Fed Up

Tarboro, NC

#1 Feb 25, 2010
Has anyone else received an outrageous bill from Mountaineer Gas? My bill says that they read my meter in January, and the bill was $350. I just don't see how this is possible.
fed up also

United States

#2 Feb 25, 2010
My gas bill was $322, electric bill was $120, water bill was $170.I think we need a new water company.
sick of it

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2010
hell we need a damn new crew at Unon power they are always over chargeing ppl on the Electric bill and I dont think we should have to pay fro the trees that fell dureng the snow storms they should get off there lazy a**'s and cut them before it gets bad out, and the one woman done there profess to be a christian and then wants to be rude with you when you call down there wondering why the bill is high and it's awful funny that they none can explain why... they may be pocketing the money and then they threaten to turn off us poor ppls power when we have to live from payday to payday..
Fed Up

Tarboro, NC

#4 Feb 25, 2010
I just don't believe they read my meter last month. As bad as it was, I doubt if any meters were read last month. It irritates me the way utility companies making a killing off of things that people need to survive. I live in Beckley and want to move back to Mullens, but the utilities are definately higher down there than here.
Never

Hewett, WV

#5 Mar 31, 2011
I have Never had a bill as high as my gas bill. The only thing I use gas for is my water heater and my cook stove

I wash Most of my wash in cold water, I use microwave a lot or we eat out and there are only 2 of us here. I'm not paying 4 times my former, usual bills!
enraged

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Sep 22, 2011
My bill for the whole winter of2010 was 1750.00, 700.00more than I ever paid AMD I've lived here for 22 years. Im still paying it off and they also said they read meter and that's impossible, because I have four dogs over 100 lbs each and keep them out in the day, and neighbor had a breakin a year ago andsince then my gates are padlocked. So with privacy fence and locked gates and dogs, no access to meter unless they call and they never called.something needs to be done. The utility companies are taking food from my families mouth. Im tired in saint Albans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LPN to RN, Bluefield State College 1 hr Countrygirl 1
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr Pork 68,269
bam! 6 hr begeebers 3
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 7 hr FoLLoW aLoNg 8,562
Does Eddie Spears still teaching Drafting/CAD a... (Mar '12) 8 hr Tonya Leigh 3
mrw business in pinville 8 hr sissy 7
shooting in pineville Sun Ben 3
Mullens Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web