Tired of all the Crooks

Frankfort, IN

#166 Dec 12, 2012
Just another Day in Franktucky, In.
Tired of all the Crooks

Frankfort, IN

#167 Dec 14, 2012
Whisper wrote:
Mr Mike Beard--you have made the worst mistake of your tenure by paving your own road on the county's dime. Forever you will be in debt to the taxpayers of Clinton County. Being so sheepishly disgusting as a Commissioner and a human being, set forth with nothing but greed throughout your life. You have stomped on so many toes only to disgrace yourself and walk away with the smirk you carry on your face. You have now left a legacy for your children and grandchildren that will forever be known by them and the public. You sir are a disgrace to this community and karma will haunt you down in the future.
Now lets not just pick on this poor sap of a commissioner, there are LOTS of crooks and Hypocrite Hillbillys to pick on in Franktucky. I am told that there are over a hundred local businesses that have not and do not pay their sales taxes. then there is always the local business that takes it a step further that have not and will not even pay their employees social security. I will not mention any names because we should all know who this is by now if we have been paying attention in class. so as I have said before, until the people of Franktucky get wise to these idiots, this town will continue it downward spiral into the toilet bowl. Hey look, it's the tidy bowl man!!! right next to the scrubbing bubbles.
sick of it

Indianapolis, IN

#168 Dec 16, 2012
Lets not forget the wonderful man thats done sooo much for our community! Bill Beard, without YOU, nothing Mike has done would have even been possible! You are equally responsible for robbing us! Since you are so rich and wonderful, why dont you just pave it yourself. Im sure Mike would forever be thankful to you just like everyone else!

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#169 Dec 18, 2012
Someone told me tonight it was in the Times("Oh Well that doesnt mean much") BUT I digress, that Mayor McBarnes is going to give Bill Beard an Honerary Bill Beard of the Year Award sometime this or next week. I think it was cause he gave like $100,000.00 to the city to bring IVY tech here. Yeah! Maybe he will Give MIKE Beard $100,000.00 and this Crap that poor Mr Evans is having to fight for the People will be over!

And BTW Regardless of Whatever footprints or whatever is left behind through these posts and people think they KNOW what they THINK they know: REMEMBER.... In ALL situations my friends THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE!!
Tired of all the Crooks

Frankfort, IN

#170 Dec 19, 2012
The Frankfort Lier strikes again. The truth may set you free, but in Franktucky the truth is usually obscured by all of the smoke and mirrors surrounding Old Stoney. I wonder who will be the Frankfort Liers person of the year this year. They have almost run out of crooks and hillbilly hypocrites to bestow this presigous honor-lolol Things that make you go hummm.

Michigantown, IN

#171 Dec 20, 2012
Tired of all the Crooks wrote:
The Frankfort Lier strikes again. The truth may set you free, but in Franktucky the truth is usually obscured by all of the smoke and mirrors surrounding Old Stoney. I wonder who will be the Frankfort Liers person of the year this year. They have almost run out of crooks and hillbilly hypocrites to bestow this presigous honor-lolol Things that make you go hummm.
Sorry Buddy you need to read some of THIS guys posts I am WITH ya NOT against ya! Just heard last NIGHT Mr Mike Beard Called and Executive Session for THIS Friday With his Buddy Bill and Sweet Cheeks Teddy Johnson and told Skip Evans he couldn't come? What Executive session and they tell one of the Execs stay out? Then, Mikey calls a LAST Commissioner meeting for Dec 31 saying they have MUCH to do on the LAST day he has power?? How many wonder how many appointments he is going to try to make on his last day? Just thank somebody the NEW commissioners can resind EVERYTHING he and Uncle Bill does on Jan 2! NOW Wanna call me the Frankfort LIAR Buddy? I am FOR the People!
r u that stupid

United States

#172 Dec 20, 2012
nu-viewer wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Buddy you need to read some of THIS guys posts I am WITH ya NOT against ya! Just heard last NIGHT Mr Mike Beard Called and Executive Session for THIS Friday With his Buddy Bill and Sweet Cheeks Teddy Johnson and told Skip Evans he couldn't come? What Executive session Andre they'd tell one of the Execs stay out? Then, Mikey calls a LAST Commissioner meeting for Dec 31 saying they have MUCH to do on the LAST day he has power?? Howie many wonder how many appointments he is going to try to make on his last day? Just thank somebody the NEW commissioners can resind EVERYTHING he and Uncle Bill does on Jan 2! NOW Wanna call me the Frankfort LIAR Buddy? I am FOR the People!
look what you just wrote then read it'd again. K. Now go read today's front page . K. Dumba$$ now read the rest of the paper. Do that one more time. Now re read your post. Now open your eyes. Now shut your eyes. Till the commissioners finish their term. Please!! Its our tax money . And now's not the time for a Dr. Call. So shut your eye phone.
curious

Frankfort, IN

#173 Jan 2, 2013
Heard they canceled the project to pave the road?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#174 Jan 3, 2013
curious wrote:
Heard they canceled the project to pave the road?
Yes, according to this morning's Frankfort Times.

Michigantown, IN

#175 Jan 3, 2013
r u that stupid wrote:
<quoted text> look what you just wrote then read it'd again. K. Now go read today's front page . K. Dumba$$ now read the rest of the paper. Do that one more time. Now re read your post. Now open your eyes. Now shut your eyes. Till the commissioners finish their term. Please!! Its our tax money . And now's not the time for a Dr. Call. So shut your eye phone.
Well..... Today is 1-3-13 Do ya Hear this Guy????? 1-3-13, My eyes are WIDE open and I am readin the paper and I happed to have been at the County Commissioner Meeting on the 2nd. Something of which I would imaging you have neve been at in you possibly (non-voting) life. The Commissioner put to DEATH the 450 Road project there will be NO Tax monies spent on any Rediculious project. NO thanks to people like YOU who have nothing better to do but sit at HOME on a computer and complain and call everyone liars. Where were YOU when people were fighting like crazy to stop this thing with Commissioner Evans? He put his Entire Carrer on the line YES he lost the case not because HE did anything, are you aware that the Judge did not even Take into consideration the Petitions that People in your town worked like dogs for only 2 weeks to get to try to help and the voice of the tax payers were not even HEARD in that court room??? And you say Liars in Frankfort?? Buddy you need a good dose of Americanism! Thats why everything in this Country is a mess! NO one stands up and says ANYTHING otherthan in HERE where it means A-S-O-U-T-L-U-T-L-Y nothing but venting. Get to the Polls and vote these criminals out. Steve Woods sat right there in that December 31st meeting and WATCHED Beard and UNCLE BILL (not Clinton you Stup) pass that $100,000
Encumberment and SMILED thinking the Council would approve in January 8th at their FIRT meeting,(He STATED that in the 31st Meeting). Remember THis Old Man was there NOT hearsay. You can Thank your Be-Jeans that These Three Commissioners got voted IN this year so that on Jan 2 they resinded EVERY dirty deal that Beard UNCLE BILL (once agin STUP NOT CLINTON), and STEVE WOODS tried to do and 450 is DEAD AND BURIED. So as for the people and the readers of this site SHUT UP AND GO AWAY!

Michigantown, IN

#176 Jan 3, 2013
r u that stupid wrote:
<quoted text> look what you just wrote then read it'd again. K. Now go read today's front page . K. Dumba$$ now read the rest of the paper. Do that one more time. Now re read your post. Now open your eyes. Now shut your eyes. Till the commissioners finish their term. Please!! Its our tax money . And now's not the time for a Dr. Call. So shut your eye phone.
Sorry guy JUST RE-READ your post (as per your request).Whats with you?? YOU, EVIDENTLY tried to RE-TYPE my post?
If you RE-READ my post, there are NO typos? YOU cannot Spell? You refered to ME as the Dumb -( I refuse to use language like that in writing I feel it makes ME look comman). Just remember there "Buddy" if you are gonna quote someone in the future either copy and paste or type the post and spell check ok and REALLY, for the benifit of us ALL noone like the crass language. If you cannot express yourself without slang, you cannot express yourself.
nuff said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Frey 4 hr Reality 20
City wants back Ambulance service (Nov '13) Sun New boss 26
mike Red perkins and frank hail selling heroin ... Sat wrong 14
Mr. Weeks Sat Reality 23
Trouble at Parkview Dec 19 AGREE 48
Hornsby Taxi Service Dec 18 Crime stopper 6
will you people ever stop? Dec 18 Obvious 14
Mulberry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mulberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mulberry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mulberry

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:50PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
NBC Sports 8:09 AM
Marc Trestman: We'll talk about whether Jimmy Clausen starts again