not shocked

Sallisaw, OK

#1 Feb 9, 2013
well cox corner store has no gas has not had any in a few days i guess keeny killed that store too sad after all these years it looks like this store is doomed like his others
the new chief

Sallisaw, OK

#3 Feb 19, 2013
not shocked wrote:
well cox corner store has no gas has not had any in a few days i guess keeny killed that store too sad after all these years it looks like this store is doomed like his others
how long has he been in the store business??can you tell me how many decades..oh thats right you dont know because he has been in the business before you or anyone in sallisaw knew the guy including me.and the funny thing is your probably one the chicken shit people that say things like this but yet go in that store and talk to kenny or one of the workers there and even IF kennys store is goin down like the others at least the guy kept the one by the post office open since 85 or 86 and continued to grow.have you ever owned a business and built it into anything hell have you ever took any business risk i doubt it..before you get on here and talk out of your ass make sure you have been in the persons shoes your bashing ass wipe
help me with this

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Feb 19, 2013
"The new chief" of what? Your own tribe of idiots? You can call them the weebee angry tribe.
the new chief

Sallisaw, OK

#5 Feb 19, 2013
yes i am chief and as chief i will "help you with this" if your talking about pulling your head out of your ass like i did "not shocked"
help me with this

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Ouch, that comment definitely makes you the big dog of your tribe. How did I ever doubt the weebee angries? Kudos to the master idiot!
the new chief

Sallisaw, OK

#7 Feb 19, 2013
big chief not big dog and never doubt me haha
not shocked

Sallisaw, OK

#8 Feb 19, 2013
for your info i have been going to that store since the first time the doors opened i seen how he about ruined it then but his dad the real owner at the time ran him off and saved it that is why he opened the one at the other end of town but then what ever happened and he got this one to his self and i make no effort to talk to him to me is a low life who treats his employees like crap and under pays them so he can fuel his gambling and crap so why don't you STFU and go back to your tribe because the village needs there idiot back
the new chief

Sallisaw, OK

#9 Feb 20, 2013
funny in the past 20+ years ive known him hes never had a gambling problem and he treats his employees so badly that when they would quit and come back asking for their job he nearly always took them back in and o yea not to mention one of the employees that was there when he opened the first store is still there working for him to this day your right thats a real slave driver.and if your wanting to talk about low life other than yourself you should maybe find out some facts on his dad like how he sold cases of ephedrine pills to the wonderful tweekers that made our town have such a great reputation over the years or maybe the bongs,pipes other crap he sold out of that store and lets not forget his 5 star employees that sold drugs out of that store like i said last time theres no reason to talk out of your ass friend because any bullshit you bring up i can clarify when it comes to this
not shocked

Sallisaw, OK

#10 Feb 20, 2013
no one at that store has been there 20 years not even him so pull your head out your ass the only some of them work there or come back is because of his son he does what he can to make up for kennys lack of respect for people you think you know everything but really you don't know shit i am real close to some of the people that work there i hear so much crap on how he is
the new chief

Sallisaw, OK

#11 Feb 21, 2013
never said they where at that store for twenty years if you paid attention you woulda noticed i said when he opened the first store and your are obviously not looking at the big picture im talkin about employees at all of the stores he has had not just the one he still has, because remember you have talked about all the stores not just the one and i have been clarifing damn near everything you have had to say if not all of it but some how you know them better, well you dumbass to go ahead and set things straight to get you to understand that you are talking out of your ass like every other person that thinks they know exactly whats happened with the last store and whats happening with this store i hate to break it to you but the only people that do are very few family memebers which i am, im not his immediate family which means his wife,sons or daughter in case immediate is over your head thats it. and if you had a job which i really cant imagine you would know that on any given day employees are gonna either bash their boss or adore their boss so whatever it is youve heard from them dont take it to heart.maybe one day we can cross paths and catch one of us talking about this convo and find out who you have been bickering with and who i have been correcting.
not shocked

Sallisaw, OK

#12 Feb 22, 2013
he coudnt get to the other stores because he owed to much so they closed sane us going on with this store if he would pay his bills and not gamble or give tons to his so called church he would have gas look around he has to have gas to stay open no one is really going there now because of the fact of no gas bet you are one of the ones that sit down there in the mornings and get all the free stuff from him you can right
fyi

Sallisaw, OK

#13 Feb 22, 2013
not shocked wrote:
he coudnt get to the other stores because he owed to much so they closed sane us going on with this store if he would pay his bills and not gamble or give tons to his so called church he would have gas look around he has to have gas to stay open no one is really going there now because of the fact of no gas bet you are one of the ones that sit down there in the mornings and get all the free stuff from him you can right
What do you mean "so called church" it's a great church!!
Sue

Sallisaw, OK

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Yes it is an awesome church!!!!!
not shocked

Sallisaw, OK

#15 Feb 24, 2013
so callled church as in not a real church you pay for evervything there like coffee you name it you pay for it the pastor brags about his house and crap on facebook a real pastor knows that is not right you cant stand up and testifi like in a real church if you do they make you leave the have to video it and post it on facebook and youtube so i guess you tell god i cant i have to wait till they say its ok ask your yourself where is all the money going for this new church/bussiness and what about the millon dollar loans he was getting a few years ago for this new church/bussiness i prefer a real church true to GOD and not money
the new chief

Sallisaw, OK

#16 Feb 24, 2013
First gambling now it because a church make up your mind they are totally opposite
fyi

Sallisaw, OK

#18 Feb 24, 2013
not shocked wrote:
so callled church as in not a real church you pay for evervything there like coffee you name it you pay for it the pastor brags about his house and crap on facebook a real pastor knows that is not right you cant stand up and testifi like in a real church if you do they make you leave the have to video it and post it on facebook and youtube so i guess you tell god i cant i have to wait till they say its ok ask your yourself where is all the money going for this new church/bussiness and what about the millon dollar loans he was getting a few years ago for this new church/bussiness i prefer a real church true to GOD and not money
You absolutly are so wrong, what you posted is not right at all, shame, shame on you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muldrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best place to eat? Thu Karen 6
City of Sallisaw Customer Service (Sep '14) Mar 24 Sallisaw2 7
bucks grill Mar 24 sadd 1
Muldrow officer flips patrol car Mar 22 Resident 1
tommy sessums (Oct '12) Mar 21 LMAO! 9
Why is Sallisaw dying? Mar 20 how it is 13
John Bennett Mar 18 LBC 10
Muldrow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web