Roland pound officer critized

Roland pound officer critized

There are 46 comments on the Sequoyah County Times story from May 15, 2009, titled Roland pound officer critized. In it, Sequoyah County Times reports that:

Allegations against a Roland animal control officer have several citizens concerned for the lives of their animals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sequoyah County Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ginger

Fort Smith, AR

#41 Mar 21, 2013
Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Unkown" < ----- Really? Learn to spell before you try posting online. So much for your credibility.
Roland has always been crooked. The police are always harassing people.
Anonymous

United States

#42 Mar 22, 2013
Henry wrote:
[QUOTE who="really!"]<qu oted text>What have you witnessed?"

Corruption, abuse of power, cussing out citizens for no good reason, complete disregard for public safety, collecting fine funds for personal use and embezzlement claims brought against pretty much every city administrator in the last decade. The whole outfit is crooked and is a waste of taxpayer dollar. I write letters to politicians daily in an effort to get a new round of firings under way. Running off 2 or 3 is not the answer. They all need to go for the sake of the citizens hard earned tax dollar. We here in Roland deserve better.
Listen up goofs! You people who are talkin trash need to wake up and get a clue. These posts can affect people's home lives in bad ways when loved ones start reading this garbage. Everyone knows that Roland's public servants are top notch. The police are not corrupt and the city officials are honest hard working folk who don't go around abusing power, embezzling public funds, hiring criminals, badmouthin citizens and taxpayers or cussin out women and kids. They serve our town tirelessly and selflessly so close your dam mouth. You could get your but arrested and sued for defame charge for this crap!
Legal info 4 tha dummy

United States

#43 Mar 22, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Listen up goofs! You people who are talkin trash need to wake up and get a clue. These posts can affect people's home lives in bad ways when loved ones start reading this garbage. Everyone knows that Roland's public servants are top notch. The police are not corrupt and the city officials are honest hard working folk who don't go around abusing power, embezzling public funds, hiring criminals, badmouthin citizens and taxpayers or cussin out women and kids. They serve our town tirelessly and selflessly so close your dam mouth. You could get your but arrested and sued for defame charge for this crap!
Woooop! Slow your roll there whistle britches! I've been visitin with my attorney friend on this issue and you're way off. First of all Slander/Defamation are not criminal offenses so no one is gonna git arrested. Secondly of all you can get sued for it but only if someone can show that they've taken financial damages. The attempt to sue is also pointless if the claims are true, if they're opinionated, or if they lack an adequate signature. Thirdly and most importantly it's more difficult for a public servant to file suit against a citizen for criticizing the way the servant does the job. Why? Because the public servant is paid by the citizen.
Now in ten years after we've become a totalitarian police nation, as a result of losing our 2nd and 1st amendment rights, then what you say and think may well be controlled through intimidation and brutality. Until then we are American citizens and we have every right to be critical of our public servants if we feel its justified.
Worried taxpaying citizen

Fort Smith, AR

#44 Mar 24, 2013
Legal info 4 tha dummy wrote:
<quoted text>Woooop! Slow your roll there whistle britches! I've been visitin with my attorney friend on this issue and you're way off. First of all Slander/Defamation are not criminal offenses so no one is gonna git arrested. Secondly of all you can get sued for it but only if someone can show that they've taken financial damages. The attempt to sue is also pointless if the claims are true, if they're opinionated, or if they lack an adequate signature. Thirdly and most importantly it's more difficult for a public servant to file suit against a citizen for criticizing the way the servant does the job. Why? Because the public servant is paid by the citizen.
Now in ten years after we've become a totalitarian police nation, as a result of losing our 2nd and 1st amendment rights, then what you say and think may well be controlled through intimidation and brutality. Until then we are American citizens and we have every right to be critical of our public servants if we feel its justified.
Amen to that brother.
Abc

Fort Smith, AR

#45 Mar 24, 2013
Hello
Roland

Fort Smith, AR

#46 Mar 25, 2013
I hate driving through Roland. If I had another route to take to get to work I wouldn't. Seems like the police always have someone stopped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muldrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Muldrow Teacher Charged With Sexual Misc... 9 hr Pedophile watcher 1
Who the hell is hiring MHS teachers 11 hr Johnny Newcoach 3
still no arrest in case of pedophile muldrow te... 12 hr Johnny Newcoach 4
The DA slacking on the job Tue jazzymine79 5
Ashley Parkins Feb 20 Somethingnicetosay 10
News Hundreds gather in Muldrow for Professional dev... Feb 16 Police Supporter_... 12
Mid America Game Club (Jul '15) Feb 16 Police Supporter_... 17

Muldrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muldrow Mortgages