Comments
41 - 60 of 81 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2013
Dark Matter II

Winnebago, IL

#46 Nov 22, 2012
So whats your thoughts on non payers of taxes DM?

“Freedom”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#47 Dec 12, 2012
Dark Matter II wrote:
So whats your thoughts on non payers of taxes DM?
We should all pay our fair share of taxes. And if you make more, you pay more, especially when most of your money is made from just leaving your money in places. Sleeping all day and collecting 10 grand a day because your dead relatives set you up for life doesn't sound like an american idea. Sounds like a oligarchy.
Pepe D Sanchez

Noblesville, IN

#48 Dec 13, 2012
Miguel-Certified Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
"All they look out for is themselves. They will take from you to make themselves look good".
SOOOOOO WHAT!!! Us Mexicans have been doing that for years to Gringos. Now we have the FIRST MEXICAN President, Mr. Obama.
La Raza!!!! Me name is Pepe. Me sick of white man not wanting me in your country. Me love Frankfort and Merica. All me want to do is work job cleaning out shitters and love your unwanted fat women. Me do you favor.
Living in Frankfort

Frankfort, IN

#49 Dec 13, 2012
Dark Matter wrote:
<quoted text>
We should all pay our fair share of taxes. And if you make more, you pay more, especially when most of your money is made from just leaving your money in places. Sleeping all day and collecting 10 grand a day because your dead relatives set you up for life doesn't sound like an american idea. Sounds like a oligarchy.
Doesn't matter if we all pay our fair share of taxes or not. It isn't going to fix anything unless Obama stops spending it as soon as he gets it. Yet he doesn't want to cut spending, he just wants more and more money to waste. I mean come on look what he's done in the last four years. All the money on companies like Solyndra (which I know was a pay back).

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#51 Dec 14, 2012
Flavors stand to benefit from increased business now that the City/County has purchased the Frankfort Times building for Ivy Tech. Classes are supposed to start this fall.

Students tend to want their caffeine and Flavors is close by.
Tired of all the Crooks

Frankfort, IN

#52 Dec 14, 2012
That will be great, maybe then the owners will pay back all of the debt it has incurred to it's employees and the state, ooops sorry, I picked up the wrong glass and acidently sipped some Kool-aid. What was I thinking!!
Annoyed

Tampa, FL

#53 Dec 14, 2012
Tired of all the Crooks wrote:
That will be great, maybe then the owners will pay back all of the debt it has incurred to it's employees and the state, ooops sorry, I picked up the wrong glass and acidently sipped some Kool-aid. What was I thinking!!
What owner is that?
Yay

Frankfort, IN

#54 Dec 14, 2012
I'm so excited for ivy the to come in! Flavors will be packed with students, I being one of them! That will definitely be my place if study, and the fact they have coffee will sky rocket their business. What more can college kids ask for than a coffee shop literally right next to the school?, good for them!!:)
punjab wrote:
Flavors stand to benefit from increased business now that the City/County has purchased the Frankfort Times building for Ivy Tech. Classes are supposed to start this fall.
Students tend to want their caffeine and Flavors is close by.
Annoyed

Tampa, FL

#55 Dec 14, 2012
07833569 FAITH HARVEST MARKET DBA TAX PAYER

Tax Warrant Open 04/08/2010

07832308 FAITH HARVEST MARKET PRIMARY TAX PAYER

07836510 FAITH HARVEST MARKET DBA TAX PAYER

07852416 FAITH HARVEST MARKET PRIMARY TAX PAYER

07852416 FAITH HARVEST MARKET DBA TAX PAYER

07836510 FAITH HARVEST MARKET PRIMARY TAX PAYER

07832308 FAITH HARVEST MARKET DBA TAX PAYER

and on and on...
resident

Frankfort, IN

#56 Dec 14, 2012
Annoyed wrote:
and on and on...
Everyone in this city should be angered by these so called "business people" not paying their taxes. I pay my taxes and expect that everyone else should as well. These "business people" are raping the community and every tax payer should be angered at their public officials for allowing this to happen. Shame on all of you elected officials.
To Annoyed

Frankfort, IN

#57 Dec 14, 2012
Remember! The presence of a case does not imply guilt of a party.
Annoyed wrote:
and on and on...
Poor resident

Frankfort, IN

#58 Dec 14, 2012
Oh boo hoo, you'll get over it. What are you going to do about it sad resident? Do you think people care about your opinion?
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone in this city should be angered by these so called "business people" not paying their taxes. I pay my taxes and expect that everyone else should as well. These "business people" are raping the community and every tax payer should be angered at their public officials for allowing this to happen. Shame on all of you elected officials.
Annoyed

Tampa, FL

#60 Dec 14, 2012
To Annoyed wrote:
Remember! The presence of a case does not imply guilt of a party.
<quoted text>
wrong answer gringo. try again muchocho.
Seriously

Frankfort, IN

#62 Dec 14, 2012
Work on your own issues, like your failing congregation
Tired of the crooks wrote:
Faith Harvest Markets DBA Flavors Coffeehouse
Not paying your taxes is bad enough but it is even worse when you are ripping off the very employees that work for you by NOT paying their social security benifits.
resident

Frankfort, IN

#63 Dec 15, 2012
Poor resident wrote:
Oh boo hoo, you'll get over it. What are you going to do about it sad resident? Do you think people care about your opinion?
<quoted text>
Not anymore than they think of your opinion.
Yep

Frankfort, IN

#64 Dec 15, 2012
My point exactly
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Not anymore than they think of your opinion.
Mary Flood

Kansas City, MO

#66 Dec 29, 2012
CVS is one of the worst companies ever. They mistreat their employees. They take the side of the customer. Even if the customer is wrong. It's ok to break the law. They cuss at their employees. They don't care about customers, only money. CVS needs to go down. They order drugs from India that are so generic they don't help. Just check out the transplant meds.
Mary Flood

Kansas City, MO

#67 Dec 29, 2012
CVS Consumer Value Sucks
point taken

Frankfort, IN

#69 Dec 30, 2012
Poor resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Annoyed has a point. Part of the reason Clinton Co. is in the sad shape it's in is because of citizens/business not paying their taxes. Fact.
So true

Frankfort, IN

#70 Dec 30, 2012
Mary Flood wrote:
CVS is one of the worst companies ever. They mistreat their employees. They take the side of the customer. Even if the customer is wrong. It's ok to break the law. They cuss at their employees. They don't care about customers, only money. CVS needs to go down. They order drugs from India that are so generic they don't help. Just check out the transplant meds.
I can believe that the quality of drugs they order are of less quality. Walmart does the same thing.
When they switch the manufacture then they say you see a difference in shape or size but not quality. That is a lie! Then when you confront your pharmacist they make you feel like your crazy. By saying "oh there is no difference" that is a LIE!!!
I have went back to brand name...which the pharmacies normally won't keep on hand. They have to order them. Which is a bother to them.
Such a scheme it's disgusting!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankfort Facebook Groups...spreading hate? 1 hr really 24
Worst Dr in frankort Dr. Wagoner 3 hr Thankful 16
Alicia Warthan... The Skankapotomus of Frankfort (Apr '11) 3 hr itsme 26
Blueberry hill pancake house. Thu only in frankfort 32
Business owners with a criminal record Thu cowards 38
Indiana officer to keep job after pushing over ... Thu Fight back on bad... 3
vern must be furious Wed megastar 2
•••
•••
•••