Silver City man dies in ATV crash (8:...

Silver City man dies in ATV crash (8:09 a.m.)

There are 6 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Aug 11, 2009, titled Silver City man dies in ATV crash (8:09 a.m.). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

A Silver City man died after crashing his All Terrain Vehicle in the Gila National Forest on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Red Apple

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Aug 11, 2009
That's too bad, but...no helmet, little sympathy. Sounds like a bad accident, helmet may not have made a difference anyway.
sabrina

United States

#2 Aug 11, 2009
lloyd we will all miss you very much
Redder Apple

Palmyra, PA

#3 Aug 12, 2009
I don't feel bad either. If you do not wear a helmet, you are asking for it.
No sympathy

Las Cruces, NM

#4 Aug 12, 2009
You can't legislate intelligence...something almost no ATV riders has much of.
Knew him

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Aug 12, 2009
no loss
Lacey B of Silver City NM

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Aug 14, 2009
You people have nothing better to do then to critisize other people. What happened to "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all?" As a FAMILY member to Lloyd I was very stunned to read what you had to say..I can only say that none of you must know what it is like to lose someone you are close to, but I pray that when that time does come, people are not cruel and they keep their hurtful comments to themselves. Helmet or not, he was still a friend and a family member that will be missed tremendously..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mule Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murdered woman found at Mule Creek (Dec '08) Apr '16 wwwnorthfortyhomecom 7
News Silver City doctor faces ethics violation (Aug '09) Dec '15 Juanita S 481
News Murder victim found near Mule Creek identified ... (Mar '09) Feb '14 Pist 2 5
News Hurley case moves to trial (May '11) Jan '12 Chimaera 45
News Mule Creek residents tell USPS closure will har... (Nov '11) Nov '11 true conservative 1
News Imagination Library to expand to the Gila Valle... (May '11) May '11 Joyce Johnson 2
Looking for Lisa (May '10) May '10 Pat 1

Mule Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mule Creek Mortgages