From the Desk of Diogenes

Posted in the Muldrow Forum

“Swimming With Ignorant Snarks”

Since: Nov 10

Great White Snark

#1 Mar 20, 2013

It's official....there are NO honest men or women in politics. If there are, the number is too small to matter.

Imagine the silence: If everyone, all social and commercial media were required to say something meaningful or remain silent. shhhhhhhhhhh Wouldn't that be nice?

America has become the extreme playground bully, with no official or unofficial adult supervision of the playground.

For examples of how a once proud man grovels at the feet of an outlaw nation. Watch Obama in Israel.

Obama's Atrocities Prevention Board can't agree on whether genocide is a good or bad policy. Waiting for examples from the White House.

We are good at making men into mental eunuchs but not eunuchs into men.

Poverty is the only thing money can't buy
really

Ridgedale, MO

#2 Mar 21, 2013
I bet you dress up and stand in front of the mirror and practice saying this "bull" dont you.
JAG

United States

#3 Mar 21, 2013
The elite including our current prez is buying proverty for the masses. Current statistics back that analysis up.
really

Ridgedale, MO

#4 Mar 21, 2013
There is proverty in the masses because they have their hands out wanting free stuff. Everyone is not going to be equal. If you have to work 2 jobs to make ends meet, so what? I have and it didnt hurt me one bit. And if I didnt get a higher education other than high school, it was my fault because I made some wrong choices. But no where is it written that the government is supposed to take care of us from the cradle to the grave!
JAG

United States

#5 Mar 21, 2013
really wrote:
There is proverty in the masses because they have their hands out wanting free stuff. Everyone is not going to be equal. If you have to work 2 jobs to make ends meet, so what? I have and it didnt hurt me one bit. And if I didnt get a higher education other than high school, it was my fault because I made some wrong choices. But no where is it written that the government is supposed to take care of us from the cradle to the grave!
Your preaching to the choir here bud. I just hope some of the companies who are moving because of the new gun legislation will come to Oklahoma. Magpul is moving out of Colorado and Colt is starting to suggest it's looking to other states instead of Connecticut where it's been for 175 years.

Great White Snark

#6 Mar 22, 2013
really wrote:
Ignorance of recent history only encourages your current ignorance.
really

Ridgedale, MO

#7 Mar 25, 2013
No "Snark" YOU dont know recent history, There was a line taken from "Holly" and sent to New York because they couldnt find anyone here in Sequoyah county that would learn how to operate it. It was too easy to keep getting the free stuff instead of working for a living.People want "security" instead of the satisfaction of earning what they get!!!

Great White Snark

#8 Mar 26, 2013
really wrote:
No "Snark" YOU dont know recent history, There was a line taken from "Holly" and sent to New York because they couldnt find anyone here in Sequoyah county that would learn how to operate it. It was too easy to keep getting the free stuff instead of working for a living.People want "security" instead of the satisfaction of earning what they get!!!
So you can name a single instance, mostly gossip, and that is your final solution? That's you proof...what a mad scientist you'd make! If you were at all informed you'd realize you are hunting with an empty gun.
Donnie

United States

#9 Mar 26, 2013
My guns are always loaded. Figure you've been shooting blanks most of your life.

Great White Snark

#10 Mar 27, 2013
Donnie wrote:
My guns are always loaded. Figure you've been shooting blanks most of your life.
Is this your second adolescence?

EWWWWW loaded guns!!! Donnie is such a Rambo type! waaaaaaa
Jonny

United States

#11 Mar 27, 2013
Donnie wrote:
LMFAO! Symbolism at it's best....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muldrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbie 59 min Fusallisaw 2
Forever Memories Funeral Home (Mar '16) 3 hr Woot woot 5
Sallisaw's Mayor's daughter arrested. (Aug '13) 4 hr Woot woot 143
Sarah Gish Sat Bruh 22
Jim Hudgens for Mayor (Dec '16) Sat Drain Sallisaw sw... 64
Looking for Heather Oct 20 Found Her 3
Dog Pound Oct 18 friend of the dogs 1

Muldrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance