Thumbs up

Tampa, FL

#63 Mar 7, 2013
Thought the chocolate that he buys from someone healed him
Observation

Frankfort, IN

#64 Mar 7, 2013
I am amazed at the ridiculous people in this town. It is not your business what the mayor does with his personal autos; it is not your business what prescription meds he may or may not be taking; his family is off limits!

Knock off the personal attacks and name calling because it discredits something of interest that may be fair game.
Get a grip

Frankfort, IN

#65 Mar 8, 2013
Observation wrote:
I am amazed at the ridiculous people in this town. It is not your business what the mayor does with his personal autos; it is not your business what prescription meds he may or may not be taking; his family is off limits!
Knock off the personal attacks and name calling because it discredits something of interest that may be fair game.
Are you saying this is the first personal attack thats ever been said on this site? Or are you just related to the Mayor and have to stick up for him? I have seen many people bashed on this site. Get over yourself...
He did

Indianapolis, IN

#67 Mar 8, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep it will change the city forever! We will never fully recover the money spent on the building andthe cost of moving the utilities!!! Just so he can look out his office window and tell everyone look at what I have done I'm so great I have bankrupt the city and everyone loves me BC I toot my own horn!!!!
you know him to well!
Observation

Frankfort, IN

#68 Mar 8, 2013
Get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying this is the first personal attack thats ever been said on this site? Or are you just related to the Mayor and have to stick up for him? I have seen many people bashed on this site. Get over yourself...
No. No. Exactly what does "get over yourself mean".
Sorryfull few

Indianapolis, IN

#69 Mar 9, 2013
Haters are a fact of life! They will slam anyone and everyone! They serve NO one, but they are a fact of life! A sad life! Here is what you will never see from haters.#1 they will never step up and get personaly involved #2 provide ideas that go any deeper than a quick thought (they never have a true undersdanding of all factors that go into decisions)#3 Never give positive advice, its always reduced to childish remarks and hate. REMEMBER THIS HATERS only HATE no mater who or what the topic or person!
Get a grip

Frankfort, IN

#70 Mar 9, 2013
Sorryfull few wrote:
Haters are a fact of life! They will slam anyone and everyone! They serve NO one, but they are a fact of life! A sad life! Here is what you will never see from haters.#1 they will never step up and get personaly involved #2 provide ideas that go any deeper than a quick thought (they never have a true undersdanding of all factors that go into decisions)#3 Never give positive advice, its always reduced to childish remarks and hate. REMEMBER THIS HATERS only HATE no mater who or what the topic or person!
Why do you people refer to others as haters? If some don't agree with what the Mayor is doing, then are they really haters? Are you saying they should agree with everything the Mayor wants to do because you do? In fact, you must be a hater yourself if you are calling out the so called haters that choose not to get drunk on all the green kool-aid.
Observation

Frankfort, IN

#71 Mar 9, 2013
Sorryfull few wrote:
You hit the nail on the head! I should feel sorry for the Haters ignorance.
Observation

Frankfort, IN

#72 Mar 9, 2013
Get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you people refer to others as haters? If some don't agree with what the Mayor is doing, then are they really haters? Are you saying they should agree with everything the Mayor wants to do because you do? In fact, you must be a hater yourself if you are calling out the so called haters that choose not to get drunk on all the green kool-aid.
Get a grip. You are one of the worst because you attack anything but never have an idea yourself. This is what makes you pathetic.
You can argue with your eyes closed or a bag over your face.

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#73 Mar 9, 2013
Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip. You are one of the worst because you attack anything but never have an idea yourself. This is what makes you pathetic.
You can argue with your eyes closed or a bag over your face.
DO you HEAR yourself Observation? You and the post above you are calling out "haters" and then spitting out such VENOM TO the Haters???? Just remember this....And This ol Guy has said it a MILLION times. Many of our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS have been taken away in todays world - The Government (your City) is NOW going to decide WHICH BUSINESSES are suited or NOT suited for the DOWNTOWN area because of IVT comming and if they are NOT suited Economic Development will (HELP THEM MOVE) This was said by YOUR MAYOR on WILO Friday March 8
Remember? NOW they are trying to tell you HOW MUCH SODA you are allowed to drink? Mrs. THARP wants to STOP SMOKING AT THE FAIR?
THATS OUTSIDE?? I am OK with no smoking in Restaurants but it is STILL another RIGHT. Either way SOMEONES RIGHTS are getting STEPPED on! GET IT??? This site is a PUBLIC VENUE some may call it HATERS I call it V-E-N-T-I-N-G. Up until 1-2-13 Noone was ALLOWED to SPEAK in your COUNTY Meetings. And it is very DIFFICULT to Speak in you CITY meetings (as I have read in here). I have been on the Earth a LONG time. YES a LOT of people think I am SENILE and need to shut up. But you DO have one BIG Right YOUR Voice and THAT is the VOTE continue to do THAT. AND Continue to VENT in here Surely SOMEONE is listening. Evidentl so, I get told off enough! LOL
He did

Indianapolis, IN

#74 Mar 9, 2013
Nu-viewer you are right! This group and their cheer team think, their way is the only way. They also believe you have no rights to say what is right or wrong. They want to do all the thinking and you will like it.They are in charge and we are no body , so sit there and keep quiet. They say they want peoples input, no they don't. It's all about their rich little buddies and their wantabies .
Observation

Frankfort, IN

#75 Mar 9, 2013
Get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you read? I said personal attacks are off limits.
Observation

Frankfort, IN

#76 Mar 9, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
<quoted text>DO you HEAR yourself Observation? You and the post above you are calling out "haters" and then spitting out such VENOM TO the Haters???? Just remember this....And This ol Guy has said it a MILLION times. Many of our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS have been taken away in todays world - The Government (your City) is NOW going to decide WHICH BUSINESSES are suited or NOT suited for the DOWNTOWN area because of IVT comming and if they are NOT suited Economic Development will (HELP THEM MOVE) This was said by YOUR MAYOR on WILO Friday March 8
Remember? NOW they are trying to tell you HOW MUCH SODA you are allowed to drink? Mrs. THARP wants to STOP SMOKING AT THE FAIR?
THATS OUTSIDE?? I am OK with no smoking in Restaurants but it is STILL another RIGHT. Either way SOMEONES RIGHTS are getting STEPPED on! GET IT??? This site is a PUBLIC VENUE some may call it HATERS I call it V-E-N-T-I-N-G. Up until 1-2-13 Noone was ALLOWED to SPEAK in your COUNTY Meetings. And it is very DIFFICULT to Speak in you CITY meetings (as I have read in here). I have been on the Earth a LONG time. YES a LOT of people think I am SENILE and need to shut up. But you DO have one BIG Right YOUR Voice and THAT is the VOTE continue to do THAT. AND Continue to VENT in here Surely SOMEONE is listening. Evidentl so, I get told off enough! LOL
Ok. I like you. I may not agree with you on everything but at least you care.

Now. How about some ideas that you think would work. I get tired of reading what is wrong with everyone else''s iideas but not offering a solution.

Also, can you knock off the CAPS.

Michigantown, IN

#77 Mar 9, 2013
Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. I like you. I may not agree with you on everything but at least you care.
Now. How about some ideas that you think would work. I get tired of reading what is wrong with everyone else''s iideas but not offering a solution.
Also, can you knock off the CAPS.
"Oservation" You don't know how you have made this ol guys heart happy that someone has listened. I have posted and posted in here your cities answer but noone seems to want to listen. You have City Council meetings - BOW Meetings a Mayors Office that he Says is Always open. You all in that city voted for these people. From the Majority of texts on here Most of the people are not happy with what is going on in your fair city. It appears there are a few that come in here and beat you up for not agreeing. I have said Many time Storm the City Hall Storm the City Council meetings Storm the Meetings when they are Handing the Key to the City to Businesses Like IVT Who appeaar to be putting Nothing into this Development. Always remember it is Your tax doolars - through Wheeltax-Real Estate Tax-Fuel Tax- City tax It is ALL your monies that they are playing with and all the typing in the world is going to nothing but wear your fingers to the nub. Hit the City hall with All the people you can gander together and let them know You voted them in and You aren't happy! That is This ol Guy's solution. Like it or not. P.S. Sorry about the Caps but Those mean I'm a Hoppin Mad! The County money is in on IVT also!
Observation

Frankfort, IN

#78 Mar 9, 2013
Thanks. I have attended many open meetings and have met with our Mayor on occasion. He was open, honest, and fair.

I assure you I care about how our tax money is being spent. We own a dozen or more residential and commercial properties (none of which are slums).

I pay my taxes, participate in our community. I still LOVE my hometown.

I am in favor of IVT. I am the first in my family to graduate college and more. Education is very important to me. It is my understanding that IVT is financing the deal. It will be an improvement to downtown.

Just my opinion.
Get a grip

Frankfort, IN

#79 Mar 9, 2013
Observation wrote:
Thanks. I have attended many open meetings and have met with our Mayor on occasion. He was open, honest, and fair.
I assure you I care about how our tax money is being spent. We own a dozen or more residential and commercial properties (none of which are slums).
I pay my taxes, participate in our community. I still LOVE my hometown.
I am in favor of IVT. I am the first in my family to graduate college and more. Education is very important to me. It is my understanding that IVT is financing the deal. It will be an improvement to downtown.
Just my opinion.
Ivy Tech is financing the deal? What meetings have you attended if you truly believe that? Garney, go to bed, you didn't graduate college..

Michigantown, IN

#80 Mar 10, 2013
Guess this ol Guy needs to go back to ALL caps? What meeting did YOU attend "Observation"? It has been ALL over the papers Frankfort, Lafayette, Muncie, Marion that the City and the County has had to come up with an additional 2 million dollars because the FIRST 2 million They spent is GONE? Now tell me "Observation" and please fill in the rest of the readers in here. Just how much money IVT is spending and What Exact meeting YOU went to that did NOT Include the City and County spending OUR Tax monies on this Elephant in the Room? I don't think there is a Person on this site that is against EDUCATION. But at WHAT cost to the TAXPAYERS??? Just remember you have a close to a MILLION dollar Tennis court over there your STILL payin for??? AND a what> $100,000 SIGN comming in front of the Administration building that had Taxes OWED on that the School system just decided to PAY. Remember THAT was your TAX monies too!
Obversation

Noblesville, IN

#81 Mar 13, 2013
Get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Ivy Tech is financing the deal? What meetings have you attended if you truly believe that? Garney, go to bed, you didn't graduate college..
Calling me "Garney" is a compliment since I like him and respect him!

And yes, It is my understanding Ivy is the bank but will be repaid.
Obversation

Noblesville, IN

#82 Mar 13, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
Guess this ol Guy needs to go back to ALL caps? What meeting did YOU attend "Observation"? It has been ALL over the papers Frankfort, Lafayette, Muncie, Marion that the City and the County has had to come up with an additional 2 million dollars because the FIRST 2 million They spent is GONE? Now tell me "Observation" and please fill in the rest of the readers in here. Just how much money IVT is spending and What Exact meeting YOU went to that did NOT Include the City and County spending OUR Tax monies on this Elephant in the Room? I don't think there is a Person on this site that is against EDUCATION. But at WHAT cost to the TAXPAYERS??? Just remember you have a close to a MILLION dollar Tennis court over there your STILL payin for??? AND a what> $100,000 SIGN comming in front of the Administration building that had Taxes OWED on that the School system just decided to PAY. Remember THAT was your TAX monies too!
Ok, you have me there on the tennis court and sign. I don't like that decision and the board that voted in favor should be outed from their public positon...just my opinion.

I think you should look into it, but it is my understanding that IVY fronts the money and the community comes in with cash and pays IVY back with a loan.

I don't think it is fair of you to compare IVY to a tennis court and sign! That is how these forums tend to go...zero to 100 in nothing flat.

PS: Your much cooler without all CAPS:)
Hold on

Indianapolis, IN

#83 Mar 13, 2013
Obversation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you have me there on the tennis court and sign. I don't like that decision and the board that voted in favor should be outed from their public positon...just my opinion.
I think you should look into it, but it is my understanding that IVY fronts the money and the community comes in with cash and pays IVY back with a loan.
I don't think it is fair of you to compare IVY to a tennis court and sign! That is how these forums tend to go...zero to 100 in nothing flat.
PS: Your much cooler without all CAPS:)
You come on here and make a statement that IVY TECH is putting money in the game and then tell someone "you should look into it, but it is my understanding"

All one needs to do is look at The Times when the announcement was made and the story states the project will cost $2.5M with $1.5M coming from private fundraising and $1.0M coming from the City and County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Praire on NBC Today Show 10/25/14 were ... 9 min Richelle M Lutz 2
state Road 28 west 14 hr asphalt workers wife 12
Frankfort Auction Pavillion 14 hr Ex Frankfort Resi... 5
Tom Weeks 17 hr playa 7
Clinton prairie 20 hr Murphy 18
American Body Shop Fri Sue 28
Review: Vincent M Guido - Dentist Thu pankaj 46
Mulberry Dating
Find my Match

Mulberry Jobs