God's Weight Lifters

“Swimming With Ignorant Snarks”

Since: Nov 10

Great White Snark

#1 Nov 22, 2012
As if reading newspaper quotes from that moron legislator John Bennett isn't embarrassing enough, I had to laugh out loud while reading the front page write-up about Hunter Hume finishing 4th and 5th at the WABDL World Championships in Vegas.

And of course, as every hillbilly thinks is required, he gave God all the credit for sucking really badly...What does finishing 4th have to do with your imaginary friend helping you out?...Man, you need a more reliable friend.

Next time you see Hunter tell him a former WABDL World Champion (multiple) did it with ability and certainly without the help oif some delusional entity...being an atheist I don't rely on magic, superstition or hokus-pokus to succeed.

It's a little harder to compete at a real lifting meet, as opposed to that phony organization called NASA.
laughing

Fort Smith, AR

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Snark Hunter wrote:
As if reading newspaper quotes from that moron legislator John Bennett isn't embarrassing enough, I had to laugh out loud while reading the front page write-up about Hunter Hume finishing 4th and 5th at the WABDL World Championships in Vegas.

And of course, as every hillbilly thinks is required, he gave God all the credit for sucking really badly...What does finishing 4th have to do with your imaginary friend helping you out?...Man, you need a more reliable friend.

Next time you see Hunter tell him a former WABDL World Champion (multiple) did it with ability and certainly without the help oif some delusional entity...being an atheist I don't rely on magic, superstition or hokus-pokus to succeed.

It's a little harder to compete at a real lifting meet, as opposed to that phony organization called NASA.
You are a indeed in need if some God in your life, your the Moron.

Great White Snark

#3 Dec 14, 2012
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a indeed in need if some God in your life, your the Moron.
I see when the dude and God went to a "real" competition they got their heads handed to them...amen
lol

United States

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Never match wit with a lifter they can count by five's.. hey mr. Former the past called and it wants you and hulk to do a movie together. Start pumping it up! I sure all you're records have been broken but good story jackass!

Great White Snark

#6 Dec 19, 2012
lol wrote:
Never match wit with a lifter they can count by five's.. hey mr. Former the past called and it wants you and hulk to do a movie together. Start pumping it up! I sure all you're records have been broken but good story jackass!
The moron speaks!!!! Congrats on getting your computer privileges restored there at the home.....Why not stick with what you know?....playing in your own feces.

Great White Snark

#7 Feb 2, 2013
The mouth-breathers ran for their hide-holes.

I'm surprised, since ignorance is free.....
SayWhat

United States

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Snark you have websites which says it all.

shitforbrains.com and the equally talented site dumbazzesRus.com

Great White Snark

#10 Feb 7, 2013
SayWhat wrote:
Snark you have websites which says it all.
shitforbrains.com and the equally talented site dumbazzesRus.com
Off topic nimrod....life must really be tough for some
JAG

United States

#11 Feb 7, 2013
@snark, SayWhat is EXACTLY on point!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muldrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Explosions in Muldrow Jul 16 Fedex ground driver 1
KKK goes all out in Muldrow, Oklahoma (Nov '13) Jul 16 Fedex ground driver 8
City of sallisaw Jul 11 Sallisawgal 15
Sarah Gish Jul 11 Sallisawgal 18
News Vian School Investigation (Mar '08) Jul 11 your worse nightm... 26
Gans Music Thread Jul 9 Thank you 5
Larry Doug lewis Jul 5 old friend 3

Muldrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance