Comments
1 - 20 of 81 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Anonymity Breeds Honesty”

Since: May 12

somewhere nearby

#1 Oct 28, 2012
I work in a pharmacy, I sick and tired of being treated like sh*t. I do my job, I go well out of my way to go above and beyond, and I get treated like sh*t. Why are so many people so f***ing rude when all that we do in pharmacies is try to get your life prolonging medicine out to you so that you can live another year. It is NOT in out job description to do even half of the stuff we do, but we do it so that you get your medicine. It is not our fault that your doctor wont fill out a prescription correctly. He/she has been trained on how to do things the right way, but chooses not to. We call or fax the doctors office to get the correct information then we WAIT ON THEM. In the meantime, we are getting chewed out by some asshole of a customer that dosent have the slightest idea about what is going on in the pharmacy. Also, you insurance is a huge contributor to the problem. We submit the prescription information to the insurance company just as the doctor wrote it. Its not out fault that they are picky and wont pay for certain day supplies. If is not our job to guess what would make you happy and get the prescription ready for you according to the was you had a similar drug before. We guess and get it ready for you and hope with an explanation that you wil find this acceptable. If it is not, we get cussed out, yelled at, things get thrown at us, and even threatened with lawsuits. All of this because your insurance is being picky. We can not help the fact that some drugs change price either. Some days some drugs are cheaper, others they may have gone up. We cannot help this at a local level. Even though this is not our fault, again we are cussed at and mistreated. I am sick of all this bullshit when these self righteous sh*t sticks come in and mistreat us because we arent supposed to fight back. We have to stand there and take that kind of abuse and just deal with it. Why are there so many assholes that rely on us for the quality of life they wish to maintain that want to be complete jackasses? Why does Frankfort have suck a high concentration of these jerks that have nothing better to do with their lives than to come and kick around the very people that they should be thanking? Half of the people the pharmacy are either completely indifferent and just seem to despise us, of they want to throw things at us and cuss us out every time that they come in the door. There are very few that come in and we are happy to see. There are the rare customers that come in and say "Hi" and we have a quick friendly chat. The rest of these mother f***ers are just here to cause as much trouble as they can because they think their are no repercussions. We see the names, drug history, and family links, we know if you have a real problem or if your just being an a**hole. Why are so many people just f***ing rude? I understand not being happy when something dosent go to plan, but dont start cussing people out who have no control over what is going on. If someone were to scream at you, your child, your elderly mother, would you just let that go? Think about that the next time you start cussing out someone that is not at fault. If you truly dont care, then go cuss out your own mother, grandmother, of child.
old man

Thorntown, IN

#2 Oct 28, 2012
From Shadows wrote:
I work in a pharmacy, I sick and tired of being treated like sh*t. I do my job, I go well out of my way to go above and beyond, and I get treated like sh*t. Why are so many people so f***ing rude when all that we do in pharmacies is try to get your life prolonging medicine out to you so that you can live another year. It is NOT in out job description to do even half of the stuff we do, but we do it so that you get your medicine. It is not our fault that your doctor wont fill out a prescription correctly. He/she has been trained on how to do things the right way, but chooses not to. We call or fax the doctors office to get the correct information then we WAIT ON THEM. In the meantime, we are getting chewed out by some asshole of a customer that dosent have the slightest idea about what is going on in the pharmacy. Also, you insurance is a huge contributor to the problem. We submit the prescription information to the insurance company just as the doctor wrote it. Its not out fault that they are picky and wont pay for certain day supplies. If is not our job to guess what would make you happy and get the prescription ready for you according to the was you had a similar drug before. We guess and get it ready for you and hope with an explanation that you wil find this acceptable. If it is not, we get cussed out, yelled at, things get thrown at us, and even threatened with lawsuits. All of this because your insurance is being picky. We can not help the fact that some drugs change price either. Some days some drugs are cheaper, others they may have gone up. We cannot help this at a local level. Even though this is not our fault, again we are cussed at and mistreated. I am sick of all this bullshit when these self righteous sh*t sticks come in and mistreat us because we arent supposed to fight back. We have to stand there and take that kind of abuse and just deal with it. Why are there so many assholes that rely on us for the quality of life they wish to maintain that want to be complete jackasses? Why does Frankfort have suck a high concentration of these jerks that have nothing better to do with their lives than to come and kick around the very people that they should be thanking? Half of the people the pharmacy are either completely indifferent and just seem to despise us, of they want to throw things at us and cuss us out every time that they come in the door. There are very few that come in and we are happy to see. There are the rare customers that come in and say "Hi" and we have a quick friendly chat. The rest of these mother f***ers are just here to cause as much trouble as they can because they think their are no repercussions. We see the names, drug history, and family links, we know if you have a real problem or if your just being an a**hole. Why are so many people just f***ing rude? I understand not being happy when something dosent go to plan, but dont start cussing people out who have no control over what is going on. If someone were to scream at you, your child, your elderly mother, would you just let that go? Think about that the next time you start cussing out someone that is not at fault. If you truly dont care, then go cuss out your own mother, grandmother, of child.
Ur that unhappy at cvs....4 more yrs college u can write thos scripts n make sure u do ur job so pharmacy dont have to!

“Anonymity Breeds Honesty”

Since: May 12

somewhere nearby

#3 Oct 28, 2012
Thats just bypassing the problem. The issue here is that there are so many people in town that treat others like they are worthless. Without reason these bullies are just setting an example for all of the childhood bullies to look forward to. Do these people really want to be responsible for leaving that sort of impression on the minds of young children. Yes, before you ask, some of them do behave like this in front of their children too. Why are these bullies so rampant in Frankfort?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Oct 29, 2012
I suspect that such behavior is not limited to just Frankfort.

Nice rant though.
tired of it

Frankfort, IN

#5 Oct 29, 2012
Have to say I find it ironic that someone who is posting about people cussing at them and being rude chooses to spout profanity continuously in their rant. Maybe if you took the chip off your shoulder and didn't get defensive with the customer when they get upset they would calm down and the situation would be diffused a little more. There will always be those who bully and threaten. When people are sick, they get frustrated more easily. Let's face it, if you have been dealing with a sick child all day, you just want to get the meds and get home. Unfortunately, Dr offices sometimes don't call in scripts as quickly as they should, or get all the info. People expect the offices or the pharmacy to know all about their insurance and take no resposibility for it themselves.

It's good to vent, but don't vent by doing the very same thing that you are venting about. Just makes you look like the same type of person that you are complaining about.
From shadows

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Oct 29, 2012
I am always calm and easy going when I'm dealing with customers. I know that some of them genuinely don't feel good and just want to get out of there and get some rest. While I am at work I remain very professsional. I behave this way for two reason, one is that I have always tried to remain calm and analytical of any situation, the second it that any misconduct would get me fired. I have been threatened to sbe sued, beaten in the parking lot after my shift, and had people spit and throw objects at me. Why do I put up with this behavior, I need the job. That's my only.reason anymore. I used to like it, after dealing with theses hateful people that physically threaten me, I'm done. I'm not going to be walked over anymore.
MDS33

Fort Wayne, IN

#7 Oct 29, 2012
I get your frustration,I really do.In any line of customer service you will always have unhappy customers you cant please.Most people get frustrated when they see the lack of employee's behind the counter which leads to long lines and extended waiting times. There has been talk of another much needed pharmamcy in this town. I personally am bothered by the fact that pharmacys these days are more of a "fast food" service.What ever happen to the days where your pharmacist was your go to person.Now a days they are bothered if you ask them questions regarding your medicine.
Another point.You might want to read what the HIPPA guidelines are again.Not very professional to be calling our people on what they or their family members take.That is very judgemental & lieegal.Obviously you do not have the educational degree to be making that decision.
If this is how you feel then obviously this line of work is not for you. Seek employment elsewhere.
This post really is disturbing to residents and who are you to judge what a doctor prescribes to a patient.
If you are not happy with your current position perhaps it is time to move on.
What did they say

Michigantown, IN

#8 Oct 29, 2012
From Shadows wrote:
I work in a pharmacy, I sick and tired of being treated like sh*t. I do my job, I go well out of my way to go above and beyond, and I get treated like sh*t. Why are so many people so f***ing rude when all that we do in pharmacies is try to get your life prolonging medicine out to you so that you can live another year. It is NOT in out job description to do even half of the stuff we do, but we do it so that you get your medicine. It is not our fault that your doctor wont fill out a prescription correctly. He/she has been trained on how to do things the right way, but chooses not to. We call or fax the doctors office to get the correct information then we WAIT ON THEM. In the meantime, we are getting chewed out by some asshole of a customer that dosent have the slightest idea about what is going on in the pharmacy. Also, you insurance is a huge contributor to the problem. We submit the prescription information to the insurance company just as the doctor wrote it. Its not out fault that they are picky and wont pay for certain day supplies. If is not our job to guess what would make you happy and get the prescription ready for you according to the was you had a similar drug before. We guess and get it ready for you and hope with an explanation that you wil find this acceptable. If it is not, we get cussed out, yelled at, things get thrown at us, and even threatened with lawsuits. All of this because your insurance is being picky. We can not help the fact that some drugs change price either. Some days some drugs are cheaper, others they may have gone up. We cannot help this at a local level. Even though this is not our fault, again we are cussed at and mistreated. I am sick of all this bullshit when these self righteous sh*t sticks come in and mistreat us because we arent supposed to fight back. We have to stand there and take that kind of abuse and just deal with it. Why are there so many assholes that rely on us for the quality of life they wish to maintain that want to be complete jackasses? Why does Frankfort have suck a high concentration of these jerks that have nothing better to do with their lives than to come and kick around the very people that they should be thanking? Half of the people the pharmacy are either completely indifferent and just seem to despise us, of they want to throw things at us and cuss us out every time that they come in the door. There are very few that come in and we are happy to see. There are the rare customers that come in and say "Hi" and we have a quick friendly chat. The rest of these mother f***ers are just here to cause as much trouble as they can because they think their are no repercussions. We see the names, drug history, and family links, we know if you have a real problem or if your just being an a**hole. Why are so many people just f***ing rude? I understand not being happy when something dosent go to plan, but dont start cussing people out who have no control over what is going on. If someone were to scream at you, your child, your elderly mother, would you just let that go? Think about that the next time you start cussing out someone that is not at fault. If you truly dont care, then go cuss out your own mother, grandmother, of child.
Thank God Walgreens is coming to town. I know I will never visit another CVS in Frankfort.

I'll take my prescriptions to Walmart because I certainly wouldn't want to upset the writer with my questions. I am not rude nor do I insult the people behind the counter.
fake stuff

United States

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Wow you people just don't understand how topix works. This wasn't started by a pharmacy employee or they wouldn't have said they were. Someone must have a beef with one and just wanted to get some bashing going on in hopes it would bring up some names and they could join in
And you are

United States

#10 Oct 30, 2012
I do understand and couldn't give two poops less about what you think.

CVS makes us wait and doesn't care. End of story.
WOW

Carmel, IN

#11 Oct 30, 2012
Just another day in Frankfort, I can't wait to get out of Clinton County. Way too many crooks and hypocrites!!

“Freedom”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Dear Shadows. I'm glad you had a chance to vent somewhat upon some people in Frankfort. I know none of it was directed at me, because I am always kind and courteous at the local pharmacy, oh, and above all I am patient and very knowledgeable about my prescriptions. I've always had friendly service, however I have noticed one female that seemed a little edgy, however, I do understand, I would never hold it against her. I think she is attractive anyway..;)
Let me submit, I actually believe most people in Frankfort in General are friendly. However, in your line of work, I'm afraid you deal with an awful lot of "prescription drug addicts." These people are in withdrawal asking for their meds, and they are literally freaking out. I use to be married to one. These people are absolutely intolerable when they are out of their meds, and they don't care who they run all over. I'd love it if you could just tell them when they are acting abusive to F*ck off and you can't get your meds until you act respectfully, otherwise I'm calling the police and have you removed! And If I would happen to be standing or sitting there, I would stand and give you a round of applause! The pharmacy should post a sign saying they can refuse service to anyone acting disrespectfully toward the pharmacy staff!
Once they understand that their behavior will prevent them from getting their "FIX", I'm sure they will become much more co-operative.

“Freedom”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#14 Nov 8, 2012
What did they say wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God Walgreens is coming to town. I know I will never visit another CVS in Frankfort.
I'll take my prescriptions to Walmart because I certainly wouldn't want to upset the writer with my questions. I am not rude nor do I insult the people behind the counter.
Must be another premadonna! Relax, your no more important than anyone else. I'm sure they are doing all they can to get you your CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE before you start itching all over!

“Freedom”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#15 Nov 8, 2012
There, I love putting people in their place.And just stand by if you want to see some classic Franktucky people jump all over me, but it just makes me laugh!
These neanderthals are play toys.
this guy

Thorntown, IN

#16 Nov 9, 2012
Dark Matter wrote:
<quoted text>Must be another premadonna! Relax, your no more important than anyone else. I'm sure they are doing all they can to get you your CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE before you start itching all over!
Must be having flashbacks..?
inqurier

United States

#19 Nov 12, 2012
I did not think you could get unemployment if yoy quit a job
really

United States

#20 Nov 12, 2012
Actually, the mother works there. She is a management employee of some sort.

The food and drinks are good.

Hopefully the comment above about not paying their taxes is unfounded.
soon

United States

#21 Nov 12, 2012
Just like the property tax slackers, the businesses will be taking a dive.

The Govt won't stand for people who owe tens of thousands of dollars and hide behind fake or expired licenses.
Not soon enough

Chicago, IL

#22 Nov 13, 2012
The owner is a "christian"... just like other so-called leaders in Frankfort.

Don't trust christians. All they look out for is themselves. They will take from you to make themselves look good.
wishes

United States

#24 Nov 13, 2012
Miguel-Certified Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
"All they look out for is themselves. They will take from you to make themselves look good".
SOOOOOO WHAT!!! Us Mexicans have been doing that for years to Gringos. Now we have the FIRST MEXICAN President, Mr. Obama.
You only wish you were a mexican. You are a dingleberry on the a$$ of a cow.

Mexicans are classy and you have no clue.

You belong with those christian groups.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police officer steals over 150,000 and gets pro... 3 hr Tidbit 18
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sun Jason Austin 94
Blueberry hill pancake house. Aug 30 Fine Food 34
Worst Dr in frankort Dr. Wagoner Aug 30 frankfortinsider 17
Alicia Warthan... The Skankapotomus of Frankfort (Apr '11) Aug 29 itsme 26
Business owners with a criminal record Aug 28 cowards 38
Indiana officer to keep job after pushing over ... Aug 28 Fight back on bad... 3
•••
•••
Mulberry Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mulberry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mulberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mulberry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mulberry
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••