former resident
Carter Reed

AOL

#1 Aug 5, 2010
I used to live in Muleshoe way back in the early '70s and Muleshoe has always held a special place in my heart. I was manager of the Perry's store which has long since gone by the wayside. I was a member of the Jaycees and remember some great times with many friends, some of whom have passed on. Your town is a special and unique place as it was always a bustling, progressive community. At a time when most small towns in Texas are dying, Muleshoe seems to just get better according to the news I read about it. Maybe one day I can get back for a visit to a great little town.
annie

Richmond, TX

#2 Oct 14, 2015
Carter Reed wrote:
I used to live in Muleshoe way back in the early '70s and Muleshoe has always held a special place in my heart. I was manager of the Perry's store which has long since gone by the wayside. I was a member of the Jaycees and remember some great times with many friends, some of whom have passed on. Your town is a special and unique place as it was always a bustling, progressive community. At a time when most small towns in Texas are dying, Muleshoe seems to just get better according to the news I read about it. Maybe one day I can get back for a visit to a great little town.
Where is hope leyva. & Reynaldo. Where r gardeas r all ontiveros & Sandoval's in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muleshoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Furneaux St (Dec '16) Dec '16 JDG 1
looking for an old friend (Sep '06) Sep '16 DaddyRabbit 6
Review: Mcarthur Electric (Jan '16) Sep '16 Davi McArthur 2
Terry Villa (Aug '16) Aug '16 Just thinking bou... 1
subrina Rodriguez (Mar '14) Aug '16 Benny Torres 2
in muleshoe for the night, looking for fun. (Mar '16) Mar '16 passingthrough 1
Chavez boys (Dec '10) May '15 suspect 2

Muleshoe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance