Quarterly Awsa Isc meeting held in De...

Quarterly Awsa Isc meeting held in Deming

There are 2 comments on the The Grant County Beat story from Jul 25, 2012, titled Quarterly Awsa Isc meeting held in Deming. In it, The Grant County Beat reports that:

The quarterly Interstate Stream Commission public meeting was held Tuesday in Deming to give stakeholders the opportunity to give input on the scopes of work for studies of projects that will utilize the 14,000 average annual acre-feet of water from the Gila and San Francisco Rivers and/or the $66 million up to $128 million allocated by the Arizona ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Grant County Beat.

be informed

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jul 30, 2012
Wow. Very good reporting.
same old again

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 31, 2012
...It was decided the next meeting should be in Glenwood toward the end of October, and then back to Silver City, perhaps to Lordsburg and then back to Silver City where there seems to be more participation...

"The Gila/San Francisco Water Commission has problems getting a quorum. He encouraged the planners of the public meeting to get the word out with better publicity and e-mail notices."

"I want people to come and I want to reach the most people"

Once again not enough notice about the meeting. Just cover Who, What, When and Where

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mule Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Silver City doctor faces ethics violation (Aug '09) Nov 20 Carline 477
News Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument may rais... (Jan '15) Jan '15 msgtdon 1
News Murder victim found near Mule Creek identified ... (Mar '09) Feb '14 Pist 2 5
News Hurley case moves to trial (May '11) Jan '12 Chimaera 45
News Mule Creek residents tell USPS closure will har... (Nov '11) Nov '11 true conservative 1
News Imagination Library to expand to the Gila Valle... (May '11) May '11 Joyce Johnson 2
News Murdered woman found at Mule Creek (Dec '08) Nov '10 sum fukd up sh-- 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mule Creek Mortgages