Remains may belong to missing man

Full story: Silver City Sun-News

Human skeletal remains discovered Monday off of Highway 78 near Mule Creek could be those of man who went missing in the area in June 2009.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 25, 2010
Blue

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Its hard to believe the rescue was suspended after one day. Even though there was an abandoned vehicle.I will pray for this person's family. It is very sad.
daveb

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

I was on the search, which was very well run considering the available information. Please don't forget that all searches are run by volunteers--with jobs and responsibilities--and not by paid personnel. It was 100-degrees. We searched a large radius all day to the best of our abilities. We were up 40 straight hours before we got home. Yes, it's sad. But it's good that people will volunteer this kind of time and effort to help someone they don't know.
We did the best we could. Please don't be so critical.
blue

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

I was not being critical and i am sorry if i offened u in any way. That is great we have volunters for these searches. Thanks to all the rescue volunteers!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Warning for Grant County was issued at July 28 at 2:58PM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Mule Creek Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mule Creek People Search