Local High School Teacher Charged wit...

Local High School Teacher Charged with Sexual Abuse - WVNS-TV

There are 25 comments on the www.wvnstv.com story from May 21, 2010, titled Local High School Teacher Charged with Sexual Abuse - WVNS-TV. In it, www.wvnstv.com reports that:

State Police have arrested a teacher from Independence High School (formally from Wyoming East) and charged him with sexually abusing a 17-year-old female student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wvnstv.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Parent

United States

#1 May 21, 2010
How can these people think they won't get caught?
Midnight Lady

United States

#2 May 21, 2010
Sick.They need to take eveyone of them and drop off them off on deserted island and leave them.
sad

Welch, WV

#3 May 21, 2010
Midnight Lady wrote:
Sick.They need to take eveyone of them and drop off them off on deserted island and leave them.
I thiink they have it is called WV lol
Midnight Lady

United States

#4 May 22, 2010
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I thiink they have it is called WV lol
It sure seems like along with all the druggie scum too.
really

Oak Hill, WV

#5 May 22, 2010
when did he teach at wyoming east? does anyone know?
WVwillalwaysbeho me

United States

#6 May 22, 2010
I saw a post earlier about this going on in WV only no its not its going on all over the country!
law and disorder

Oceana, WV

#7 May 22, 2010
really wrote:
3 or 4 years ago - also at Glen Rogers prior to its' closure
tadpole

Pineville, WV

#8 May 23, 2010
I think this news should make certain Teachers and retired teachers shake in their boots!!!
helga

Beckley, WV

#9 Jun 2, 2010
I knew this man many years ago,and in his time in high school you was able to date a teacher and nathing was said as a matter of fact one girl from glen fork at the time was engaged to her teacher at glen rogers high and maybe there is more to the story now days young girls flaunt everything, mini skirts, boobs hanging out, and many sleep with whoever one sexual partner is not of this day.He was very respected man of his community. Everyone loves him. And the age of consent in west virginia is 16. In no way am I condoning what happen but times were different long ago. I agree he was the adult and he should of known better. It may not be thopugh the way it looks. Let's all pray about the situation instead of jumping to conclusions.
tabitha

Beckley, WV

#10 Jun 2, 2010
hello out there.
diane

Beckley, WV

#11 Jun 2, 2010
I agree!
Get real

United States

#12 Jun 2, 2010
helga wrote:
I knew this man many years ago,and in his time in high school you was able to date a teacher and nathing was said as a matter of fact one girl from glen fork at the time was engaged to her teacher at glen rogers high and maybe there is more to the story now days young girls flaunt everything, mini skirts, boobs hanging out, and many sleep with whoever one sexual partner is not of this day.He was very respected man of his community. Everyone loves him. And the age of consent in west virginia is 16. In no way am I condoning what happen but times were different long ago. I agree he was the adult and he should of known better. It may not be thopugh the way it looks. Let's all pray about the situation instead of jumping to conclusions.
Teachers should be teaching, not trying to hook-up with the kids in their charge! Losers and perverts prey on kids. What was the matter, not man enough to land an adult mate?
WHAT

Sophia, WV

#13 Jun 3, 2010
What about Mr. Morgan at the grade school?????
parent

Pineville, WV

#14 Jun 6, 2010
people like this are scum.
retired school employee

Oceana, WV

#15 Jun 7, 2010
really wrote:
about two years ago. and I know this person and it was areal shock
retired school employee

Oceana, WV

#16 Jun 7, 2010
law and disorder wrote:
<quoted text>
3 or 4 years ago - also at Glen Rogers prior to its' closure
it worked at glen rogers but that was about 9 years not 2 . he has been teaching for a number of years. and he comes from a very good family . not trash
retired school employee

Oceana, WV

#17 Jun 7, 2010
tadpole wrote:
I think this news should make certain Teachers and retired teachers shake in their boots!!!
why there are very good teachers and retired employee's that worked very hard for the children in wyoming county . stick that in your gossip hat,
Total BS

United States

#18 Jun 7, 2010
retired school employee wrote:
<quoted text>why there are very good teachers and retired employee's that worked very hard for the children in wyoming county . stick that in your gossip hat,
The facts speak for themselves. This isn't a case of gossip because he has already admitted his guilt! These offenses have been going onfor decades and nothing is ever done about them in Wyoming county. Nothing in this county is ever properly disclosed and the school board is one of the worst offenders. They should have to inform parents when these incidents occur, but they go in coverup mode instead. Where is the concern for the safety of our children?
patriot4life

Beckley, WV

#19 Jun 11, 2010
I work at Independence and I knew who both the teacher and who the girl was.Noone had a clue what was going on til it all came out,but the girl is definitely not innocent here.He admitted they had a relationship going on for months before they got caught.She was much as part of it as he was and from what Ive been told he wasnt the fisrt teacher she had tried to get with he just happened to be the first to fall for it,but sending him love notes and inviting him to her tennis matches that was all her and yet everyone wants to talk all abou how much of a perv he is and that may be true but not many guys his age is gonna turn down a peice of ass gettin thrown at em from a young girl gettin ready to turn 18 and graduate.Noone really nows what kinda things she told or promised him would happen between them.
Brother Larry

United States

#20 Jun 11, 2010
This sort of thing wouldn't happen if girls were segregated and taught by other women, the way it was intended! 1 Timothy 2:11-12(KJV)
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

All these women out dressing and acting like harlots, it's an abomination!

I disagree with you patriot4life, a man should be stronger and have more moral fiber than a woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 18 min Doug77 10,727
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 40 min Another Damn Cons... 97,874
Curious 16 hr Wow 17
Pineville Car Wash Sun dumdum 4
District 10 Department of Highways Jan 18 Concerned in Wyom... 1
News CTC modular home for sale - Jan 17 tiny 1
city hall burning Jan 16 clueless 1

Mullens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mullens Mortgages