southern bball fan

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Warrior Pride!! Has it really been that long since the days of yester year are so fresh in our mind! A Coach with emotion on the bench that got after and challenged his players mentally, and physicaly to get all he could out of them. The days of wathching the talent come together and play for each other! Show emotion like their
Coach, passion, fire, having fun destroying teams and leaving no doubt as to what the out come will be. I reckon so!! There is little doubt that this Warrior team has talent, but direction is another. Come on Coach evolve will ya!! Warrior pride in
theory is 32 minutes of smart pressure basketball, rebounding, taking charges, being relentless all phases. The Warrior Way is something that this coaching staff needs to find and has needed it since the days of Jessie got PUSHED out the door. Who was the genius behind that move. Well easy answer but all thats left to say is move forward. That statement can apply to the new coaching staff, put that old Warrior Coaching Pride aside, albeit this team is talented they are not the same as teams of past. With that said they shouldn't be coached as them. Evolve as Coach Mr. Chapman and become one, not just in title but by rightful claim in the already famed Warrior Halls. East does not measure success by anything less than STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!! Put COACH your personal pride aside and lose the attitude of thats just the way we play no matter what cause thats the way it has been and coach the talented group you have to their own Warrior Way. This TEAMS ATTITUDE reflects LEADERSHIP, and if LEADERS can't evolve to the strength of the people they lead, then step aside and let someone who adapt to change and not be so set in their ways. The game of basketball is changing every year as is your talent, why not ask yourself in the mirror, can I change my coaching philosophy to mold my talent. Remember it's ok to fail when trying to improve, thats what the regular season is for. However, its insanity to expect different results and do the same thing over and over again. The season is a prelude to the ultimate goal. If ya don't believe me ask the old Wise Man of Wyoming CTY BBALL, 500 season and STATE CHAMPS, you don't think for a minute he coached that team the same as his others do ya!! EVOLVE!!!!!!!!!! Who knows your team may have fresh legs in the 4th Quarter if ya didn't chase 90 feet and played a litlle zone, and the players that score 30 that can blow by us may only score 20 we win by 15 instead of 5. Go EAST!!!
Warrior Pride

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Great Post! Yes East is talented again, and sometimes a team will have games like they had against RCB. However, speaking of the Old Wise Man of Wyoming County and I assume you speak of the initials D.N..I have heard him say in passing that talent can win you games but eventually coaching will have to win you some. Mr. Nuckols had some great teams that never made it to Charleston, probably some better than the 3 straight championship teams, but he had some DEMONS around him at that time. If ya get my punn NORTHFORK!!! I've heard tell of what you mention and heard him toot his own horn that his best coaching job was the 10 -10 team that won it all. Enough said about the past! If we learn anything from all that it is that even the Great Teams of Northfork and Mullens and all that talent they still had challenges in the year and in the tourney. The biggest thing is that the game has changed, more atheletic, not as many true basketball players, video games have seen to that. I agree that Rory can be a good Coach, but he needs to find his own way and not rely as you say on the ways of past teams. What is good for one group may not work for another. You can't be stubborn and think that the same coaching philosphies will work for one team. I agree with that! We chase to much and have gotten away from basic fundamentals. its one thing to play pressure defense, but who are we really pressuring with a six man rotation. We are tired by the 4th but the other teams are to. I can see it working both ways, maybe there is happy medium. It will hopefully work its way out by tourney time and maybe this group and our coach can find its identity for this year!
The one big question on my mind is how come we don't have any offensive sets that we can run like and get a bucket. Basic fundamental basketball. If We don't change some of our ways and "evolve" as you so kindly say, we can look forward to an early start on repeating in baseball..
Sorry east

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Well they man have an OK team, but they shire don't have any class. Their an embarrassment to Wyoming county. The way those kids a act in their cheering section, mine will be a freshman next year and he won't act like that. Uncivilized, trashy, uneducated, acting thugs on the east side of town. That's how you all act! Devon go back outside and come back in without your alcohol, your stunk of pure alcohol. Shame on you boys !
disgruntled warrior

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Did we get charged for that Coaching upgrade! It was an upgrade right!! Four years n still rely on he same style as before. We love the pressure defense and running, same offensive sets that didn't work last year, don't this year! Still don't know how to get an entry pass in to our leading scorer. Bowling gets what he gets on the boards and we look to him when we need him. Problem is everyone else knows when we need him to and we don't have a offensive scheme that can get him the ball. Blah Blah Blah Rory is not going to change hell he would chase out in the parking lot if they would extend the court that far. How many coaches do ya need on the sidelines, or is that a personal photographer. I'll agree with one thing baseball may come early this year. How come a kid that scores 25 every jv game can't get a little playing time on varsity. Are we preparing our guards for track steeple chase, cause thats all we do chase and foul 50 feet away from the basket. Is it true that the Zone sets basketball back a couple of decades, if so somebody forgot to tell todays college coaches, and hell they got more lockdown defenders than southern regional jail has public defenders. If Rory couldn't win with Muscari his Sr. year and that talent then this group although talented is in trouble. By far the best team he has coached although left by Jesse. Lets get real and to the point. Rory in time will be a good coach, but like the officials of todays time somethings are just over some peoples heads. To much to fast no seasoning and thrown to the wolves by upper politics with alterior motives. It really is a shame cause 5 years from now he will be a good coach, hell probably a great coach. He will alway have talent, but needs time to find his own coaching style. He will eventuallly break out of the set ways when he matures as a coach. I hope sooner than later. Go East!
disgruntled warrior

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Sorry east wrote:
Well they man have an OK team, but they shire don't have any class. Their an embarrassment to Wyoming county. The way those kids a act in their cheering section, mine will be a freshman next year and he won't act like that. Uncivilized, trashy, uneducated, acting thugs on the east side of town. That's how you all act! Devon go back outside and come back in without your alcohol, your stunk of pure alcohol. Shame on you boys !
Be a little more specific, does your kid go to East or sounds to me like it is Westside. If you are an adult and was aware of any child drinking, did you take action to at least make sure they where not driving? If you didn't then shame on you!!! The bad behavior or acts of classless teenagers happen at every school game you go to on both sides of the county and have been that way since the days when the county had six schools. I can remember way back and I mean way back the last time Westside made it to States after consolidation the Cheerleaders leading a cheer and chanting OCEANA. Now be it there is some class for ya! Wonder how that made the Baileysville folks that supported that team through consilidation feel. May have been predominatly Oceana kids and that is fine but Oceana has always had a sense of superioty or least they think over everyone else. Rivalry is great, but ya can't call dominance by one team a rivalry can ya? The communities on the EAST SIDE of the county have at least put aside the old wars of Mullens and Pineville and support Wyoming East no matter where the kids are from. Maybe thats why we have State Championship Banners hanging! Ole and don't think the old rivalry between Mullens and Pineville isn't talked about, the only difference is that the EAST SIDE has been mature and CLASSY enough to move on, for the sake of the kids. So hey O C E A N A, set back and watch us WARRIORS GO TO STATE!!
johnny taters

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

They suck. Herbie Brooks is probably ashamed
Amazed

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

What is going on at East with all the assistant coaches sitting on the bench? I mean really, do they need 6 assistants sitting over there? That has to be confusing to the players. I know that all of them are not getting paid but if the head coach wont get rid of them then the principal or the BOE needs to.
Yea

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Head coach needs some fuzz on his peaches
YA BUDDY

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

southern bball fan wrote:
Warrior Pride!! Has it really been that long since the days of yester year are so fresh in our mind! A Coach with emotion on the bench that got after and challenged his players mentally, and physicaly to get all he could out of them. The days of wathching the talent come together and play for each other! Show emotion like their
Coach, passion, fire, having fun destroying teams and leaving no doubt as to what the out come will be. I reckon so!! There is little doubt that this Warrior team has talent, but direction is another. Come on Coach evolve will ya!! Warrior pride in
theory is 32 minutes of smart pressure basketball, rebounding, taking charges, being relentless all phases. The Warrior Way is something that this coaching staff needs to find and has needed it since the days of Jessie got PUSHED out the door. Who was the genius behind that move. Well easy answer but all thats left to say is move forward. That statement can apply to the new coaching staff, put that old Warrior Coaching Pride aside, albeit this team is talented they are not the same as teams of past. With that said they shouldn't be coached as them. Evolve as Coach Mr. Chapman and become one, not just in title but by rightful claim in the already famed Warrior Halls. East does not measure success by anything less than STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!! Put COACH your personal pride aside and lose the attitude of thats just the way we play no matter what cause thats the way it has been and coach the talented group you have to their own Warrior Way. This TEAMS ATTITUDE reflects LEADERSHIP, and if LEADERS can't evolve to the strength of the people they lead, then step aside and let someone who adapt to change and not be so set in their ways. The game of basketball is changing every year as is your talent, why not ask yourself in the mirror, can I change my coaching philosophy to mold my talent. Remember it's ok to fail when trying to improve, thats what the regular season is for. However, its insanity to expect different results and do the same thing over and over again. The season is a prelude to the ultimate goal. If ya don't believe me ask the old Wise Man of Wyoming CTY BBALL, 500 season and STATE CHAMPS, you don't think for a minute he coached that team the same as his others do ya!! EVOLVE!!!!!!!!!! Who knows your team may have fresh legs in the 4th Quarter if ya didn't chase 90 feet and played a litlle zone, and the players that score 30 that can blow by us may only score 20 we win by 15 instead of 5. Go EAST!!!
DANG I HAVE TRIED TO REPOST AND CAN'T SEEING IF THIS WORKS go east
SOUTHERN BBALL FAN

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Yea wrote:
Head coach needs some fuzz on his peaches
I have a secret to share with EAST fans, and some of you may not like what you hear! Let's take a look at this real quick. Take away the wins and loses in the EAST and Westside rivalry for just a minute. Why, you may ask to get a clear picture of what I want to share. East has enjoyed a superior talent run over Westside over the last 5 years!! Take a look at the competitiveness of the games. MR. NICK COOK CAN COACH!! I know, some will not agree but, opinions will vary. There have been some blowouts but for the most part Westside has been competitive. Why, Coach Cook has adapted his coaching style to the players and talent he has on his team. Not a secret anymore, the answer lies within the Westside dismantling of our WARRIORS. Westside plays hard for their COACH and he demands that they do what he asks of them. Coach Cook has kept it competitve with a less talent. Now that the talent gap is closing (East still has more talent) people are finding out what I have feared for the last couple of years. HE CAN FIND A WAY TO BEAT US!!!
Amazed

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I wouldnt go as far as saying Westside has it figured out on how to bet East. We beat them on their court. We had them down at the armory in the first quarter and then it was close until the 4th and they did pull away and beat East. Right now East has hit the wall and they do have some issues to work out. Westside has gotten better and they are playing good. I see both teams about even as far as talent. Westside comes t East Friday Feb 8th. Now if they win there I will give them credit. But Im not ready to crown them champs on one win at the armory.
O

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

It's not always the coaching. East has just lost a lot of talent. Not saying those young men aren't talented, but compared to past players, talent is gone.
well

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

The boys at east are very talented! That isn't the problem. They need harder practices and be determined to take what is theirs..... The way of coaching does need to be changed at east. Rory does a good job but he needs to be tougher on the boys. But with that you have to have a group of boys who want it all!
xxx

Cabin Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

well wrote:
The boys at east are very talented! That isn't the problem. They need harder practices and be determined to take what is theirs..... The way of coaching does need to be changed at east. Rory does a good job but he needs to be tougher on the boys. But with that you have to have a group of boys who want it all!
How do u know that practices need to be harder? Are u an assistant coach or a player? Because practices are closed.
well

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
How do u know that practices need to be harder? Are u an assistant coach or a player? Because practices are closed.
practices aren't as closed as you think when your on the sport team of the school. I went to school there when Jesse Lester coached and when Rory started coaching. I know that the boys hardly ever if ever lost a game when Jesse was there and I know he worked their butts off and made him a hell of a team! If Rory puts the same time and dedication into that as Lester did you would see changes. If it would snow Lester would sleep in the locker room. He would cancel or miss practice for anything. Those boys didn't even have to ask they new they were having practice no matter what. There wasn't many time when you would see them miss foul shots and lay ups. They boys need to work harder and get their heads on straight if they want to go back to Charleston.
WOW

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Their is no way to compare Rory Chapman to Jesse Lester. Jesse was a head coach at Herndon and took the Indians to the State Tournament. He then was the head coach at Baileysville where he had some really good teams. After he left there he was an assistant at East to Coach Reid and they won the AA championship in 2002. He then took over at East and worked his butt off and made East into one of the best programs in the state. Yes, he had some great talent but he worked harder than anyone to get the best out of his players. He expected 110% at all times. Coach Chapman was handed the East job without any experience other than being an assistant for a couple of years. Why would the BOE or the Principal of East hand this high profile job to someone with no experience? East is not a place where you can get on the job training. The first year East did get to the AA final and should have won. They had a big lead and Oak Hill went to a zone and Rory didnt have an answer for it. He should have held the ball and mde OH play man to man wher East was killing them. He had the talent left from Jesse and the players knew how to win. Over the last few years the talent has still been there but now none of the players have ever been in JL's system. Rory is still trying to run all of JL offense and defense and the players just cant do it. As the old wise coach said, talent can only take you so far, and then there will be a time when coaching has to get it done. I like Rory, but I just think he is in over his head with what is expected and what he had to follow at East. I dont fault him, I fault the Prineipal and the BOE for putting him in this poisition and for not bringing in a great coach with experience who could have continued what Coach Lester had going.
warrior fan

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

WOW wrote:
Their is no way to compare Rory Chapman to Jesse Lester. Jesse was a head coach at Herndon and took the Indians to the State Tournament. He then was the head coach at Baileysville where he had some really good teams. After he left there he was an assistant at East to Coach Reid and they won the AA championship in 2002. He then took over at East and worked his butt off and made East into one of the best programs in the state. Yes, he had some great talent but he worked harder than anyone to get the best out of his players. He expected 110% at all times. Coach Chapman was handed the East job without any experience other than being an assistant for a couple of years. Why would the BOE or the Principal of East hand this high profile job to someone with no experience? East is not a place where you can get on the job training. The first year East did get to the AA final and should have won. They had a big lead and Oak Hill went to a zone and Rory didnt have an answer for it. He should have held the ball and mde OH play man to man wher East was killing them. He had the talent left from Jesse and the players knew how to win. Over the last few years the talent has still been there but now none of the players have ever been in JL's system. Rory is still trying to run all of JL offense and defense and the players just cant do it. As the old wise coach said, talent can only take you so far, and then there will be a time when coaching has to get it done. I like Rory, but I just think he is in over his head with what is expected and what he had to follow at East. I dont fault him, I fault the Prineipal and the BOE for putting him in this poisition and for not bringing in a great coach with experience who could have continued what Coach Lester had going.
You seem to forget, the assistant coaches that are there were there under lester. My point is they know what it takes to win,they have expeirience. every thing you people have said can summed up in one word. "CHEMISTRY" each player and coach must know and assume their role. As it appears to me the "CHEMISTRY" just hasnt been there the last few years,got a lot of talent just dont seem to have the same TEAM SPIRIT as they once did. I hope they realize that their full potential as individuals and as a team (coaches included) So they lost a few close games it's gonna be a dog fight in the touraments this year. Fun to watch.I wish the warriors the best and remember this.. "THE TRADITION LIVES ON"
East Fan NOT

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I think they suck, the crowds r rude, the players are crybabies and the coaches need to focus on the games and not the fouls they can pretend they get
southern bball fan

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

warrior fan wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to forget, the assistant coaches that are there were there under lester. My point is they know what it takes to win,they have expeirience. every thing you people have said can summed up in one word. "CHEMISTRY" each player and coach must know and assume their role. As it appears to me the "CHEMISTRY" just hasnt been there the last few years,got a lot of talent just dont seem to have the same TEAM SPIRIT as they once did. I hope they realize that their full potential as individuals and as a team (coaches included) So they lost a few close games it's gonna be a dog fight in the touraments this year. Fun to watch.I wish the warriors the best and remember this.. "THE TRADITION LIVES ON"
Don't know what you miss understood about the last post, but i didn't crown Westside Champs. Reread the post, all I said was that Nick Cook can Coach. If you give a man that can coach and gets what he wants out his players, he will find a way to beat you. Proof was their first win in 5 years. EAST is still the more talented team, and the fact that our COACH used lack of depth as an excuse in both loses is an example of his inability to develop such! Point is easy, it is a coaches resposibility to develop his bench strength or depth. Most coaches will employ at least an eight man rotation that is set during the regular season, then come tourney time use it at his descretion. But at least you have developed that bench strength if you need to use it, and the players have game experience. The more a player gets game experience, he becomes comfortable and the less mistakes he is more apt to make. We did look good in the first quarter against Westside, but that was it. Take a Look at the game in the first Quarter. We started our tough man to man defense a step outside the three point line and kept a body on Mr.Bowles. East actually ran some sets and got good looks and ran only when we had the break out. Looked good, however COACH went back to old habits. East extended the defense and started chasing 40 feet away. COUNTER MOVE BY COACH COOK. PULL US OUT, CAUSE HE KNOWS WE GET GREEDY AND WILL START CHASING. PUT THE BALL INTO MR. BOWLES HANDS 35 FEET AWAY AND WE CAN'T CHECK HIM OUT THAT FAR. I.E. AYERS FROM SUMMERSVILLE, REMEMBER HIS 34. THEY GO BY US AND WE ROTATE TO HELP THEY DISH FOR LAYUPS, WE DON'T ROTATE AND THEY SHOOT LAYUPS, OR THEY KICK OUT FOR WIDE OPEN THREES! We did manage to get back into the game, because they WESTSIDE missed some open looks. Cudos to East for having a little pride and not letting down. The second half was a mirror image of the second quarter the only difference is they knocked some shots down and extended the lead. We got 8 down before we used a time out and it may have been more. We go franic panic and start pressuring full court and running the ball chunking up threes and not playing team ball. Dribble, dribble, drive to basket and throw up contested shots against 3 defenders. COACHES CAN CONTROL THE TEMPO AT WHICH THEIR TEAMS PLAY. A POINT GUARD IN HIGH SCHOOL IS A REFLECTION OF HIS COACHES ABILITY TO CONTROL THE GAME THROUGH HIM. IN THIS CASE I CAN OVER LOOK SOME OF THE MISTAKES OUR POINT GUARD MAKES. WHY? HE IS 2 GUARD PLAYING IN A 1 QUARD POSITION. THE YOUNG MAN WITH RIGHT COACHING CAN BE A GOOD 1 QUARD, OR DEVELOP YOUR YOUNG GUARDS ON THE BENCH TO HELP HANDLE THE BALL. SORRY, THAT WOULD REGQUIRE MAYBE LOSING A CLOSE GAME OR TO DEVELOP AND LET THAT TALENT LEARN. ONCE AGAIN, 20 - 4 AND SETTING AT HOME MARCH 13 - 16 DOESN'T CUT IT AT EAST. THE MORE GAME EXPERIENCE YOU GARNER THE LESS MISSTAKES YOUR BENCH WILL MAKE COACH!!! THATS HOW PROGRAMS ARE MAINTAINED AND NOT DESTROYED! GET BACK TO THE BASICS, AND IF THEY DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOU, THEN PLAY SOMEONE WHO WILL. NO ONE PERSON IS ABOVE THE TEAM, THIS UNIT HAS TO PLAY TOGETHER IN ORDER TO WIN IT ALL. THEY CAN WIN IT ALL!!!!!! OUR BEST GAMES OF THE YEAR IS WHEN ALL FIVE OR FOUR PLAYERS SCORE IN DOUBLE FIGURES!!!
T
southern bball fan

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

East Fan NOT wrote:
I think they suck, the crowds r rude, the players are crybabies and the coaches need to focus on the games and not the fouls they can pretend they get
East fan not, just go away! The post that have been put on here is not bashing or trash talking. The post that have been put on here have been placed by from what I can see knowledgeable basketball fans, that are in support of our WARRIORS! We may not agree with everything that OUR COACHES do but,we have not bashed them or the players. The only thing that has been done is a stating of what knowledgeable fans see and would like to see. Make know bones about I don't agree with the way we have done somethings the past years, but I will not bash players !! People love to hate on winners and EAST has a WINNING TRADITION! THAT WILL CONTINUE THIS YEAR, AND YEARS TO COME. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EAST AND OTHER PROGRAMS IS "WE MEASURE SUCCESS WITH STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS" THAT IS A STANDARD THAT WILL ALWAYS BE!! MEDIOCRITY DOESN'T SET WELL WITH A PROGRAM AND FAN BASE THAT IS RICH IN BASKETBALL KNOWLEDGE. AS A MATTER OF FACT. I WISH OUR COACH WOULD GET AFTER THE OFFICIALS A LITTLE MORE!!! I WISH OUR FANS WOULD BE A LITTLE MORE VOCAL WITH CHEERS. FUTHERMORE, I THINK OUR CHEERING SECTION HAS BEEN VOCAL AND VERY SUPPORTIVE OF THEIR TEAM, THE PLAYERS SHOULD HAVE GRATITUDE THAT THEIR PEERS FEEL THAT STRONGLY ABOUT THIER SUCCESS!! I HAVE STATED A FEW THINGS TOWARDS THE COACH THAT I SEE THROUGH THE EYES OF AN OBSERVER, THAT I'M SURE HE MAY ALREADY KNOW. IF NOT AND ONE OF HIS 5 ASSISTANTS HAVEN'T, THEN MAYBE SOMETHING I HAVE SAID OR PUT OUT THERE FOR THOUGHT WILL OPEN OUR CLOSE MINDED WAY OF THE PAST. ADAPTATION IS A PART OF ANY COACHES RESPSONSBILITY TO HIS PROGRAM, PLAYERS WHO MAKE UP THAT PROGRAM AND THE FAN BASE WHO SUPPORT THEM. THE CORE VALUES OF EAST BASKETBALL WILL NOT CHANGE, HOWEVER, IT IS UP TO THE COACHES TO PUT A SPIN ON THOSE VALUES TO MAKE IT WORK FOR EACH TEAM! GO EAST AND OH I ALMOST FORGOT!!! EAST FAN NOT, COUNT THE BANNERS WE HAVE HANGING IN OUR GYM! WE EXPECT ALOT OUT OF OUR KIDS, BUT MOST OF ALL WE EXPECT MORE OUT OF THOSE THAT LEAD THEM!! GO EAST!!! DON'T HATE THE PROGRAM, JUST HATE THAT MAYBE WHERE YOU ARE FROM MEDIOCRE IS ACCEPTED!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Mullens Forum right now

Search the Mullens Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 26 min Another Damn Liberal 51,680
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 1 hr Theo 7,611
who is the best child custody lawyer? 12 hr blaze 10
Scripture (Jan '14) Wed Old_as_Dirt 74
wreck at maben Tue gods not dead 3
i luv u doug (Oct '11) Tue gods not dead 34
fence Jul 7 Jake 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mullens Jobs

•••