Death of Mulkeytown Woman Under Inves...

Death of Mulkeytown Woman Under Investigation

There are 232 comments on the WSIL story from Jun 28, 2013, titled Death of Mulkeytown Woman Under Investigation. In it, WSIL reports that:

Authorities are investigating the death of a Mulkeytown woman. Franklin County Sheriff Don Jones says Eco C. Edmonds, 26, died early Friday morning at Franklin Hospital in Benton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSIL.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
know the facts

Alpine, NJ

#3 Jun 29, 2013
The news said state police investigating a fight before the accident happened that resulted in blunt trauma to the chest which did play a role along w the accident in her death. He was drinking and is being charged with poss of a controlled substance and marijuana possession, and leaving the scene of an accident. Take a look at his mug shot... Would you get on a 4 wheeler with that after some drinking and drugging???
okay

Kansas City, MO

#4 Jun 29, 2013
Just said an altercation was being investigated. Didn't say who it was with or that it played a part in her death! Yeah he looked like sh*t but that's him. Always has been! She knew what she was getting into when she started dating him. Sounds to me like you are the one that needs to get the facts straight! Were you there? If so you should be running your mouth to the cops not on here!!
very sad

Enfield, IL

#5 Jun 29, 2013
Just heard two other have been taken into custody with connections to her death! It may have been an accident,idk because I wasn't there but it seems really suspicious to me! Regardless a family lost a loved one and a child lost a mother ...prayers for them!!!
Marty Wade

Murphysboro, IL

#6 Jun 29, 2013
Number one he killed her regardless if it was the fight or the 4 wheeler wreck. lf I get in a car and drive drunk and kill someone I would get charged with manslaughter and or maybe murder so guess he did hurt more then just a fly.
know the facts

United States

#7 Jun 29, 2013
okay wrote:
Just said an altercation was being investigated. Didn't say who it was with or that it played a part in her death! Yeah he looked like sh*t but that's him. Always has been! She knew what she was getting into when she started dating him. Sounds to me like you are the one that needs to get the facts straight! Were you there? If so you should be running your mouth to the cops not on here!!
So I guess you were there? I never said I was and I'm pretty sure I said "the news said....." Never once did I say that I was there and I knew what happened so how about you pay attention to what's being said before you get all bent out if shape over some shitbag. You say he always looks that way? Does he normally walk around with a scab on the side of his face the size of Rhode Island? Regardless why would the police investigate an "altercation". From the night before if it didnt play a role in her death? Exactly!... THEY WOULDN'T! That's common sense. You must be one of his buddies for you to defend someone that has ended a young ladies life due to stupidity and no regards for someone else's life!
know the facts

United States

#8 Jun 29, 2013
okay wrote:
Just said an altercation was being investigated. Didn't say who it was with or that it played a part in her death! Yeah he looked like sh*t but that's him. Always has been! She knew what she was getting into when she started dating him. Sounds to me like you are the one that needs to get the facts straight! Were you there? If so you should be running your mouth to the cops not on here!!
And for you to try and turn it around on this poor girl saying its her fault cuz she knew what she was getting into when she started dating him!!! C'mon give me a break. I bet if you could of asked her the day before she started dating him..."he is eventually gonna kill you sometime during your relationship, do you still want to date him?" I can bet she would of declined and still would be alive. So that BS statement that she knew what she was getting into when she started dating him is so far from the truth and inaccurate. So before criticizing me how about you think before you speak cuz you sound like the typical uneducated person with no common sense
Gattina

Marion, IL

#9 Jun 29, 2013
Murder plain and simple.....
meagan doty

Mount Vernon, IL

#10 Jun 29, 2013
All you people talking shit really need to shut the hell up. Eco was a dear friend of mine and nobody appreciates the shit talking and all the "facts" you all seem to think you know. Just respect her memory please! She was an amazing person and a fantastic mother. If anybody has a problem with what I said then you can kiss it. Because fact is a wonderful person was taken from us far to soon. RIP eco! I love you! And I love julez! I know she's torn to pieces but she will have the amazing memories she shared with you. My heart goes out to everyone hurting from this loss.
agree

Carterville, IL

#11 Jun 29, 2013
meagan doty wrote:
All you people talking shit really need to shut the hell up. Eco was a dear friend of mine and nobody appreciates the shit talking and all the "facts" you all seem to think you know. Just respect her memory please! She was an amazing person and a fantastic mother. If anybody has a problem with what I said then you can kiss it. Because fact is a wonderful person was taken from us far to soon. RIP eco! I love you! And I love julez! I know she's torn to pieces but she will have the amazing memories she shared with you. My heart goes out to everyone hurting from this loss.
Very well said!~RIP Eco~
confused

United States

#12 Jun 29, 2013
So I thought eco was dating that seller guy but her best friend says she didn't know him. Did the news misunderstand her or what the heck is that about?
confused

United States

#13 Jun 29, 2013
Depler
learn from others

United States

#14 Jun 29, 2013
These people need to be punished but there is something to learn from this. Eco wasn't a bad person but she did run around trying to fight people over nothing since she was in high school. If you go around fighting people left and right (especially people who aren't trying to fight you back) it will eventually catch up with you. You can not live this kind of lifestyle.
big balls

Carbondale, IL

#17 Jun 30, 2013
he is apiece of white trash shithesd kill him let the devil have him
concerned

Herrin, IL

#18 Jun 30, 2013
Ok so I'm confused why there is more arrests pending no one else is to blame for the 4 wheeler accident except those involved this is all so sad and is now becoming a big drama fest all the rumors are ridiculous people need to just let her be and realize that she was an adult and made a choice to get on that 4 wheeler with her boyfriend! he did not say come on sweet heart get on so I can go wreck this thing she was wanting to go to mulkeytown cause she got into 2 different fights with two different females at 2 different times!
meagan doty

Mount Vernon, IL

#19 Jun 30, 2013
cora wrote:
<quoted text> just because she was trying to fight people does not mean she deserved to get murdered.
the people that matter miss her dearly. Ignore these douchebags. Eco was and IS very loved!
Just for the recored

Carterville, IL

#20 Jun 30, 2013
know the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
And for you to try and turn it around on this poor girl saying its her fault cuz she knew what she was getting into when she started dating him!!! C'mon give me a break. I bet if you could of asked her the day before she started dating him..."he is eventually gonna kill you sometime during your relationship, do you still want to date him?" I can bet she would of declined and still would be alive. So that BS statement that she knew what she was getting into when she started dating him is so far from the truth and inaccurate. So before criticizing me how about you think before you speak cuz you sound like the typical uneducated person with no common sense
Just for the recored she was not dating anyone.
Just for the recored

Carterville, IL

#21 Jun 30, 2013
Everyone needs to calm down. If anyone wants to help then they need information and people to step forward with any details. Nobody is perfect period and nobody has a right to judge anyone. Have some respect for Eco's daughter and the fact she lost her mother who she loved very much. Eco has lots of family and friends that loved her she did not deserve to be critized or anything else.She was human,a mother,a daughter, anunt,grandaughter,a sister and a frined.
cora

Murphysboro, IL

#22 Jun 30, 2013
concerned wrote:
Ok so I'm confused why there is more arrests pending no one else is to blame for the 4 wheeler accident except those involved this is all so sad and is now becoming a big drama fest all the rumors are ridiculous people need to just let her be and realize that she was an adult and made a choice to get on that 4 wheeler with her boyfriend! he did not say come on sweet heart get on so I can go wreck this thing she was wanting to go to mulkeytown cause she got into 2 different fights with two different females at 2 different times!
she was not dating him. And he was the stupid one that was drunk, so he should have never let her get on even if she wanted to. He killed her, no matter what the excuse is.
learn from others

United States

#23 Jun 30, 2013
No one said she deserves to die just that if you go around constantly trying to fight people then you are eventually going to get the bad end of the deal. She could have killed someone herself one day.
learn from others

United States

#24 Jun 30, 2013
Wait she did run someone over and kill them didn't she?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulkeytown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Bocook 5 hr waitress459 6
It ain't Elises. It called Just Elises! 6 hr Notably 1
titty bars 9 hr lol 1
Harley Jarvis? 14 hr lexi howell 5
Stephanie Galloway Mon info 11
Royalton Police Sun agree 2
drunk hayride driver Aug 2 blinky 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mulkeytown Mortgages