She's back where she belongs.
Danny

United States

#2 Aug 23, 2008
She can't be that bad!
sweet ALBERT

Redmond, WA

#3 Aug 23, 2008
Is she from Mullens? Is she on drugs? She needs help. Pray for her. Think of her parents. What are they going through? Get the Street Pharmists off the street.
bre

United States

#4 Aug 23, 2008
again it doesn't do any good to report them, sweet albert have you walked in these shoes before
1 post removed
The Punisher

United States

#6 Aug 23, 2008
Danny wrote:
She can't be that bad!
How bad is she?She would steal the fillings out of a dead mans teeth.How bad is she? All her children are in foster care. How bad is she? The last one she popped out was born addicted.How bad is she?A couple years ago she was busted for selling morophine out of her baby carriage.Is that bad enough.
im back with tats

United States

#7 Aug 23, 2008
clean your own backyard SWEET ALBERT before worrying about everyonelse. everyone knows how much dope you and BIG JOHN have sold to the kids in mullens and up the gulf.
Punisher

United States

#8 Aug 23, 2008
Well I don't guess we will here anymore from Sweet Albert now.
im back with tats

United States

#9 Aug 24, 2008
usually when you are put on front street like that, they don`t return.. reality check i guess
Punisher

United States

#10 Aug 24, 2008
Looks like the little ho has bonded out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 2 hr luci 10,065
Wyoming East 3 hr Alien 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr Mgtn Res 90,382
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr loan 1,337
Places to swim Sat Dory 1
Building near Wyoming hotel Sat Curious 1
Stacy cochran Jun 11 Annue 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mullens Mortgages