First Prev
of 7
Next Last
something fishy

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 5, 2010
Kind of weird the girl who whipped the grand-daugther of the coach didn't make it..
just a curious george

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2010
Lol I think its funny that the girl tried out know that the coach was the grandma. Haha
hehe

United States

#3 Aug 5, 2010
Whats even funnier 2 spots were held for 2 girls that didn't even try out....and one was the coach's granddaughter...
wanna no

United States

#4 Aug 5, 2010
hehe wrote:
Whats even funnier 2 spots were held for 2 girls that didn't even try out....and one was the coach's granddaughter...
whos the other girl? wouldnt this be against ssac rules? If my daughter was one of them that didnt make it, my lawyer & I would be battling bd. of education, principals, ssac and from what ive heard this one girl could do all her jumps, flips, and so on, while several couldnt flip or touch toe. GET A LAWYER!!!!!!!!!
LOL

Pineville, WV

#5 Aug 5, 2010
Damn...tryouts were just over yesterday and you lame ass people are already starting DRAMA. Get a freaking life already!
ask the coach

Mount Hope, WV

#6 Aug 6, 2010
Maybe the family of the girl who kicked the butt of the coaches granddaughter should go to the coach and ask what the deal is. I would just look at it like this, you kicked the girls butt so you won the first round, you get to sit on the sidelines at ballgames and watch how pathetic these cheerleaders are this year and you win again.
obama

Beaver, WV

#7 Aug 6, 2010
hehe wrote:
one word--politics....
just a curious george

United States

#8 Aug 6, 2010
I agree with LOL. You guys are acting like ruh tards. Also if you are willing to blow that kind of money for a lawyer to sue over cheerleading, you have more money than you do sense. It is cheerleading. no offense to the cheerleaders but I don't think any of them are going to be pro laker girls and cowboy cheerleaders.
mom

United States

#9 Aug 6, 2010
just a curious george wrote:
I agree with LOL. You guys are acting like ruh tards. Also if you are willing to blow that kind of money for a lawyer to sue over cheerleading, you have more money than you do sense. It is cheerleading. no offense to the cheerleaders but I don't think any of them are going to be pro laker girls and cowboy cheerleaders.
I beg your pardon, the daughters of the "clique" will be pros, at more things than cheering, just like their moms.....
how true

Beckley, WV

#10 Aug 6, 2010
good on the stack and maybe good in the sack, depends who you share the sack with.
fullofquestions

Nashville, TN

#11 Aug 6, 2010
can anyone list all the Wyoming East Cheerleaders?
more menu

Pineville, WV

#12 Aug 6, 2010
mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg your pardon, the daughters of the "clique" will be pros, at more things than cheering, just like their moms.....
DO YOU CONSIDER TEACHERS AS PROS. ANYONE CAN BECOME A TEACHER AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A SCHOLARSHIP,MONEY OR GRANTS,ETC. AND TIME TO FINISH 4 YRS. college is easier than high,BEEN THERE,ASSOCIATE DEGREE. GOT BORED WITH GOING ON FOR TEACHING SO I WENT FOR THE HIGHER MONEY JOBS,BANKING EVEN MAKES MORE MONEY.
more menu

Pineville, WV

#13 Aug 6, 2010
should have read college is easier than high school. although im not slacking teachers any, they are dedicated people and have to have patience. but teachers are not in the referred pro-career. but yes cheerleaders can also be coaches as well as teachers out of college and even high schoo..and what would clique mean. of course if i was a teacher and coach i would certainly put my daughter on the team of cheerleading whether she could do all the flips or not that would be one of the perks of my choice.and i would pick the ones who were not drama getting and i would make sure the group that was picked that all could get along as a team member.
U r losers

United States

#14 Aug 6, 2010
It's sad you have to get on here and trash kids You must be really proud of yourself! The cheerleader didn't get beat up she got double teamed by the crazy girl and her stupid daddy(way to be a man). You people who get on here and read this need to grow up!
I agree

Pineville, WV

#15 Aug 6, 2010
mom wrote:
<quoted text>
COULD NOT AGREE WITH U MORE.LMFAO
past

Beckley, WV

#16 Aug 7, 2010
Evidently at one time the cheerleaders mom nor the grandma thought (the man was stupid). This is the way it always is, none of these girls would get to be cheerlearder if it was not where they are from or who they belong to. With exception of a few most of those cheeleaders are just spoiled rotten snobs. So unfair, when all of her grandchildren get out of school, she will probably quit coaching, that happens alot with chilren. That's the way the ones make it that have relatives on the coaching staff. But in Mullens, anybody could be related to anybody and not know it. Peyton Place for sure. Way to go Mullens, got alot going on.
yuk

United States

#17 Aug 7, 2010
fullofquestions wrote:
can anyone list all the Wyoming East Cheerleaders?
well we know all of last years cheerleaders were godfathered in.it would have to be the freshmen class coming in who actually only had to be voted in by try-outs and there is usually only 3 spots for freshmen incoming. so the coaches have to approach selection not only by ability but team spirit and co-operation among the group.
at the games would like to see more routines by cheerleaders than just stationary cheering.
yes please do tell who cheerleaders are. part of names most can guess the rest
just a curious george

United States

#18 Aug 7, 2010
Oh ok mom I don't think you are a professional cheerleader. I did not say they wouldn't grow up to be a successful nurse or teacher or any other profession. What I did say is that I don't think they are going to be pro cheerleaders. So stop trying to twist my words. Not trying to disrespect you either. I'm just saying.
me and you

Pineville, WV

#19 Aug 8, 2010
for one - not all of last years cheerleaders are on the team this year. all girls try out no one is godfathered in. and what family wants their daughter to try out after she has fought the coaches grandaughter (during a ballgame) to say the least anyways. seems like they just want to keep stirring up crap. I mean come on....what other reason? and now talk crap and want to sue? I guess the first time in court wasnt enough for them. take it as a lesson learned all actions has consiquences ...spend time teaching your kids not to be trouble makers and not to go punching people in the face on school property and you might not get judged so hard in the future.
past

Beckley, WV

#20 Aug 8, 2010
I was at that game and the fight did not last anytime. The little one must pack a punch though. I don't think the girls father struck the cheerleader, when I saw him he had grabbed his daughter by the arm and pulled her away. That cheerleader, I dont't think has ever smiled in her life. She always looks so sad. I was not on top of the fight but I hardly think B.S. would strike another child. He has good girls and most for the part are quiet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 59 min Junket 7,979
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 58,014
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana Mon Enter Username 225
Old Church House on Lusk Ave Sat Cuzsoz 19
Drug paraphernalia ordiance gains momentum Sep 13 lol 3
Paperboy Sep 12 yassir 2
Ding dong ditchers! Sep 12 Shrewz 1
•••
•••
Mullens Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mullens Jobs