#4 Sep 28, 2012
theives caught

Beckley, WV

#5 Sep 28, 2012
wow
URSCREWED

Pineville, WV

#6 Sep 28, 2012
Yeah they got what they deserved. Bond in 2 different countys which total to 150,000.00. And as for Tanya looks like she done it real good. Her hubby will get custody of the boys, and now maybe the kids will get their medicine. Wonder who she will rat on now, cause everyone knows how she is and to help her ass she will.
sugarshack

Pineville, WV

#7 Sep 28, 2012
Was her buddy that she had been running around with with her? Usually where you see one you see the other, but she never gets into trouble though. Makes you wonder how she deals and dont get busted.. What do you think?
Whatever

Liberty, NC

#8 Sep 29, 2012
URSCREWED wrote:
Yeah they got what they deserved. Bond in 2 different countys which total to 150,000.00. And as for Tanya looks like she done it real good. Her hubby will get custody of the boys, and now maybe the kids will get their medicine. Wonder who she will rat on now, cause everyone knows how she is and to help her ass she will.
They did get what the deserved, but they are not the only one's in the county who do that mess and I feel they need to take almost everyone in Mullens to jail, because the whole city if full of them and drug abusers..Your probably one yourself.. You people have no life and shouldnt judge unless you yourselves are free of sin.. I pray for each and everyone of you and hope that karma comes back to bite you all in the ass... You don't know what goes on in there lives to make them do things like this and how do you know that Tanya is a rat unless you also have ratted to?? That is yalls problems you judge before you know the facts.. If the cops would do there jobs Mullens would be and empty place so I blame the law inforcement as well.. They need to get off there lazy butts and do there job.. They single out only a few people, and the rest are left to do there same deveilish deeds that only a handful get in trouble for.. So keep your smart ass comments to yourselves!!!
Bad news

Beckley, WV

#9 Sep 29, 2012
You are right. They néed to Clean up this place before what is left of the good people are gone. The police are letting the druggies win for some reason. It makes me sick.
SOMEONE WHO CARES

Hansford, WV

#10 Sep 29, 2012
YOU KNNOW WHAT I THINK PEOPLE WHO SET AND TALK CRAP ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE. HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO IF YOU ALL HAD A JOB WOULD NOT RUN YOUR TRASH HOLE HOW DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM . YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN OTHER PEOPLE'S LIFE. AND FAR AS DRUGS OVER HALF OF WYOMING COUNTY IS INFESTED WITH THE SICKNESS SO GET A REAL LIFE AND LEAVE THE CRAP ALONE BECAUSE YOUR NOT JUST HURTING THEM THERE ARE ONES WHO CARE ABOUT THEM TO.MAYBE ONE DAY GOD MAYBE WILL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU DESERVE.
Bad news

Beckley, WV

#11 Sep 29, 2012
If you care about them, tthen you keep them up instead of letting them steal off everybody. Anyone who steals from someone else is nothing but a piece of TRASH.....and as far as that goes they need to rot in jail. And I am sure they will steal off those who so call care about them... Garbage....
They need to get a job and support their own lifeless self.
Bad news

Beckley, WV

#12 Sep 29, 2012
But I guess their job is ratting on others
Sick of it

Beckley, WV

#13 Sep 29, 2012
And if the druggies would mind their own business, and stay out of the innocent people's lives this conversation would not exist. There is a place saved in hell for these people
evidently
#14 Sep 29, 2012
Bad news wrote:
But I guess their job is ratting on others
y u so worried bout anyone rattin? u a dealer? lame-brain! lol
really
#15 Sep 29, 2012
u got a seat right beside of them, I'm sure. It's God's right to judge them, not ur's. This family has been thru enuff & u ppl r making a big deal outta something that has been done b4, lots of times. If ur so quick to judge, maybe u should read a lil harder....."cast the first stone"
good news
#16 Sep 29, 2012
Bad news wrote:
If you care about them, tthen you keep them up instead of letting them steal off everybody. Anyone who steals from someone else is nothing but a piece of TRASH.....and as far as that goes they need to rot in jail. And I am sure they will steal off those who so call care about them... Garbage....
They need to get a job and support their own lifeless self.
u have a right to an opinion, everyone does. but if ur gonna call ppl trash & garbage, don't hide behind ur screen to do it. grow a set & face them. how bout that? u post ur real name & I'll post mine. or I'll do ya 1 better than that, gimme a time & place, I'll be there, promise.
SCREWEDUP

Pineville, WV

#17 Sep 29, 2012
Sick of it wrote:
And if the druggies would mind their own business, and stay out of the innocent people's lives this conversation would not exist. There is a place saved in hell for these people
So if you think that they are innocent well, your wrong. Cause what they done, by stealing and putting other peoples life in jeopardy, doesnt seem to me that they give a crap.
SCREWEDUP

Pineville, WV

#18 Sep 29, 2012
You people think that what those people have done isnt a big deal. Well it is, they are putting people's life in danger,by stealing the phone lines, so that they cant call if something bad happens. And as for T J I have known her for years and I will tell you that she should be ashamed of herself, cause she has 2 kids, that are in her husbands custody and she thought that she was getting them back, well think again. And she has no one to blame but herself. I feel sorry for her kids, that they are going through this, and they know how she is,and what she does. Atleast their father does give them their medicine, cause she wasnt . Hope that she stays there for a while, but we have to wait and see..
Get A Job

Amigo, WV

#19 Sep 30, 2012
good news wrote:
<quoted text>u have a right to an opinion, everyone does. but if ur gonna call ppl trash & garbage, don't hide behind ur screen to do it. grow a set & face them. how bout that? u post ur real name & I'll post mine. or I'll do ya 1 better than that, gimme a time & place, I'll be there, promise.
I would do that but I don't want to get your deseased blood on me and I couldn't carry all the medals the people affected by your thievery would pin on my chest you worthless pile of dog shit.
SOMEONE WHO CARES

Hansford, WV

#20 Sep 30, 2012
all you people talking bad about others yoou have them in your family also you are hipocrets you probably are a piece of shit yourself so don't talk.if you realize dumbass if you work you already keep thesse so called people because you pay taxes then again you probably don't work or you wouldn't be running your trash hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 25 min Another Damn Liberal 89,366
State road 1 hr Bill 2
Clean streets 1 hr Bill 11
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 13 hr luci 9,933
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 23 hr Duh 1,282
Wyoming East Basketball coach Mon Alien 15
Lisa Williamson Mon Fred 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mullens Mortgages