Call Police Dept. and report a drug d...

Call Police Dept. and report a drug dealer.

Posted in the Mullens Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
David Duke

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Mar 12, 2012
Do it now.
just say no

Hurricane, WV

#2 Mar 12, 2012
people has been spotted at f. jones house towards bud with pills in bags taking them to his house. know people that are on drugs are constantly at his house all times during the day and partly into the night. His butt needs busted asap. Hope he can live with himself knowing he's killing people.
Choclate Man

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Mar 14, 2012
just say no wrote:
people has been spotted at f. jones house towards bud with pills in bags taking them to his house. know people that are on drugs are constantly at his house all times during the day and partly into the night. His butt needs busted asap. Hope he can live with himself knowing he's killing people.
Can you live with yourself not reporting him?
just say no

Hurricane, WV

#4 Mar 14, 2012
Choclate Man wrote:
<quoted text> Can you live with yourself not reporting him?
And who says I haven't?
The enlightened one

Hurricane, WV

#5 Mar 15, 2012
Drugs don't kill people, people kill people. The drugs aren't the problem, it's the tards that live around here. Even if the drug companies quit making all pills completely, they would immediately switch to something else. The switch would happen instantly, stop kidding yourselves. Legalize it, regulate and tax it. Empty the jails and balance the budget. Fund education, medical coverage and finish that road to mullens finally. Who knows what might happen if you quit trying to convince half the people in Wyoming county thatntheynare criminals and worthy of the death penalty. Some of them might get some self esteem and become productive citizens, the current method ain't workin anyway.
dreamer

Pineville, WV

#6 Mar 17, 2012
someone previousioly listed alot of cops that was suppose to be dirty and one was cook would that be scott cook
Lola

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Mar 17, 2012
dreamer wrote:
someone previousioly listed alot of cops that was suppose to be dirty and one was cook would that be scott cook
Don't believe anything you read on this shit hole.
listener

Hurricane, WV

#8 Mar 19, 2012
listen just cause people have company at their homes does not mean they are drug dealers!!! i know a couple of people who have tupperware partys on the weekend!! some times it will be one time a month or every weekend!! does not mean anything so you need to get proof before you run your mouth!! or just keep your nose on your own face!!!and off of other people!!
who cares

Poca, WV

#9 Mar 20, 2012
people who have nothing to hide, hide nothing. If you report and you are wrong, it shouldn't be a big deal to anyone except the drug dealers and the druggies.
crazy and partner

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Mar 20, 2012
this is getting old want to see a drug dealer look in the mirror you self rightious people you are all part of the problem .if you cant understand people you are so unifomed step into someone elses shoes for a while you might have some understandig of what life consist of for them not everyone is fotunate people have problems everyone of us think about what you might do to feed your family save your home or pay for childs clothes or medicine if you had no alternative or no one person to help you think the state cares heres a clue at age 18 after 10-12 foster homes you get 200 dollars and a swift kick in the ass now hows that for reality it happens every day put out no skill and if they are alredy considered bad news in the system what then we all have faults and have failed to do right by others and know one cares it seems i just cant figure out why we as people cant figure out why we cant stop judgig others and help out once in a while honestly i just dont udersand .
ring ring

Pineville, WV

#11 Mar 20, 2012
please ring waiting okay thank you
ring ring

Pineville, WV

#12 Mar 20, 2012
please ring thank you
once again

Poca, WV

#13 Mar 21, 2012
crazy and partner wrote:
this is getting old want to see a drug dealer look in the mirror you self rightious people you are all part of the problem .if you cant understand people you are so unifomed step into someone elses shoes for a while you might have some understandig of what life consist of for them not everyone is fotunate people have problems everyone of us think about what you might do to feed your family save your home or pay for childs clothes or medicine if you had no alternative or no one person to help you think the state cares heres a clue at age 18 after 10-12 foster homes you get 200 dollars and a swift kick in the ass now hows that for reality it happens every day put out no skill and if they are alredy considered bad news in the system what then we all have faults and have failed to do right by others and know one cares it seems i just cant figure out why we as people cant figure out why we cant stop judgig others and help out once in a while honestly i just dont udersand .
you can't be serious...or are you?! are you trying to justify selling drugs as a way to support a family??????
crazy and partner

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Mar 21, 2012
once again wrote:
<quoted text> you can't be serious...or are you?! are you trying to justify selling drugs as a way to support a family??????
im not justifing anything im just saying people get desperate and do some crazy things and its hard to tell thier situation it may or may not be the best thing but people get desperate i for one am just human and relize people are going to make mistakes im sure you know someone in your family who has made wrong decisions maybe even yourself if truth be known im just saying if you have to ask this question where have we failed as people to help one another insted of causing problems ask if they need help no one wants to be an addict.
once again

Poca, WV

#15 Mar 21, 2012
crazy and partner wrote:
<quoted text>im not justifing anything im just saying people get desperate and do some crazy things and its hard to tell thier situation it may or may not be the best thing but people get desperate i for one am just human and relize people are going to make mistakes im sure you know someone in your family who has made wrong decisions maybe even yourself if truth be known im just saying if you have to ask this question where have we failed as people to help one another insted of causing problems ask if they need help no one wants to be an addict.
If you mean causing problems for them by turning those who may or may not sell drugs so be it. If they need help they can get it when they are busted.
just say no

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Mar 21, 2012
crazy and partner wrote:
How about going and getting a job...damn..2 if you have to. THAT is how you should support your kids if you have them. If you are too sorry to do that they you shouldn't have had them in the first place.
once again

Poca, WV

#17 Mar 21, 2012
Get 3 jobs if you have to. Through a drug haze this may seem like a logical justification for selling drugs.
listener

Buffalo, WV

#18 Mar 21, 2012
There ARE No JOBS!!!!!!!!!! DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Hell

Amigo, WV

#19 Mar 22, 2012
listener wrote:
There are plenty of jobs for people who want to work. DUMBASS!
once again

Poca, WV

#20 Mar 22, 2012
listener wrote:
There are plenty of jobs, maybe not high paying ones, but there are jobs out there. Just more excuses to not work and sell drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 38 min Another Damn Cons... 100,383
Wyoming County Basketball 2016-17 2 hr fan 29
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 5 hr luci 10,972
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed cabin creek Cu m 4,010
any single women available in mullens? (May '09) Mar 20 Ho in the Know 46
fake preachers Mar 20 Jeramiah 11
iga Mar 18 Reba 3

Mullens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mullens Mortgages