Creepy Stalker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wally World

Frankfort, IN

#1 Jun 17, 2014
Can someone please tell me who the bean pole creepy dude is at Wal-Mart? I'm assuming he works there because he's there all the time. But he runs from isle to isle creeping around corners, chasing people with his cell phone, caught him peering from the pet isle like he was hiding. I can't tell if he works there, or is mentally handicapped and has no where else to go. He seriously creeps me out!
Figgy

Frankfort, IN

#2 Jun 17, 2014
He's security.
LaLa

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 Jun 17, 2014
Wal-mart better watch it with their Loss Prevention acting like police officers or detectives.
They have no legal leg to stand on to stop someone. If you are stopped by loss prevention you do not have to stop or acknowledge their accusations. Dare they put their hands on you- lawsuit!!!
They can turn in whatever evidence they have to police and file a police report. If they have the supporting evidence then the police can arrest.

Perhaps they focus on hiring cashiers.
Wally World wrote:
Can someone please tell me who the bean pole creepy dude is at Wal-Mart? I'm assuming he works there because he's there all the time. But he runs from isle to isle creeping around corners, chasing people with his cell phone, caught him peering from the pet isle like he was hiding. I can't tell if he works there, or is mentally handicapped and has no where else to go. He seriously creeps me out!
ThinkThenSpeak

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jun 17, 2014
Maybe you should familiarize yourself with the law before you speak...Specifically IC 35-33-6...dumbass
LaLa wrote:
Wal-mart better watch it with their Loss Prevention acting like police officers or detectives.
They have no legal leg to stand on to stop someone. If you are stopped by loss prevention you do not have to stop or acknowledge their accusations. Dare they put their hands on you- lawsuit!!!
Wally World

Frankfort, IN

#5 Jun 17, 2014
Ok, so he's security. I will say I have NEVER spotted a WalMart security anybody that acts like a ninja clown, darting and hiding behind fixtures to watch people. Perhaps better training on being inconspicuous is needed. Not necessarily looking to "do something about it", was just wondering if anyone else knew. Thanks
Hot

Frankfort, IN

#6 Jun 17, 2014
Oh wow I always wondered too! I didn't know weather to alert the WalMart employees or call the police because I didn't see him commit a crime, just being reall f***ing weird! But the more I see him the more I wonder about him. He definitely needs trained better! He's gonna come across stalking the wrong person and get decked. Besides, it just looks bad for walmart, not that they need help doing so. Creepy is right!!
watever

Frankfort, IN

#8 Jun 21, 2014
This isn't the first security Walmart has had at the Frankfort store. They get paid to walk around looking for stealing. It's not a big deal but these employees think they are special FBI agents. When it's so obvious what they're doing. Next time you see him yell, ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SHOPLIFTERS? Watch him flip the f9ck out. Walmart employees cannot confront you for shoplifting, they have to find one of the slow fat ass lazy managers who can confront you. They have to walk their fat asses back from the break room in enough time to bust you before you leave.
or ...

Frankfort, IN

#9 Jun 21, 2014
watever wrote:
This isn't the first security Walmart has had at the Frankfort store. They get paid to walk around looking for stealing. It's not a big deal but these employees think they are special FBI agents. When it's so obvious what they're doing. Next time you see him yell, ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SHOPLIFTERS? Watch him flip the f9ck out. Walmart employees cannot confront you for shoplifting, they have to find one of the slow fat ass lazy managers who can confront you. They have to walk their fat asses back from the break room in enough time to bust you before you leave.
They let you leave call the police and a warrant is issued for your arrest. Either way they win and you lose. Whether the "fat ass lazy managers" make it in time or not. How about instead of stealing from walmart you get a job and pay for your stuff like the rest of us normal people do.
RealNinja

Frankfort, IN

#10 Jun 21, 2014
He always follows me around so one day I had an electronic item and walked around the store. He'd already been following me, so i started walking down different isles to lose him, then I ran back to electronics to pay for it, threw the bag away, and put receipt in my pocket. I got him to follow me again then started speed walking to the front door. he ran up to me freaking out!! I acted like I was caught, but then i said I know you're security dumbass its pretty obvious! Heres my receip! He was soooooo mad!! Hahaha
Truth

Anderson, IN

#11 Jun 21, 2014
People working these jobs are always invariably losers. Always.

It could be he's overcompensating because he knows he's a loser. It's not exactly the most dignified and intellectually stimulating manner to make a living--if you want to call it that--a living.

If his behavior is as described,he's a walking liability.

That's my opinion. It may seem cruel,but it's fair. And you know I'm right.
jibjab

United States

#12 Jun 22, 2014
I think his name is Brody he graduated from Frankfort maybr three years ago no future no life.

He acts like he's catching bin Laden or some shit like that what a dip shit he is
Tidbit

Michigantown, IN

#13 Jun 22, 2014
At least he's trying to work.
Dang

Frankfort, IN

#14 Jun 22, 2014
Brady Herrington, dates the produce chick. She's prolly his "eyes and ears" for the southwest sector of the store, like his own little Wally World special agent.

And damnit Tidbit, you're right. At least he's working, but that doesn't unmake him a friggen' clown.
Dang

Frankfort, IN

#15 Jun 22, 2014
Additional: nothing wrong with his job, he needs trained better. He's someone's responsibility, and for as long as he's worked there, someone has had to "ok" this type of behavior.
jibjab

Mexico

#16 Jun 23, 2014
Ninja clown. Thats funny
Voyeur In Aisle 10

Anderson, IN

#17 Jun 23, 2014
Dang wrote:
Brady Herrington, dates the produce chick. She's prolly his "eyes and ears" for the southwest sector of the store, like his own little Wally World special agent.
And damnit Tidbit, you're right. At least he's working, but that doesn't unmake him a friggen' clown.
Produce chick?

Is he attracted to vegetables?
Cupid 4 The Stupid

Anderson, IN

#18 Jun 23, 2014
I can understand the attraction to produce chicks for some men.. These women know how to handle vegetables and fruits.
Hot

Frankfort, IN

#19 Jun 23, 2014
Or fruit cakes in this case.
Dang

Frankfort, IN

#20 Jun 23, 2014
She's nothing to be proud of. Nice girl, but lazy. Will most likely be a Wal-Mart lifer, maybe being promoted to greeter, but not likely as that would require thought and a smile. She's the "Patrick" to his "Sponge Bob"
jibjab

United States

#21 Jun 24, 2014
Love it real ninja

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
surveying 20 hr ummm 14
Why errbody hatin on J Roc? Sat J Roc on the beat 1
Rossville Town Marshall Feb 3 So true 78
is frankfort on its way to bankruptcy Feb 1 Smart Girl 20
immigration Jan 31 ClintonCountyDail... 2
VIP Nail Salon Jan 29 ArT 4
Topix Trend Jan 29 Smart Gal 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mulberry Mortgages