concerned citizen

Sallisaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Why is the world full of stupid people that don't have the guts to confront people personally. Instead they have to post it on a social media site. Don't get me wrong I'm making a statement on Topix but seriously if I have a problem I take it head on, face to face. I don't rattle on and on especially if I don't have a clue as to what's going on. Just a thought.............
WhatSayYou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

EXACTLY what are you talking about? Or should I ask WHO are you talking about?

“Swimming With Ignorant Snarks”

Since: Nov 10

Great White Snark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

concerned citizen wrote:
Why is the world full of stupid people that don't have the guts to confront people personally. Instead they have to post it on a social media site. Don't get me wrong I'm making a statement on Topix but seriously if I have a problem I take it head on, face to face. I don't rattle on and on especially if I don't have a clue as to what's going on. Just a thought..........
It isn't stupidity, it's ignorance...inbred, regional ignorance. The reason they hide is they have no facts to back up their wild delusional claims....hiding is probably the better tact.
Citizen

Sallisaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

concerned citizen wrote:
Why is the world full of stupid people that don't have the guts to confront people personally. Instead they have to post it on a social media site. Don't get me wrong I'm making a statement on Topix but seriously if I have a problem I take it head on, face to face. I don't rattle on and on especially if I don't have a clue as to what's going on. Just a thought..........
Nothing like living in a glass house.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Muldrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mac 75,028
Teen in Serious Condition After ATV Accident (Sep '13) 3 hr pray for mayberry 80
sorry city 8 hr Joe 2
Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Jenks 2,614
Sequoyah County Times Mon Linda 10
animal pound (Oct '12) Sun confused 32
Trailor house movers Aug 23 Breeze 1

Search the Muldrow Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Muldrow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000