Need new state rep
Wow

Fort Smith, AR

#1 Feb 25, 2013
“We are concerned about the possibility of Muslim Brotherhood organizations operating here in Oklahoma whose stated goal is replace our Constitution with Shariah law,” Bennett said.

WTF does this have to do with Sequoyah County USA? This country can wipe out anything of our choosing just by giving the order and your more concerned about Muslim Brotherhood.

Would your time be more well spent on funding education. Helping school districts barely getting by. Helping state workers, all state workers get a raise. Reduce frivolous spending. Help the people who need medical care. Help the children who need medical care. Maybe even coming up with something that would reduce taxes and put more money in our pockets. I'm sorry but fighting the Muslim Brotherhood is not what we sent you to OKC for.

Start figuring out ways to help Eastern OK get industry and jobs. Geeze. I don't believe this!!!!!! Leave the terrorism to the experts.
Jesse

United States

#2 Feb 25, 2013
We really need you to stop posting under a never ending assortment of "names" and to accept that Bennett won the election...get over it!

Also, your never ending tirade over the fact Lockhart won the sheriff's position again is also old news so get over that as well.

If you need a cause to get involved in why don't you realize and fight the liberal agenda which is strangling America and the future job creation. Washington is killing our way of life. Case in point look at the cost of living from gas prices to groceries.
Wow

Fort Smith, AR

#3 Feb 26, 2013
How about I just bad mouth Bennett like his cronies bad mouth other people.
Interesting

Fort Smith, AR

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Why does Bennett think he has to poke around in City of Sallisaw business. That is like the president coming to Oklahoma and jumping on Fallin.
Town hall

Fort Smith, AR

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Bennett to request Sallisaw be renamed Bennettville
Look

Fort Smith, AR

#6 Feb 28, 2013
http://acluok.org/2013/02/acluok-calls-on-rep...

Someone else thinks rep is full of it to
Disappointed

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Yes there are a bunch of us who think our elected rep has overstepped his boundries. I regret that I voted for this power hungry moron. I can promise it won't happen again.
JAG

United States

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Look wrote:
http://acluok.org/2013/02/aclu ok-calls-on-rep-bennett-to-rel ease-names-of-schools-punishin g-students-for-religious-belie fs/
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why ACLUOK would be against Bennett. Bennett isn't for radical Islam and Shariah Law. Shariah Law is a barbaric law which women have been abused and even murdered by (honor killings). What rational human being could be for honor killings? If you went to their website you would realize they are in partnership with CAIROK. Do a little research on the leaders of CAIR and listen to their speeches actually see what they say they believe and what they stand for...that should open your eyes a little.

Check out Louis Farakaan see what he says and what he believes.
God Help Us

Sallisaw, OK

#9 Feb 28, 2013
Interesting wrote:
Why does Bennett think he has to poke around in City of Sallisaw business. That is like the president coming to Oklahoma and jumping on Fallin.
Lol...the federal government tries to control what state governments can and cannot do all the time !! Remember your history lessons about that altercation between the north and the south called The Civil War...
God Help Us

Sallisaw, OK

#10 Feb 28, 2013
Look wrote:
http://acluok.org/2013/02/aclu ok-calls-on-rep-bennett-to-rel ease-names-of-schools-punishin g-students-for-religious-belie fs/
Oh yes, let's all listen to the ACLU...they are right up there in protecting student's rights to freedom of religion...not !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muldrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Parkins 2 hr Somethingnicetosay 10
still no arrest in case of pedophile muldrow te... Sat Police Supporter_... 2
News Hundreds gather in Muldrow for Professional dev... Feb 16 Police Supporter_... 12
Mid America Game Club (Jul '15) Feb 16 Police Supporter_... 17
Michelle Obama Was Born Michael LaVaughn Robinson? (Nov '13) Feb 15 Get better 108
The voter have spoken Feb 14 funny 1
Jim Hudgens for Mayor Feb 13 Jim Hudgens Jr 44

Muldrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muldrow Mortgages