Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#24 Aug 23, 2012
old man wrote:
who even knew it was there?
I've known about for 10+ years and have visited in several times. Expand you horizons outside of the Frankfort city limits: http://www.in.gov/dnr/naturepreserve/files/Br...
Whisper

Frankfort, IN

#25 Aug 23, 2012
Seems the good ole boys had my last post deleted about all of them eating at Main Street on Tuesday and hugging each other, Mike Beard hugging McBarnes, both patting each others backs while their own wannabe security entourage watched for those high velocity bullets to come flying in. Seems there is a connection with Beard & McBarnes to destroy and take everything this town has to give them. Very unfortunate that Main Street has stooped to such a level as to have all of those people that think in their own heads they are above everyone else. Never again will I enter this establishment because of this. Frankfort has gone to the wayside from those that think their own poo does not stink. Shame on everyone of you for destroying what integrity this town had left.
true side

Frankfort, IN

#26 Aug 23, 2012
Whisper wrote:
Seems the good ole boys had my last post deleted about all of them eating at Main Street on Tuesday and hugging each other, Mike Beard hugging McBarnes, both patting each others backs while their own wannabe security entourage watched for those high velocity bullets to come flying in. Seems there is a connection with Beard & McBarnes to destroy and take everything this town has to give them. Very unfortunate that Main Street has stooped to such a level as to have all of those people that think in their own heads they are above everyone else. Never again will I enter this establishment because of this. Frankfort has gone to the wayside from those that think their own poo does not stink. Shame on everyone of you for destroying what integrity this town had left.
You will have LIVE with your LIES. I know for a fact that McBarnes told Mr. Beard he crossed the line and was sad Mike did what he did.NO HUGS! You must have an agenda to bring our mayor and Main street down. You can't remove a post either so another lie by you.Tell enough lies and you start believing them. This is why no one who has an ounce of brains listens to you people! People do not like HATE and they can smell it a mile away!
old man

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Aug 23, 2012
yup your right a 80,000 shave! i thought we were trying to stop bullys. young kids even know that.
koolaid

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Aug 23, 2012
Yes you can have post removed so you're wrong and also mcbarnes and beard have a lot in common look into it
frankfort res

Frankfort, IN

#29 Aug 23, 2012
true side wrote:
<quoted text>You will have LIVE with your LIES. I know for a fact that McBarnes told Mr. Beard he crossed the line and was sad Mike did what he did.NO HUGS! You must have an agenda to bring our mayor and Main street down. You can't remove a post either so another lie by you.Tell enough lies and you start believing them. This is why no one who has an ounce of brains listens to you people! People do not like HATE and they can smell it a mile away!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Tutor

Frankfort, IN

#30 Aug 23, 2012
Bill had put so much of his own money into this community. He's practically built half of the county's buildings with his own money. I wouldn't be suprised if he is the anonymous donor of $150k for the new Ivy Tech building.
You are all clueless

Frankfort, IN

#31 Aug 23, 2012
Do you really think that the playa's are gonna talk in public? That's taught in com 101 class. Talk lowdown stuff in private.

Mcb and the beards are tight. Don't let anyone fool you. Just like Jenkins, ransom, Estes, and mcb.

What has failed the town is the community. They refuse to take on these pissants.
Whisper

Frankfort, IN

#32 Aug 23, 2012
Oh this isnt a lie at all folks, ask Elaine from WILO, whom was setting outside under the canapy along with Brad from Farmers Bank or anyone else that was there. There was a hug involved and Beard with a big ole smile on his face the whole time. It is true, so why down play it like it didnt happen. Someone must be scared now that McBarnes was caught off guard and hugged Mike Beard like long lost pals do. All true, too many witnesses to cry foul on this one. Two peas in a pod maybe?
D B Cooper

West Lafayette, IN

#33 Aug 23, 2012
Just thinking.......This is some type of nature preserve right?..... If you are a nature lover, then why do you need a paved road to get to the nature?
frankfort res

Frankfort, IN

#34 Aug 23, 2012
frankfort res wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Again Thanks
Richard McCoy Jr

Indianapolis, IN

#35 Aug 23, 2012
Did McBarnes' hip bulge after the hug?
Frankfort voter

Frankfort, IN

#36 Aug 23, 2012
true side wrote:
<quoted text>You will have LIVE with your LIES. I know for a fact that McBarnes told Mr. Beard he crossed the line and was sad Mike did what he did.NO HUGS! You must have an agenda to bring our mayor and Main street down. You can't remove a post either so another lie by you.Tell enough lies and you start believing them. This is why no one who has an ounce of brains listens to you people! People do not like HATE and they can smell it a mile away!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
lol

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Aug 23, 2012
Tutor wrote:
Bill had put so much of his own money into this community. He's practically built half of the county's buildings with his own money. I wouldn't be suprised if he is the anonymous donor of $150k for the new Ivy Tech building.
If this was even remotely the case, why not give the $80k to Mike for his road and avoid all the controversy! Give me a break! Quit drinking from the koolaid and get a clue!
Drama

Michigantown, IN

#38 Aug 23, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
If this was even remotely the case, why not give the $80k to Mike for his road and avoid all the controversy! Give me a break! Quit drinking from the koolaid and get a clue!
All these guys and gals are in bed with each other. They want the county to be controlled by the city. Can't you dummies see that?

Again, the community needs to get some outside media in to investigate this crap because it damn sure isn't gonna happen with the local media and the PR lady who squashes every person who has tried to reach out for media help.
tv bound

Frankfort, IN

#39 Aug 24, 2012
Drama wrote:
<quoted text>
All these guys and gals are in bed with each other. They want the county to be controlled by the city. Can't you dummies see that?
Again, the community needs to get some outside media in to investigate this crap because it damn sure isn't gonna happen with the local media and the PR lady who squashes every person who has tried to reach out for media help.
You can't make this stuff up!!Hollywood is calling you,they are short of fictional directors!
Richard McCoy Jr

Indianapolis, IN

#40 Aug 24, 2012
tv bound wrote:
<quoted text>You can't make this stuff up!!Hollywood is calling you,they are short of fictional directors!
They are coming... Parks and Recreation will be filming a few episodes here.
Attention moron

Michigantown, IN

#41 Aug 24, 2012
tv bound wrote:
<quoted text>You can't make this stuff up!!Hollywood is calling you,they are short of fictional directors!
No fiction here, no siree.

We got trouble
Right her in Gem City
With a capitol G and that rhymes with C
And that spells Control.

Chrissy and his boys are wanting to be the poster child of a small population city controlling the county. Just like what is happening in Marion county. You remember them right? Merged police force, drop in police coverage, reduced fire depts, etc.

No fiction here, just cold hard facts raining down on you uninformed or just plan blind citizens.
straigthen out

Frankfort, IN

#42 Aug 24, 2012
Attention moron wrote:
<quoted text>
No fiction here, no siree.
We got trouble
Right her in Gem City
With a capitol G and that rhymes with C
And that spells Control.
Chrissy and his boys are wanting to be the poster child of a small population city controlling the county. Just like what is happening in Marion county. You remember them right? Merged police force, drop in police coverage, reduced fire depts, etc.
No fiction here, just cold hard facts raining down on you uninformed or just plan blind citizens.
No need for name calling"MUST BE A HATER",but your rederick is laughable!!!!!!
looks like

Michigantown, IN

#43 Aug 24, 2012
you are peeved because it just rained some truth down on you.

since you seem to be in the know, rain down some facts that would prove otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor McBarnes 5 hr Jennifer 40
Watch who you do business with 6 hr gointohell 14
News Voters will weigh in on $30M plans to renovate ... 6 hr Kitten 152
Roads Apr 24 Richelle M Lutz 6
Lets take a poll on how you feel about the hisp... (Sep '14) Apr 24 big dickk 19
Please help Apr 21 INFOWARS 4
Feeling good about how far Frankfort has come Apr 17 Richelle M Lutz 17
More from around the web

Mulberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]