Best place in town to meet single/available men?

Posted in the Mullens Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Help

London, KY

#1 Oct 27, 2008
Where can you meet single/available men in Mullens?
lookin

Lyburn, WV

#2 Oct 27, 2008
Mckinney's Barber Shop
men

United States

#3 Oct 27, 2008
in the bars
Foxy

AOL

#4 Oct 27, 2008
Thats a funny queston I don't think there is many good men left in Mullens If there is anyone there in hideing.Good luck
Redneck

Courtenay, Canada

#5 Oct 27, 2008
Go to the City Hall cheak out some of the officer they are veary nice looking.
Please

AOL

#6 Oct 27, 2008
OKAY
Mark

United States

#7 Oct 27, 2008
Help wrote:
Where can you meet single/available men in Mullens?
The sewer plant!
cutegirl

United States

#8 Oct 28, 2008
THE BEST PLACE TO MEET A GUY IS THE HOUSE BESIDE OF THE OLD JOE'S MARKET BUILDING. THE HOT-ASS J.D. MCGRADY LIVES THERE. WHEN I GET HOME THIS WEEKEND I'M GONNA SEE IF HE'LL USE HIS PEANUT BUTTER MAGIC ON ME. NONE OF YOU OTHER SKANKS BETTER GO THERE, HE'S ALL MINE. I'LL BRING THE JELLY PEANUT BUTTER MAN!
aaa

United States

#9 Oct 28, 2008
ok then
WMW

Townsend, DE

#10 Oct 28, 2008
I would also like to know this? I am financially secure woman. I enjoy outdoor hiking and excercise. I love to cook and enjoy spending quality time with my family. I'm looking for someone in there late 40's or early 50's. To cuddle and have a relationship with. I have been divorced. I have kids. No stds or any type of mental problems. I like country livin' and country food with the exception of ice cream and occasional reese pieces (both my favorites).I am sincere, honest and loyal. Let me know where i can meet a decent man. Seems as though all the good ones are married.
ha ha ha

Charleston, WV

#11 Oct 28, 2008
there are no good single or married men in Mullens....that's why I went out of town to find my man...always have even in high school...this damn town is too small, everybody knows your business so you don't even get to have that fun part of relationship when your first getting to know somebody
wellnow

Huntington, WV

#12 Oct 28, 2008
WMW, and I am looking for a good woman, without mental problems....lol...as you mentioned....I am just a down to earth, healthy, cleancut, decent guy that wants to find the same qualities in a woman, along with the passion, trust, and sharing/caring that make a relationship work. Don't live far from Mullens either....and meet your age requirement.....hmmmmm
ha ha ha

Charleston, WV

#13 Oct 28, 2008
"well now"....you want a relationship with passion?....why not just come out and say what all men think..."if your not going to give it up to me when I want it...the relationship ain't goin to last long"....LOL...hope ya'll get together!!!
The one

United States

#14 Oct 28, 2008
Try the Moose, you might like what you find in there, occassionally.
WMW

AOL

#15 Oct 28, 2008
now im all giddy. how can i get in touch with you?
Look No Farther

Bluefield, WV

#16 Oct 28, 2008
WMW wrote:
I would also like to know this? I am financially secure woman. I enjoy outdoor hiking and excercise. I love to cook and enjoy spending quality time with my family. I'm looking for someone in there late 40's or early 50's. To cuddle and have a relationship with. I have been divorced. I have kids. No stds or any type of mental problems. I like country livin' and country food with the exception of ice cream and occasional reese pieces (both my favorites).I am sincere, honest and loyal. Let me know where i can meet a decent man. Seems as though all the good ones are married.
Hold It!!!!!Wow Sweetie,Our lucky day!!We finally found each other,I think I may be the right man you have been waiting and looking for.Now,hopfully youre the Ms.Right I have been waiting for.At least,We have found one another.
Jon

Lubbock, TX

#17 Oct 28, 2008
In Mullens, married or not, does it really matter?
wellnow

Huntington, WV

#18 Oct 29, 2008
Maybe you can give me your email address or yahoo name ....I know a phone # here is a bad idea.....u have an idea?
babs

Lyburn, WV

#19 Oct 29, 2008
Jon wrote:
In Mullens, married or not, does it really matter?
What does this mean?
Look No Farther

Bluefield, WV

#20 Oct 29, 2008
WMW wrote:
As I sais Sweetie,you need to look no farther,looks like I may meet all the things in a man that you are looking for.I do know how to treat a woman,but ask for the same in return.but does look as if we have a lot in common,as far as the country living,age wise,mentally stable,sincere,honest,and loyal,white male,who is finanically stable,and dont look,or never has looked upon a woman for support.have child,well educated,living miles away,who is also fininacally stable and secure.I am looking for someone who is clean,honest,and is looking for someone who is tired of being lonely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min fitness-guru 75,901
any single good guys left ? 20 hr single 6
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Thu Theo 8,793
Perks of moving to Pineville WV? Apr 21 Back visiting 13
New Business Apr 20 meee 9
Dogwood Festival 2015 Apr 18 The Same Old Me 6
BOE, Faculty,and all Employees>>>are wonderful ... (Feb '08) Apr 17 hairstylist23 10
More from around the web

Mullens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]