First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Toney

Huntington, WV

#1 Feb 26, 2013
How can you see someone's IP address on topix when they post something.
Hmm

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Feb 26, 2013
You can't !
Oh yes theres a few ways

Worthville, KY

#3 Mar 9, 2013
Google it. It's a tad techy but easy after u get ur first one
Hmm wrote:
You can't !
Wired

Kenna, WV

#4 Mar 9, 2013
Oh yes theres a few ways wrote:
Google it. It's a tad techy but easy after u get ur first one
<quoted text>
You HACKER you! LOL
lol

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Mar 10, 2013
Anythings possible, but most of the jackasses on here that I've seen can't even type legible English. The thought of them hacking ip's has me ROTFLMAO! Good luck with your witch hunt.
Jackson

Dunbar, WV

#6 Mar 21, 2013
You can't even if you look online , you have to use cmd prompt within im messages between you and the person the only way to get an ip address from a website is with an SQL injection, rat, or phishing. And an ip address doesn't pinpoint where there located , it tells whe their ISP is located. And there's 2 kinds of ip's external and internal, if some one told you you can track someone by an ip then they know about the same knowledge of electronics, as a 5 year old. And most ip's change every time a connection is am with a database server. That's why there dynamic.
hunter

Barboursville, WV

#7 Apr 14, 2013
Turn your PC upon its side and tweet the p ram ..attached to a small chain stretcher rig it to an outlet with two bare wires ....works every time
Shakela

Troy, VA

#8 Apr 14, 2013
Warrant will work.
Well

Pineville, WV

#9 Apr 17, 2013
People are always looking to sue someone for this or that ....did u ever think that the people post stuff about others have nothing ....if u spend oddles of money to sue someone that has nothing u r gonna get nothing and still be out money for a lawyer ....all of u "smart" people aren't thinking
Truth

Huntington, WV

#10 Apr 17, 2013
The poster who started this thread started posting crap about other people and then got pissed when it got turned arround on them and now they want to know who turned it arround on them. Boo hoo! If you can't stand the heat don't play with fire.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 17, 2013
Truth wrote:
The poster who started this thread started posting crap about other people and then got pissed when it got turned arround on them and now they want to know who turned it arround on them. Boo hoo! If you can't stand the heat don't play with fire.
You don't do anything yourself but do the same thing. Boo hoo!
Connie Lingus

Washington, DC

#12 Apr 17, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true! I suck, Fook me.
Easy there Dave.
1 post removed
Truth

Huntington, WV

#14 Apr 17, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't do anything yourself but do the same thing. Boo hoo!
You don't have a clue who I am pal, I just stated the truth and you want to start crap with me. Goodbye and enjoy your little past time Dave.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#15 Apr 17, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a clue who I am pal, I just stated the truth and you want to start crap with me. Goodbye and enjoy your little past time Dave.
Poor baby gonna take his ball and go home. You are a coward.
Truth

Huntington, WV

#16 Apr 17, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor baby gonna take his ball and go home. You are a coward.
Ex-marines aren't going to play buucrap games on topix son. I think you are a liar and have never been in the marines. Marines build character and you have none. You are like a little child who is pissed at the world because things don't go your way. Get a life gimp.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#17 Apr 17, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Ex-marines aren't going to play buucrap games on topix son. I think you are a liar and have never been in the marines. Marines build character and you have none. You are like a little child who is pissed at the world because things don't go your way. Get a life gimp.
I've got more character in my middle finger than you have in your entire scumbag family tree. You were to lazy and fat to join the Marine Corps that's why you have an attitude. Shit I kept my character while I was in and this is the new me after putting up with turds with the likes of you on here. So I am letting go with my pent up anger and letting you smart asses have it. It's like this for me Feed Me More, Feed Me More, feed Me More, Your Done.
Phil Hatio

Hansford, WV

#18 Apr 18, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>I've got more character in my middle finger than you have in your entire scumbag family tree. You were to lazy and fat to join the Marine Corps that's why you have an attitude. Shit I kept my character while I was in and this is the new me after putting up with turds with the likes of you on here. So I am letting go with my pent up anger and letting you smart asses have it. It's like this for me Feed Me More, Feed Me More, feed Me More, Your Done.
You are a pitiful little man.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#19 Apr 18, 2013
Phil Hatio wrote:
<quoted text>You are a pitiful little man.
You know something, I took the time to explain myself and you are no different from the others. I would like to know what is your issue with me. The purpose of my explaining myself to you didn't warrant rude behavior from you. That right there is what I am talking about. If someone doesn't conform to what you think they should be you get rude. I am not the one with the problem it is you and a few others that are just like you. You just like getting a rise out of someone. I am done with that tonight. So you can talk to yourself. Have fun.
Truth

Huntington, WV

#20 Apr 18, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got more character in my middle finger than you have in your entire scumbag family tree. You were to lazy and fat to join the Marine Corps that's why you have an attitude. Shit I kept my character while I was in and this is the new me after putting up with turds with the likes of you on here. So I am letting go with my pent up anger and letting you smart asses have it. It's like this for me Feed Me More, Feed Me More, feed Me More, Your Done.
You started your smart azz crap with me on post#11. That's right YOU STARTED it because that's what you do. Start shit because that's become your life choice you miserable MAGGOT LOSER.
Connie Lingus

Washington, DC

#21 Apr 18, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text> You started your smart azz crap with me on post#11. That's right YOU STARTED it because that's what you do. Start shit because that's become your life choice you miserable MAGGOT LOSER.
I'm glad someone else sees that. The SOB is the first one to start the name calling and threats, and then he bitches because no one will debate with him. Most of us have tried to debate with the idiot and he reverts to acting like a monkey by shaking his cage door and throwing poop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min Dalai Lama 90,419
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 50 min Mark mark 10,084
Wyoming East 16 hr Pixie 9
Places to swim 16 hr sue 5
Building near Wyoming hotel 16 hr Matt 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Stacy cochran Jun 11 Annue 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mullens Mortgages