concerned citizen

Fort Smith, AR

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Why is the world full of stupid people that don't have the guts to confront people personally. Instead they have to post it on a social media site. Don't get me wrong I'm making a statement on Topix but seriously if I have a problem I take it head on, face to face. I don't rattle on and on especially if I don't have a clue as to what's going on. Just a thought.............
WhatSayYou

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2013
EXACTLY what are you talking about? Or should I ask WHO are you talking about?

“Swimming With Ignorant Snarks”

Since: Nov 10

Great White Snark

#3 Feb 13, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
Why is the world full of stupid people that don't have the guts to confront people personally. Instead they have to post it on a social media site. Don't get me wrong I'm making a statement on Topix but seriously if I have a problem I take it head on, face to face. I don't rattle on and on especially if I don't have a clue as to what's going on. Just a thought..........
It isn't stupidity, it's ignorance...inbred, regional ignorance. The reason they hide is they have no facts to back up their wild delusional claims....hiding is probably the better tact.
Citizen

Fort Smith, AR

#4 Feb 13, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
Why is the world full of stupid people that don't have the guts to confront people personally. Instead they have to post it on a social media site. Don't get me wrong I'm making a statement on Topix but seriously if I have a problem I take it head on, face to face. I don't rattle on and on especially if I don't have a clue as to what's going on. Just a thought..........
Nothing like living in a glass house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muldrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption in Muldrow from police to judge 16 hr Astonished 6
What does Brian Zinck do? (Mar '13) Jun 20 HKT 94
Looking for Manny Alvarez is he still with tara Jun 20 SLT 1
Lookin for a friend Jun 20 SLT 1
jobs.jobs.jobs Jun 17 Unconcerned Citizen 2
sallisaw sucks big time (Nov '08) Jun 16 Sallisaw Resident 145
deputy resigned involved in an investigation? Jun 3 mountain cling 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Muldrow Mortgages