he seems like decent young man who is being led down the wrong path by the WRONG person. I hate it for you that your son ended up meeting her. Trust me I have had my run ins with her and none have been pleasant. She slept with my boyfriend knowing full well we were togeather, tried to sleep with another one a couple years later. She even got drunk and called my friends 88 year old grandmother asking for crack!! The poor woman didn't even know what it was. I feel sorry for u.
nana

Tarboro, NC

#141 Aug 17, 2011
A True Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
So you must be Kenny's mom then? I have only met your son a couple of times but he seems like decent young man who is being led down the wrong path by the WRONG person. I hate it for you that your son ended up meeting her. Trust me I have had my run ins with her and none have been pleasant. She slept with my boyfriend knowing full well we were togeather, tried to sleep with another one a couple years later. She even got drunk and called my friends 88 year old grandmother asking for crack!! The poor woman didn't even know what it was. I feel sorry for u.
It has truly been an ordeal dealing with everything. and yes Kenny has always been the sweetest guy. Iv been walking on eggshells with that situation. He was so proud when he held that baby for the first time. I also wanted to let Adam know that we have lots of baby pics of the lil one from when she was first born and some videos I wouldn't mind sharing.
A True Friend

Ona, WV

#142 Aug 17, 2011
nana wrote:
<quoted text>It has truly been an ordeal dealing with everything. and yes Kenny has always been the sweetest guy. Iv been walking on eggshells with that situation. He was so proud when he held that baby for the first time. I also wanted to let Adam know that we have lots of baby pics of the lil one from when she was first born and some videos I wouldn't mind sharing.
Honestly I could be wrong but I think he wants to start his own collection of pic's and video's. I could be wong but if it were me I would wanna start from the first time they put her in his arms and say she's your's. But that's just me. If I ever get the chance to speak to him, I will pass it along.
nana

Tarboro, NC

#143 Aug 17, 2011
A True Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly I could be wrong but I think he wants to start his own collection of pic's and video's. I could be wong but if it were me I would wanna start from the first time they put her in his arms and say she's your's. But that's just me. If I ever get the chance to speak to him, I will pass it along.
thanks...just let me know. She was his from the beginning and if he would like her baby pics I would be happy to pass them along. I have my own collection that I will never part with. She will always have a piece of my heart.

Location hidden

#144 Aug 17, 2011
A True Friend wrote:
I agree 100%

Location hidden

#145 Aug 17, 2011
There have been many people hurt in the "passing around" of this baby. But everyone must go on. Keep her in your memory, heart and mind, but for Gods sake let this little girl go home to daddy and hopefully she will never remember or have any "side affects" from the shuffling she went through as an infant. I cannot wait to hear that baby has finally gone home to be with her daddy and family. Go Adam GO!!!!
nana

Tarboro, NC

#146 Aug 17, 2011
I just hope she gets so spend some time with her siblings. They are all adorable kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 5 min luci 10,263
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 22 min Weepy 91,001
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Thu knot 1,765
Odd Music Thread (Apr '14) Thu Uncle Tom 8
Pineville Music Thread (Oct '13) Thu Leon Tridowski 19
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Crowley 1,375
Women who CHEAT!! (Mar '10) Jul 20 Max 71

Mullens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mullens Mortgages