Muldrow man dies in alcohol related w...

Muldrow man dies in alcohol related wreck

There are 9 comments on the Tulsa World story from Jul 4, 2010, titled Muldrow man dies in alcohol related wreck. In it, Tulsa World reports that:

A Muldrow man died early Sunday in a car wreck apparently caused by alcohol. Christopher Banderas, 19, died at the scene of the wreck on Oklahoma 82 about eight miles north of Vian in Sequoyah County, according to a report from the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tulsa World.

Devastated

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2010
You know, back on grad. nite our son wanted us to let him go to an after party.He told us he would'nt drink.Which we knew he would'nt.He loves his God too much.But we stood our ground and told him he'd come too far with his whole life ahead of him.we told him we had'nt raised him for the past 18 yrs. only for something tragic and senseless to happen to him.He said he understood,but we knew he was disappointed.Now this.Let us all pray for him and his former classmates as they pay their respects at the football field i believe.God be with the parents.And God be with whomever let him drive outta there,your the one who has to live with it.
confused

Tulsa, OK

#2 Jul 5, 2010
Devastated wrote:
You know, back on grad. nite our son wanted us to let him go to an after party.He told us he would'nt drink.Which we knew he would'nt.He loves his God too much.But we stood our ground and told him he'd come too far with his whole life ahead of him.we told him we had'nt raised him for the past 18 yrs. only for something tragic and senseless to happen to him.He said he understood,but we knew he was disappointed.Now this.Let us all pray for him and his former classmates as they pay their respects at the football field i believe.God be with the parents.And God be with whomever let him drive outta there,your the one who has to live with it.
I am confused by your comment.
Are you saying this was YOUR SON that got killed in this accident?
I am so sorry for his family's loss.
I am sure all the people he was with that night were drinking also and could not make a judgment to not allow this young man to drive.
There is so much drinking among young people nowadays that I am surprised that there are not more accidents than there are.
RIP-Banderas

Ridgefield, WA

#3 Jul 5, 2010
Devastated wrote:
apparently you didn't know this person nor any of his family or you wouldn't be so harsh as to say things like you did..... compassion for the hurt that surrounds this whole situation.... my nephew new banderas very well along with his mom and they are crushed by it..... harsh words at a time like this isn't going to do anyone any good..... my heart and prayers go out to all of muldrow.... you will be missed B...... <3
Todd

United States

#4 Jul 5, 2010
sorry for the family but the boy made a bad decision. And the county doesn't help by allowing the liquor by the law but all they are worried about is revenue. Cheers!
sadden

Blanchard, OK

#5 Jul 6, 2010
I am shocked by the way people post things online that are hurtful to a family that is going through what this family is. Everyone knows a bad choose was made we don't need to put in writing for the family to see. We all just need to pray to the one that is in charge. He will see us through this.. RIP Chris!!!!!
So sorry for your loss

Inola, OK

#6 Jul 6, 2010
There is not a one of us that has not made bad choices in life. The only difference is that we lived to tell it whereas this young man did not.
A lot of us had young family members at the lake partying this weekend. For the Grace of God, it was not one of my young family members and they made it back home safely.
My heart goes out to this young man's family and may they have all the support they can get at a time such as this.
Devastated

Hartford City, IN

#7 Jul 6, 2010
People I wholeheartedly apologize if my comments made things worse.That was never my intention,please forgive me.Its just that something like this just hurts so much cause because the way everyone talks about this young man,he was very loved and it just wrong for a young man to go out like he did.Again I Am truly sorry if my comments seemed harsh.May God comfort all involved.R.I.P Christopher
spirit

Hartford City, IN

#8 Jul 6, 2010
I just wanna send this out to all of Chris'friends he left behind.Especially Bryan.May God comfort you and all involved through all this.Yall have all those beautiful memories of him.It sounds cliche but he'll live on through all of you beautiful kids.Bryan,i believe you were spared for a reason.Only God will make it known one day.Were prayin' for you and all affected by this.We love you.
Rest In Peace Christopher

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Jul 6, 2010
Man chris muldrows not gonna be the same with out you... I know god has a plan for everyone's life but I just keep asking myself why you! Everyone misses you and that beautiful smile of yours that made everyone so happy! Its really hard to get threw this cause you made such an impact on all of muldrow especially those of us that went to school with you! All we can do is just be here to comfurt one another and stay strong cause I know you wouldn't want us to brake down. Well see you soon B! R.I.P Christopher forever and always you will be missed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muldrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Bennett (Feb '15) Thu TeaBaggerPOS 61
Why is Sallisaw dying? (Dec '14) Aug 19 Casper 15
Mid America Game Club (Jul '15) Aug 15 Almac 9
Drug dealers Aug 14 PoliceSupporter 4
Corruption in Muldrow from police to judge (Jan '16) Aug 12 PoliceSupporter 10
News Former youth minister gets 5-year deferred sent... (Jun '12) Aug 8 Anonymous 5
county Jul '16 concerned 4

Muldrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muldrow Mortgages