Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Here we go again. Want to talk about other people but Mr. Jennings when it comes to you, oh no, no freedom of speech shut them down.
huh?

Hansford, WV

#2 Mar 15, 2013
What the hell are you talking about?

Location hidden

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Every time somebody posts something about poor old Marty he has his posts removed. He must be hiding something. You think.
huh

Hansford, WV

#4 Mar 15, 2013
USMC Dave wrote:
Every time somebody posts something about poor old Marty he has his posts removed. He must be hiding something. You think.
His last name is not Jennings.

Location hidden

#5 Mar 15, 2013
Ashly, Ashly, Ashly, looks like some one is reading doesn't it. Now is he going to loose his alcohol license or not for his stupidity?
huh

Hansford, WV

#6 Mar 15, 2013
I have no idea. Don't really care much one way or the other.

Location hidden

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Has he took all those stupid signs down. What the heck is mini thin anyway. Sounds like diet pills. They must be some kinda druggies like the rest of the idiots that go down there.
Si Fi

Hansford, WV

#8 Mar 15, 2013
USMC Dave wrote:
Has he took all those stupid signs down. What the heck is mini thin anyway. Sounds like diet pills. They must be some kinda druggies like the rest of the idiots that go down there.
You sound like a party. Wanna throw back some brews?

Location hidden

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Wouldn't mind a few brewskis but not that crap off the watered down tap down there. The real stuff 6.0 stuff.
Thumper

Mullens, WV

#10 Mar 15, 2013
USMC Dave wrote:
Wouldn't mind a few brewskis but not that crap off the watered down tap down there. The real stuff 6.0 stuff.
You are a blowhard know nothing. No bar in town has taps.

Location hidden

#11 Mar 15, 2013
Well good maybe I'll go tomorrow night because that is one of the biggest reasons why I don't go to bars is I don't like watered down beer and watered down booze. But he does need to clean all that crap up on the front of the building. Make it look more of a professional business.
You think you know me

Beckley, WV

#12 Mar 17, 2013
Mini Thin is a poser.......
Mark

Elkview, WV

#13 Mar 24, 2013
Mini Pad is a good name for them!

Location hidden

#14 Mar 24, 2013
I am still waiting Maxie pad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do People Always Try To Start Trouble ? (Dec '09) 1 hr No importance 52
Did Angelina Set Mikey Up (Aug '10) 1 hr No importance 13
Why can't they move on? (Jul '12) 1 hr No importance 104
matter of time (Apr '14) 1 hr No importance 5
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 1 hr luci 11,360
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Dalai Lama 101,570
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 hr DDD 4,193

Mullens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mullens Mortgages