Roland clerk arrested for embezzlement

Roland clerk arrested for embezzlement

There are 78 comments on the Sequoyah County Times story from Nov 4, 2010, titled Roland clerk arrested for embezzlement. In it, Sequoyah County Times reports that:

After weeks of an internal investigation, Rolanda s court clerk was arrested and booked into the Sequoyah County Jail in Sallisaw for embezzlement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sequoyah County Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wow

United States

#1 Nov 4, 2010
the continuing scandals of Roland America live on. Must have had an expensive drug habit.
Mandy

United States

#2 Nov 5, 2010
That place will never change as long as they keep the idiot board members that are in charge. All of them are a bunch of crooks.
Derick

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2010
drugs, gambling, and just plain old greed. The last court clerk was fired a few months ago but not arrested. and why wasn't the dispatcher that stole the money donations from the fire departments arrested and charged? It's all about who you know!
WTF

United States

#4 Nov 5, 2010
You would think she would've known better since her dad is a cop. If you're not crook when you go to work at Roland, you will be after.
Jack

United States

#5 Nov 6, 2010
they should really dig deep into this case. I wonder why and how a Roland council member can work as a deputy while being a member? Not to mention he's not even a certified officer.
Bobby

United States

#6 Nov 9, 2010
The Deputy is a certified officer he was sent to school by Roland. It funny that no formal charges are filed yet, if the truth is known Roland has backed out. All they want is the money who the hell cares about justice. Roland backed out of the charges of the employee Jeffery Wells who used the gas credit card to fill his friends cars. No Justice In The Great Town Of Roland
dam

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2010
Bobby wrote:
The Deputy is a certified officer he was sent to school by Roland. It funny that no formal charges are filed yet, if the truth is known Roland has backed out. All they want is the money who the hell cares about justice. Roland backed out of the charges of the employee Jeffery Wells who used the gas credit card to fill his friends cars. No Justice In The Great Town Of Roland
who is the deputy??????????
SLS

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2010
The biggest crooks in that bunch are the police chief and assistant chief. They keep a low profile and act all innocent but I know of a lot of dirty dealings they have been involved in.
Lovinglife

Sallisaw, OK

#9 Nov 17, 2010
Derick wrote:
drugs, gambling, and just plain old greed. The last court clerk was fired a few months ago but not arrested. and why wasn't the dispatcher that stole the money donations from the fire departments arrested and charged? It's all about who you know!
Yes the last court clerk was fired, and the reason for that was because she was told by the Mayor JR Crowson that she was to hard to work with. I was told that that she keep records showing checks and balances and they didnt want anyone to do that. Also you should realize this person was not smart enough to do this on her own, so who was she giving money to. The city manager or Mayor might need to be checked into. I know that the Mayors truck has had city money spent putting the tint on the windows and the chrome on his white dodge pu. After they fired the last court clerk the mayor went around telling that she had been on facebook talking. And his new court clerk that stole from them was on it all the time. So Dont try and put her with this piece of crap, she was trying to do her job right and they would not let her or didnt want someone watching what they were doing.
on the flip side

United States

#10 Nov 21, 2010
wow! one fired for being a thief and one fired for being hard to work with. maybe they should let the inmates take turns doing the job. at least that would be a benefit by getting them off the front porch and parking lots.
Andy

Denver, CO

#11 Dec 31, 2010
Any news on this story? I heard that another town offical may of been taking funds also. The same employee that has already had to repay money she took before the FBI came to town. Always a happening place for news.
Andy

Denver, CO

#12 Dec 31, 2010
Derick wrote:
Who was the dispatcher do they still work at RPD, if so that is a joke. You are very right it's all who you know and if they can keep it quite
red lady

United States

#13 Jan 2, 2011
sounds like someone needs to clean up after these people and just let the inmates run the place they would be more honest.
we are watching

United States

#14 Jan 15, 2011
SLS wrote:
The biggest crooks in that bunch are the police chief and assistant chief. They keep a low profile and act all innocent but I know of a lot of dirty dealings they have been involved in.
And the latest news regarding Chief Sessums is that his wife left him so he went out drinking with a bunch of young girls and was caught by Muldrow police parked on the side of the highway. The officer saw one girl drunk and Chief Sessums told the officer he was taking her home. The girl was stopped later and arrested for DUI. Chief Sessums came to Muldrow PD and tried to get the police officer to drop charges an the girl and got cocky and mouthy when the officer refused. Chief Sessums then told the officer that all Muldrow officers better watch out if they come thru Roland. Sounds like a threat to me. Is the coucil members afraid to do something about Sessums actions because he has dirt on them or are they just blind?
wasillas

Coweta, OK

#15 Jan 16, 2011
Is there anyone in Roland goverment not filling their pocket !
hung chow

Frisco, TX

#16 Jan 16, 2011
Why don't all of you so called concerned citizens attend a town council meeting and voice your concerns there....instead of hiding behind a false name on the Internet!!
Steve

United States

#17 Jan 16, 2011
we are watching wrote:
<quoted text> And the latest news regarding Chief Sessums is that his wife left him so he went out drinking with a bunch of young girls and was caught by Muldrow police parked on the side of the highway. The officer saw one girl drunk and Chief Sessums told the officer he was taking her home. The girl was stopped later and arrested for DUI. Chief Sessums came to Muldrow PD and tried to get the police officer to drop charges an the girl and got cocky and mouthy when the officer refused. Chief Sessums then told the officer that all Muldrow officers better watch out if they come thru Roland. Sounds like a threat to me. Is the coucil members afraid to do something about Sessums actions because he has dirt on them or are they just blind?
When did this happen and was he not drunk
ALookFromTHEM

Fort Smith, AR

#18 Jan 19, 2011
Funny how all this ties together. Chief Tommy Sessums wife well soon to be ex-wife is the ex-girl friend of the deputy who is a city council member. Now lets go back a few months. This deputy, Paul Morland left a great paying job to go work as a deputy. He was not fired from his well paying scheduled hours. However, he chose to get his foot into the sheriffs office. One may ask why? Well that is because Deputy Morland is a politician and what a better way to start a campaign for Sheriff, than to get in the office and find all the dirty secrets and do what he can to make a bid for Sheriff and work his way to the top. I have heard that since Chief Sessums wife left Deputy Morland kicked his longtime live in girlfriend out, of course this was after several nights out with other women. Making room for the Chiefs wife I suppose as they plan the campaign for Sheriff.
Renodude

United States

#19 Jan 19, 2011
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
When did this happen and was he not drunk
Sessums was stopped last Friday night and again on Saturday night by Muldrow Police both times.
ALookFromTHEM

Fort Smith, AR

#20 Jan 19, 2011
Was he arrested? That is crazy I know that Muldrow officers would not let him go if he had been drinking they do not cut breaks for anyone!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muldrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is the oracle Sep 19 Oracle 1
Is Smiley Crooks back on the MPD? Sep 15 OMG 4
sallisaw sucks big time (Nov '08) Sep 14 Sad for you 147
307 SE 7th Sep 11 7th Street Snitch 1
Ashley Parkins (Feb '17) Sep 8 Username55 19
Muldrow pd Sep 8 WRONG LEO ALLEN... 4
Diamond Net Lost Cause (May '10) Sep 7 Barryadamar 58

Muldrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance