Rude people from all over Frankfort
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

United States

#99 Feb 22, 2013
From Shadows wrote:
I work in a pharmacy, I sick and tired of being treated like sh*t. I do my job, I go well out of my way to go above and beyond, and I get treated like sh*t. Why are so many people so f***ing rude when all that we do in pharmacies is try to get your life prolonging medicine out to you so that you can live another year. It is NOT in out job description to do even half of the stuff we do, but we do it so that you get your medicine. It is not our fault that your doctor wont fill out a prescription correctly. He/she has been trained on how to do things the right way, but chooses not to. We call or fax the doctors office to get the correct information then we WAIT ON THEM. In the meantime, we are getting chewed out by some asshole of a customer that dosent have the slightest idea about what is going on in the pharmacy. Also, you insurance is a huge contributor to the problem. We submit the prescription information to the insurance company just as the doctor wrote it. Its not out fault that they are picky and wont pay for certain day supplies. If is not our job to guess what would make you happy and get the prescription ready for you according to the was you had a similar drug before. We guess and get it ready for you and hope with an explanation that you wil find this acceptable. If it is not, we get cussed out, yelled at, things get thrown at us, and even threatened with lawsuits. All of this because your insurance is being picky. We can not help the fact that some drugs change price either. Some days some drugs are cheaper, others they may have gone up. We cannot help this at a local level. Even though this is not our fault, again we are cussed at and mistreated. I am sick of all this bullshit when these self righteous sh*t sticks come in and mistreat us because we arent supposed to fight back. We have to stand there and take that kind of abuse and just deal with it. Why are there so many assholes that rely on us for the quality of life they wish to maintain that want to be complete jackasses? Why does Frankfort have suck a high concentration of these jerks that have nothing better to do with their lives than to come and kick around the very people that they should be thanking? Half of the people the pharmacy are either completely indifferent and just seem to despise us, of they want to throw things at us and cuss us out every time that they come in the door. There are very few that come in and we are happy to see. There are the rare customers that come in and say "Hi" and we have a quick friendly chat. The rest of these mother f***ers are just here to cause as much trouble as they can because they think their are no repercussions. We see the names, drug history, and family links, we know if you have a real problem or if your just being an a**hole. Why are so many people just f***ing rude? I understand not being happy when something dosent go to plan, but dont start cussing people out who have no control over what is going on. If someone were to scream at you, your child, your elderly mother, would you just let that go? Think about that the next time you start cussing out someone that is not at fault. If you truly dont care, then go cuss out your own mother, grandmother, of child.
The truth is that the CVS in Frankfort has always had poor service. You've heard the motto, "the customer is always right" and in your case this is true! My biggest complaint with the service from this pharmacy is how slow they are. Perhaps the staff should go look at other pharmacies and learn better processes, because your poor service is the brunt of your customers anger. So take responsibility and change your service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old stoney 33 min Frankfort Poster 30
Hello 1 hr Out of his league 44
John shaff Oct 24 Sad 4
Ruth Henry/Kathy Autrey DCBS Office 275 E. Main... Oct 23 Wrong state 2
Foreman Oct 21 Rowdy 2
SCREWED BY SIA/CTI? Let's talk!! (Aug '14) Oct 19 kanonfoder 3
Drug Bust on Morrison St (Jun '10) Oct 18 Telling the truth 23

Mulberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance