just lovely

United States

#1 Dec 18, 2009
I just got a scanner and i only have pineville's code... does anyone have any they would like to share w/ me?:) please...lol
WMW

AOL

#2 Dec 18, 2009
I only know about bar codes sorry i cant help you.
1 post removed

“Montani Semper Liberi”

Since: Mar 08

Mullens

#4 Dec 20, 2009
just lovely wrote:
I just got a scanner and i only have pineville's code... does anyone have any they would like to share w/ me?:) please...lol
When I had a scanner several years ago, I purchased a list of codes at radios shack for a few dollars that covered several counties. I'm not sure if the still sell them, but it may be worth looking into.
just lovely

United States

#5 Dec 23, 2009
thanks cooper :) ill check and see!!
scanner man

Beckley, WV

#6 Dec 24, 2009
you can get every code on the web,,,just google scanner codes,there is one site that lets you pick state and county and has every code for that couty for fire ,police state police even wireless phones.just write em down and load them in your scanners memory
Here You Go

Valley Head, WV

#7 Dec 24, 2009
Bill

Pineville, WV

#8 Sep 24, 2010
I have a microchip in my
helpn bill hide too

Beckley, WV

#9 Sep 24, 2010
WMW wrote:
I only know about bar codes sorry i cant help you.
i didnt know you had to have codes to get in bars here. that sucks cause lickher stor closd and now i dont no code to getn bar... dang now what

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 hr Missy 4,198
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) Sat River Tam 101,589
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Sat luci 11,366
Is there witchcraft in Pineville??? Fri masked avenger 7
Helen Music Thread (Dec '15) Aug 18 Wonder 7
Why Do People Always Try To Start Trouble ? (Dec '09) Aug 17 No importance 52
Why can't they move on? (Jul '12) Aug 17 No importance 104

Mullens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mullens Mortgages