Gesture leads to traffic citation

Gesture leads to traffic citation

There are 3 comments on the Sequoyah County Times story from Feb 28, 2010, titled Gesture leads to traffic citation. In it, Sequoyah County Times reports that:

A Muldrow man accused of driving recklessly and flipping off an off-duty Oklahoma Highway Patrol Trooper will face arraignment on Wednesday in Sequoyah County District Court, Sallisaw.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sequoyah County Times.

not trooper booster

Fort Smith, AR

#1 Mar 8, 2010
upton is an idiot along with all the other troopers in the county
eagle-eyez

Fort Smith, AR

#2 Mar 8, 2010
Yep, there's way too many holes in the off-duty troopers "story". It doesn't make sense that he would catch up to someone was traveling faster than him, then force a confrontation on the guy and the other driver is the one with a problem?

What does seem more probably is someone wanted to pass him on 64, he got territorial when the truck got ready to pass and slowed down. The truck eventually passes him (taking control of his imaginary territory). The off duty trooper then gets really mad and stalks the truck, probably right on his bumper, while calling his buddies to teach this guy a lesson for disrespecting his vehichle's territory. The trooper yells at the driver when he does chase him down. Then gets really disrespected by someone giving him the bird (oh no!). That's just my opinion on what makes alot more sense and I'll bet the my family was with me was an after thought to build sympathy. If he was "worried" about his family why chase the guy down and confront him with family in tow?
I Bet

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2010
eagle-eyez wrote:
Yep, there's way too many holes in the off-duty troopers "story". It doesn't make sense that he would catch up to someone was traveling faster than him, then force a confrontation on the guy and the other driver is the one with a problem?
What does seem more probably is someone wanted to pass him on 64, he got territorial when the truck got ready to pass and slowed down. The truck eventually passes him (taking control of his imaginary territory). The off duty trooper then gets really mad and stalks the truck, probably right on his bumper, while calling his buddies to teach this guy a lesson for disrespecting his vehichle's territory. The trooper yells at the driver when he does chase him down. Then gets really disrespected by someone giving him the bird (oh no!). That's just my opinion on what makes alot more sense and I'll bet the my family was with me was an after thought to build sympathy. If he was "worried" about his family why chase the guy down and confront him with family in tow?
I bet the trooper's family has heard and seen a lot worse than that. I just bet the trooper and his whole family has wings and a halo, NOT. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muldrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
county Tue concerned 4
News Tifini Noel Thompson Renfro Missing Alamo Prope... (Aug '09) Mon knows 57
John Bennett (Feb '15) Jul 25 Lets Debate 52
Corruption in Muldrow from police to judge (Jan '16) Jul 24 PoliceSupporter 8
jobs.jobs.jobs Jul 22 ILikeTAcos 10
sallisaw marines (Mar '15) Jul 10 Travis 5
News Former youth minister gets 5-year deferred sent... (Jun '12) Jul 8 the truth 4

Muldrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muldrow Mortgages