Winter storm slams county

Winter storm slams county

There are 4 comments on the Sequoyah County Times story from Feb 4, 2011, titled Winter storm slams county. In it, Sequoyah County Times reports that:

Sequoyah County residents stayed home Tuesday as a winter storm slammed into the area, and although roads were ice and snow covered and winds buffeted the county, few accidents and no injuries were reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sequoyah County Times.

little turd

Tulsa, OK

#2 Feb 4, 2011
it shore was.
big turd

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2011
made me do the turtle head!
Amazed

United States

#5 Feb 5, 2011
A big THANK YOU to our new county commissioner Ray Watts and his crew for working so hard to clear the rural roads. In the 27 years I've lived here, there has never been a grader or spreader truck to pass over any roads north of Muldrow during snow & ice storms. Thank You Mr. Watts
tired of it

Fort Smith, AR

#6 Feb 7, 2011
to amazed, You are lucky you have Mr Watts. I dont imagine our fine commisioner Rogers even got out of his house much less thought of grading the roads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muldrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sallisaw Girls Basketball Coach 6 hr country girl 7
Sequoyah Memorial Hopital 7 hr country girl 5
deputy resigned involved in an investigation? 12 hr gbor 8
Married Women Messing with Married Men in the W... 14 hr Other Concerned E... 4
John Bennett (Feb '15) May 21 Mike 43
Suspicious woman knocking on door at 10:30 at n... May 20 ( . )( . ) 5
community sentencing May 20 blugig 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muldrow Mortgages