First Prev
of 5
Next Last
briter future

Advance, IN

#84 Mar 13, 2013
Get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you people refer to others as haters? If some don't agree with what the Mayor is doing, then are they really haters? Are you saying they should agree with everything the Mayor wants to do because you do? In fact, you must be a hater yourself if you are calling out the so called haters that choose not to get drunk on all the green kool-aid.
Heres proof you are haters. The Mayor is the target of all your post.If it was a case of just disagreeing then post what you feel is your ideas and quit reducing it to bad mouthing and name calling. But we know it will not stop because it is HATE. GROW UP, you are trying to convince adults that can think for their selves, not children. I thought this thread was about his car, you children can't even stay on topic. It's what every thing leads back to. HATERS, give me the kool-aid please!
Get a grip

Frankfort, IN

#85 Mar 13, 2013
briter future wrote:
<quoted text> Heres proof you are haters. The Mayor is the target of all your post.If it was a case of just disagreeing then post what you feel is your ideas and quit reducing it to bad mouthing and name calling. But we know it will not stop because it is HATE. GROW UP, you are trying to convince adults that can think for their selves, not children. I thought this thread was about his car, you children can't even stay on topic. It's what every thing leads back to. HATERS, give me the kool-aid please!
Keep on drinking it, doesn't mean I have to. Sure he is the target, he is the one making the foolish decisions... Why wouldn't he be the target? Should I blame Bobby Knight? You are a sharp individual....
Hmmm

Tampa, FL

#86 Mar 13, 2013
Actually, I am beginning to wonder if we shouldn't feel sorry for him. He is listening to people who don't understand that Frankfort and Clinton County is a farming community with some manufacturing as an added bonus.

When he get's called out for the city going broke, regardless of him saying who told him what to do, he ultimately will pay the price for listening to a handful instead of the community.

Here's an example...

Anyone see the proposed Stellar Communities Grant application? I bet you missed an important tidbit where most if not all of the money given at this point will not be part of the matching program due to an error.

How about this...

Who will pay the difference of the costs between the land transfer for parking for IVT? You certainly don't think the owners are just going to swap a prime corner spot for not so prime corner spot that limits parking and exposure do you?

Oh... I am sorry, the poster girl from Frankfort chastised me for not staying on topic.

The mayor's car is in storage and the city wasted taxpayers money to buy him a ride.

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#87 Mar 13, 2013
Obversation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you have me there on the tennis courts and sign. I don't like that decision and the board that voted in favor should be outed from their public positon...just my opinion.
I think you should look into it, but it is my understanding that IVY fronts the money and the community comes in with cash and pays IVY back with a loan.
I don't think it is fair of you to compare IVY to a tennis court and sign! That is how these forums tend to go...zero to 100 in nothing flat.
PS: Your much cooler without all CAPS:)
My Friend "Observation".... In THIS venue..... All Caps is the ONLY way one has to show emotion. AND to get peoples ATTENTION. Remember the old saying you can drag a horse to water but you CAN'T make him drink? In all the things you have said this old man is much appreciative, BUT, since you SEE where I LIVE how much YOUR school system spends on STUPID stuff is Really none of my concern just my lol"observation"(as it is). HOWEVER- When it comes to IVY Tech THat is a Horse of a Different Color. I went to the ORIGINAL meeting at the Library. I went to the County Council AND Commissioners meetings and YES to the CITY COuncil meetings and I can ASSURE you my friend ...... ALLLLLLLL the money is comming out of the Pockets of Individuals in Frankfort and Clinton County. THEN your CITY County and Taxes through BPW monies and TIPPING Fees from the DUMP that could have been used for Roads and Streets. I am a TAX payer in this County as I am sure YOU are too. So, I DID get involved BUT, when ALL this HIT THE FAN. We had NO voice in any of the meetings! ALL this was SHOVED down our throats.
In the name of Higher Education. As I said I am ALL for Education BUT IVT has been at the Library for the last 7 years and next to NOONE has taken a class????? ALL I ask "Observation" is Drink the Water" it is Cool and Refreshing and TRUTHFUL!
Observation

Frankfort, IN

#88 Mar 13, 2013
Hold on wrote:
<quoted text>
You come on here and make a statement that IVY TECH is putting money in the game and then tell someone "you should look into it, but it is my understanding"
All one needs to do is look at The Times when the announcement was made and the story states the project will cost $2.5M with $1.5M coming from private fundraising and $1.0M coming from the City and County.
That is not the whole story.
Observation

Frankfort, IN

#89 Mar 13, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
<quoted text>
My Friend "Observation".... In THIS venue..... All Caps is the ONLY way one has to show emotion. AND to get peoples ATTENTION. Remember the old saying you can drag a horse to water but you CAN'T make him drink? In all the things you have said this old man is much appreciative, BUT, since you SEE where I LIVE how much YOUR school system spends on STUPID stuff is Really none of my concern just my lol"observation"(as it is). HOWEVER- When it comes to IVY Tech THat is a Horse of a Different Color. I went to the ORIGINAL meeting at the Library. I went to the County Council AND Commissioners meetings and YES to the CITY COuncil meetings and I can ASSURE you my friend ...... ALLLLLLLL the money is comming out of the Pockets of Individuals in Frankfort and Clinton County. THEN your CITY County and Taxes through BPW monies and TIPPING Fees from the DUMP that could have been used for Roads and Streets. I am a TAX payer in this County as I am sure YOU are too. So, I DID get involved BUT, when ALL this HIT THE FAN. We had NO voice in any of the meetings! ALL this was SHOVED down our throats.
In the name of Higher Education. As I said I am ALL for Education BUT IVT has been at the Library for the last 7 years and next to NOONE has taken a class????? ALL I ask "Observation" is Drink the Water" it is Cool and Refreshing and TRUTHFUL!
Hi friend. At times you sound like Vern but I am hoping you are a really a landowner from the Rossville area.

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#90 Mar 13, 2013
Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi friend. At times you sound like Vern but I am hoping you are a really a landowner from the Rossville area.
LOLOL No Not VERN Kasper THAT ol Goat has SOME good to say but sad to say HE is soaked in to the IVT circle and they got $200,000 out of HIM and that was ONLY because he wanted his name on the building and he had to beat Bill Beard's $150.000. Like POPEYE "I YAM what I YAM"
Hmmm

Indianapolis, IN

#91 Mar 13, 2013
Too bad there won't be a matching grant to that.
Hold on

Indianapolis, IN

#92 Mar 13, 2013
Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not the whole story.
Then what is the rest of the story. Please provide the information that shows Ivy Tech is fronting all of this money as a loan that the city & county will repay.
Hmmm

Tampa, FL

#93 Mar 13, 2013
Hold on wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what is the rest of the story. Please provide the information that shows Ivy Tech is fronting all of this money as a loan that the city & county will repay.
She "observation" can't do that because it doesn't exist.
briter future

Advance, IN

#94 Mar 13, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to see your post if you were not all about education. But since your all about higher education we know where your heart lies.
actually yes

Indianapolis, IN

#95 Apr 13, 2013
They were coming here anyway, unfortunately the baby new mayor is just taking credit for projects other Mayors started and are now getting completed. YOU obviously do not know "Chrisy". If baby doesn't get his name mentioned with EVERY GOOD thing that has happened he throws a temper tantrum! Then he runs to mommy who wipes his nose and his legs..b/c he is upset! CREEPY. McBarnes is very full of himself and ANYONE who draws attention to the negative things going on in town or with him like living above Plunder on the Square so he can have free WIFI access & doesn't have to pay for internet service like everyone else, or until mommy and daddy lost their house at Little Lakes he was living there. He is the lowest form of person there is.:-)
Check for Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, it was said by a member of the Chamber the night of the public meeting with IVY Tech that although they had been talking to IVY Tech for the past few years, it was Chris McBarnes that got the deal done for them. This was coming from one of the representatives of IVY T.
Do you actually think it would have happened if Pip was still in office?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest 38 min Joeyknowsitall 35
The Times article on USB 14 hr Real Frankfort Ci... 14
Central Dispatch Sun Drama Free 11
Well, well, well... Sun Myob 17
Metronet Aug 18 new here 1
I'm Thinking of Moving To Lafayette (Jan '13) Aug 15 Says who 9
Jessica mendoza Aug 14 Yep 10

Mulberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance