Sallisaw girl's death is under invest...

Sallisaw girl's death is under investigation

There are 310 comments on the Sequoyah County Times story from Jun 14, 2010, titled Sallisaw girl's death is under investigation. In it, Sequoyah County Times reports that:

Authorities are investigating a 24-year-old Sallisaw woman's death. Ashley Lena Sutton was found lying unconscious in the parking lot of the GardenWalk Apartments in Muldrow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sequoyah County Times.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Arkansas Author

Van Buren, AR

#308 Sep 11, 2011
Can you tell me if Mr Wheeler has been tried yet? Has anyone been convicted in this horrific crime at this time?
Arkansas Author

Van Buren, AR

#309 Sep 11, 2011
Can you tell me if anyone has been arrested or convicted for this horrible crime?
Nik wrote:
<quoted text>
My mama taught me well enough, and just so you know, my earlier post was not an open invitation to talk about how my mama did or did not raise me. And sometimes what you learned growing up just dont apply in the moment. I know for damn sure that I WOULD NEVER talk to or about someone the way most of these other posts read specialy to a grieving family. I dont care if you approve of my launguage or not its not the point. What is the point....Ashley Lena deserves way more credit than she has been given here on whatever the hell this is. And I aint gonna waste my time trying to prove it to anyone. Cause I already know exactly the person she was. None of you naysayers will ever amount to half the beautiful person she was. If you dont like the words coming out of my mouth then bring the soap on over! Give it a whirl, but dont ever think that for one minute I will tolerate any ill will or threats towards Dana or the rest of Ash's family. Oh and just so yall know its NIKKI still live in sallisaw and can be found rather easily. Im either at work or at home...... LOVE YOU ASHLEY LENA
Just curious

Van Buren, AR

#310 Sep 11, 2011
Was this Herman WHeeler arrested for this yet?
lilbit04 wrote:
I am a family member of Ashley's & I have not been rude to anyone who has asked me anything (as long as they weren't being disrespectful to Ashley or my family). I am uncertain of who boats & hoes is but I do know that they know Ash... forgot how. There are some details that we cannot release right now due to the ongoing investigation BUT anything we can tell you, we will.
Sorry if you feel like we are being rude in anyway. But really we are just trying to stand up for someone we love.
<quoted text>
Justice

Owasso, OK

#311 Sep 12, 2011
Just curious wrote:
Was this Herman WHeeler arrested for this yet?
<quoted text>
I just checked this guy's criminal record. I can not believe he is still out walking the streets. What is wrong with our justice system.

“You only have 1 life, live it!”

Since: Mar 10

MULDROW, OK

#312 Feb 19, 2012
No arrested on Herman. Last I'd heard, it went to a cold case.
amber

United States

#313 Jul 28, 2014
Hi
hateinjuns

Sallisaw, OK

#314 Aug 8, 2014
Arkansas Author wrote:
Can you tell me if Mr Wheeler has been tried yet? Has anyone been convicted in this horrific crime at this time?
What crime? A dope head croaking? That's natural causes
Dana Sutton

Greenwood, AR

#315 Aug 28, 2014
hateinjuns wrote:
<quoted text>
What crime? A dope head croaking? That's natural causes
No one has been tried. But it is a open case and yes, they know it is murder. The report came back and yes foul play.
Dana Sutton

Greenwood, AR

#316 Sep 16, 2014
lilbit04 wrote:
No arrested on Herman. Last I'd heard, it went to a cold case.
Yes it is in cold case. They know who all was involved now.
Dana Sutton

Greenwood, AR

#317 Sep 16, 2014
Arkansas Author wrote:
It is in cold case now! They know who did it,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muldrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mayor? Apr 20 wondering 7
News Treasure Hunting Season is open Apr 11 Lost in Sallisaw 1
News Vian School Investigation (Mar '08) Apr 10 Zeke 23
We need a new coach Apr 10 Johnny Newcoach 10
pedophile MHS teacher IS pregnant Apr 9 Anonymous 2
News Six graduate from Sequoyah County Drug Court (Dec '08) Apr 9 jazzymine79 112
sequoyah county swingers club (Jul '13) Apr 6 James 11

Muldrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muldrow Mortgages