It is time

Forest, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Once this road thing is in the books as a victory for the citizens, it's just a hop, skip, and a jump, to start cleaning things up from a political perspective.

The brow-beat citizens of Clinton County have had quite enough.
run this town

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

We all hope to see you NEW guys making these post getting involved in the up coming elections. Pray tell how will we know its you! Thats right, I do not remember seeing any NEW people running for office! If you get involved Iam sure the BROW-BEATING will stop.
old man

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

it just may be that the people of this county are just tired of the same o same o. when you have people on this board that are in it for themselfs then my friend you have to clean house! all i have read and sean about the road to nowhere is about how mike can get his road paved. he has his yes man to push it through!
looks like

Forest, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

run this town wrote:
We all hope to see you NEW guys making these post getting involved in the up coming elections. Pray tell how will we know its you! Thats right, I do not remember seeing any NEW people running for office! If you get involved Iam sure the BROW-BEATING will stop.
Perhaps now that the people see they have more control over the stupid things that the county and city govts do, I surmise you will be seeing much more of us.

Why are you so pissed off? People get on here to vent and express things and you take them to task. Are you in favor of seeing taxpayers money wasted? Are you in favor of voters not having a voice in meetings? Your words indicate that you are some sort of control freak who knows more about what we need than we do.

What seems to be happening is what some call "a breath of fresh air".
sigh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

hey! the beards screwed up, dont throw dunn under the bus for trying to help. people complain about nothing good coming from government then cut the guys ass when he tries to help? hypocrites!

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

"Looks Like" Kudos to your Post! you are so right People ARE standing up and thinking about how they wish for THEIR county and city Government to be ran. "SIGH" Obviously you did NOT go to the meeting of August 20 when Mr. Dunn had the opportunity to stop this whole mess and he Cow towed to Mr Woods, Mr Johnson and Mr Beard. The Enite Story was ALL over town and even Published in the paper. and Please do NOT say the Lady in Boyleston doesn't know what she is talking about. SHE was thrown OUT of that meeting trying to get Mr. Dunn to admit that if HE would have spoken UP about the letter that He himself wrote to the Commissioners a week before (resolution) TELLING (not asking) the Commissioners to stop the road this would be over.
Yes "Run this Town" you are Right! We "Newbies" as it were are here and we ARENT leaving! We want our County BACK We want our CITY BACK! and We want our COUNTRY BACK!! We hope that this is Just a spark that will start here in Frankfort and Clinton County and will go ALL the Way to Washington!!
All those WITH the PEOPLE! I would Listen for a Roudy HERE HERE!!
old man

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

hey nu-viewer, you swing a damn good hammer! you have hit the nail on the head again. so far if mr.dunn wanted to do something why put that in the paper and not say it in the meeting, ill tell you why, woods is the one that thinks he is the 4th commissioner. all mr. dunn is is a mouth and woods is puppet master! im so glad we have people that will stand up and and not give up!
curious

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Anyone know the status of this situation? Have they set a court date, named a judge?

Michigantown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Here is what I found out.....
I made a phone call to the lady in Boyleston. She and Commissioner Evans are in charge of this. She says that the Injunction is in Place. Beard can't move a ROCK. The 25,000.00 dollar cash bond has been paid. They are waiting for the State Supreme Court to send Clinton County a Judge. In the meantime they are still taking up signatures at a place called "Plunder on the Square" Downtown Frankfort, Midstate Insurance- Behind Long John Silvers on Hoke Ave? And they are still looking for money for the Attornies fees. The Farmers bank has an account called Citizens Against County Road 450 W. I telephoned there and there is about 900.00 in there and Mrs. Lutz said they need about 3,000. I saw this story on channel 18 last night also so most of you already know this info I am sure. I would hope that you as Citizens of this fine County would stand up with these people and go all the way through with this and finally show these deviant elected officials WHO for the FIRST time in a LONG time Finally has the LAST work in Local Government!
How do you

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

get a balance on something that isn't in your name?
the times

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Heard there was a article in the paper today about attorneys being chosen. Is that for this 450 road fiasco?
Hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

I love the fact that this community continues to complain and protest its elected officials...and in most cases it is completely justified . Most of them are absolutely ridiculous....but don't you see a pattern? Elect an official....let them make a poor decisions...then complain about the official. Perhaps the right action would be to not vote them in to the position to begin with. Everyone just votes people in, not based on qualifications at ALL! Wake up citizens .... America's future relies on small governor believe it or not...so when election time comes, use your heads. If your interest is finical and fiscal based, don't vote in someone who has bankrupted themselves...if you want someone with family values...then don't vote in someone who has acted in ways contradictory to those values. If you want honesty and integrity...then don't vote in a spineless liar....oh wait , too late. Lol ....you all get the point.
Me thinkith

Forest, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
I love the fact that this community continues to complain and protest its elected officials...and in most cases it is completely justified . Most of them are absolutely ridiculous....but don't you see a pattern? Elect an official....let them make a poor decisions...then complain about the official. Perhaps the right action would be to not vote them in to the position to begin with. Everyone just votes people in, not based on qualifications at ALL! Wake up citizens .... America's future relies on small governor believe it or not...so when election time comes, use your heads. If your interest is finical and fiscal based, don't vote in someone who has bankrupted themselves...if you want someone with family values...then don't vote in someone who has acted in ways contradictory to those values. If you want honesty and integrity...then don't vote in a spineless liar....oh wait , too late. Lol ....you all get the point.
Well Mr or Mrs Informed let us look at it from another perspective.

1. Choosing the lesser of the evils is all that we have had for decades.

2. They are generally elected because of all the people they church with. A certain mayor comes to mind. He ran on Christian principles. The two other candidates called him out on several things and the "christian" people boo'd and hurled verbal insults. His so-called relgious backers got their church buddys to vote for him. So, a liar in office.
Don't the Beard's go to church? Hmmm....

3. The people of this town and the county as well are beaten down. Why? Because of reason #2. Why encourage people to vote when they see the same old crap every 4 years???

4. America will never return to small Govt unless there is some sort of civil war. The past administrations have been pushing to take over your decisions. The current ones have taken it to a new height. Healthcare is one example. Soda pop limitations are another. And let's not forget the Govt trying to tell the farmer when his or her kids are old enough to be working on the farm. I certainly don't want or desire someone telling me what I can and can't do when it comes to those things and more...

In closing, you keep believing whatever you want, and we complainers will continue to stand up and complain about the liars and overall crappy leaders we have. Why? because it worked with the commissioners and before long, it will manifest itself into the city. Actually, it's already there. Look at the school board. Old Stoney can't be far behind!!!!

Thank you for your attention in these matters
Outstanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Me thinkith wrote:
<quoted text>
2. They are generally elected because of all the people they church with. A certain mayor comes to mind. He ran on Christian principles. The two other candidates called him out on several things and the "christian" people boo'd and hurled verbal insults. His so-called relgious backers got their church buddys to vote for him. So, a liar in office.
3. The people of this town and the county as well are beaten down. Why? Because of reason #2. Why encourage people to vote when they see the same old crap every 4 years???
4. America will never return to small Govt unless there is some sort of civil war. The past administrations have been pushing to take over your decisions. The current ones have taken it to a new height. Healthcare is one example. Soda pop limitations are another. And let's not forget the Govt trying to tell the farmer when his or her kids are old enough to be working on the farm. I certainly don't want or desire someone telling me what I can and can't do when it comes to those things and more...
In closing, you keep believing whatever you want, and we complainers will continue to stand up and complain about the liars and overall crappy leaders we have. Why? because it worked with the commissioners and before long, it will manifest itself into the city. Actually, it's already there. Look at the school board. Old Stoney can't be far behind!!!!
That is the greatest and most realistic explanation I have read in several months
Any idea

Forest, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

if this will turn into another jacque clements deal?

Michigantown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Me thinkith wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for one of the most inciteful post I have seen in here since well...... forever! Soda pop - Health care - Cigarettes - You are right! And wheather people want to bealieve it or NOT it ALL falls under CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. One by one they are being ripped away from us. Makes no difference if you like soda pop or not. Makes no difference if you smoke or not. When the government comes in and tells YOU you CAN'T because THEY say so OR They are GOING TO because THEY say so. Your CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS are being thrown out the window and people are standing back and doing NOTHING about it. I don't personally know WHO started this war against Commissioner Beard I Just Thank the Lord They DID. FINALLY SOMEONE stood up and said NO NO MORE We have Rights and We are going to exercise them and STOP you and ya know what????? He got Stopped!! Because ONE lady stood up and said NO and went out and rounded up signatures and One man Stood up and pressed charges, THE PEOPLE came together as ONE and got something done in Little Ol CLINTON COUNTY. THAT my friends is how TODAY as it has and ALWAYS will be how to get something done in these FILTHY no good political arenas that we have to put up with today. You CAN"T go by what they say on the campaign trail they ALL lie just remember YOUR vote put them there and as ONE unit YOU as that same unit can get them out if they get stupid. Remember We SHAVED the Beards This year and we STOPPED the Road. That is because WE Came together!!
old man

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Very well said! Beards needed to be stopped and when the people had enough we stopped them!
in your mind

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

You people do realize just like I am aware that every time you post that it carries the same foot print everytime. It is known to all that the same 4 or 5 people are slaming the current administration. You have managed to convince absolutly no one in eigth months to see things your way. The losers from last election, MOVE ON!!!!
trial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

I see that a trial has been set for Dec 10th. Are citizens suppose to go and voice their concerns?
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Anyone know how the hearing in Hamilton Co went? Who all testified?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mulberry Discussions

Search the Mulberry Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
end for the city pool? 3 min Cya 5
im a potty mouth 11 hr truth teller 15
city in the black 11 hr truth teller 12
Inmates express themselves through art 11 hr Tidbit 1
john Gregory 21 hr tammy Stroud 1
ccso Tue Insider 3
old cvs bulding Tue Obvious 14
•••
•••