Vote for the Hot Dogs Mascot

Posted in the Mulberry Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Voter

Lafayette, IN

#1 Mar 3, 2013
For those of you who have hours to spend playing games etc on your computer, why not put your computer skills to good work and help get the Frankfort mascot elected in the USAtoday HS mascot contest. We have over 140,600 votes, but are still in second place in Indiana. The wining school receives money for their athletic dept. Here's the link. Vote again and again!

contest.usatodayhss.com
Angela

Joliet, IL

#2 Mar 3, 2013
I think the mascot should be changed from a Dachshund to a Chihuahua reflecting the change in the community. Frankfort is over 50% hispanic, so the mascot should change.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 4, 2013
The bastard bit me once,and I kicked it.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Angela wrote:
I think the mascot should be changed from a Dachshund to a Chihuahua reflecting the change in the community. Frankfort is over 50% hispanic, so the mascot should change.
Your general bigotry is noted. Now please go back to Illinois.
Frankfort Postman

Niles, IL

#6 Mar 4, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Your general bigotry is noted. Now please go back to Illinois.
Why would you say this statement made by Angela is "bigotry"? Seems like it could be true. So with your words you are trying to block opinions from members of the hispanic community. So who is the bigot now?
Voter

Lafayette, IN

#7 Mar 4, 2013
If you had spent the same amount of time voting repeatedly for the Hot Dogs Mascot as you did making stupid remarks on Topix, they might have had a shot at winning.

Location hidden

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Frankfort Postman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you say this statement made by Angela is "bigotry"? Seems like it could be true. So with your words you are trying to block opinions from members of the hispanic community. So who is the bigot now?
Are you or Angela a member of the hispanic community? And if so why do you support the changing of the FHS mascot?
Al Czervik

West Lafayette, IN

#9 Mar 5, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you or Angela a member of the hispanic community? And if so why do you support the changing of the FHS mascot?
I can not speak for Angela , but is it very obvious that the Hispanic people in Frankfort will soon be the majority so maybe Angela is just planning ahead.

Location hidden

#10 Mar 5, 2013
Al Czervik wrote:
<quoted text>I can not speak for Angela , but is it very obvious that the Hispanic people in Frankfort will soon be the majority so maybe Angela is just planning ahead.
So what?
Al Czervik

West Lafayette, IN

#11 Mar 5, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
What do you mean "so What"....,? So blow me then. no wonder everyone on topix thinks your a a__ hole. Guess i was a little late joining the club.
Farmer Joe

Ludlow, IL

#12 Mar 5, 2013
Al Czervik wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean "so What"....,? So blow me then. no wonder everyone on topix thinks your a a__ hole. Guess i was a little late joining the club.
Be careful AL, Punjab will spend all day sending E-MAILS to Topix in order to get you banned. He is hurting inside, probably from a poor diet and other things just keep eating away at him.
Al Czervik

West Lafayette, IN

#13 Mar 5, 2013
Farmer Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful AL, Punjab will spend all day sending E-MAILS to Topix in order to get you banned. He is hurting inside, probably from a poor diet and other things just keep eating away at him.
Thanks for the advice Farmer Joe, i never realized poopjab was so powerful. LOL . I made a funny and got a idea for a new TV show at the same time. It's called, The new dynamic duo "The adventures of Recycle Man and his side kick the Powerful Poopjab.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 6, 2013
Farmer Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful AL, Punjab will spend all day sending E-MAILS to Topix in order to get you banned.
Please stop with your lies "Farmer Joe". I have never reported anyone to Topix.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 6, 2013
Al Czervik wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean "so What"....,? So blow me then. no wonder everyone on topix thinks your a a__ hole. Guess i was a little late joining the club.
Why do you care if Hispanic individuals become the majority in Frankfort? Do you hate them?
Al Czervik

West Lafayette, IN

#16 Mar 6, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care if Hispanic individuals become the majority in Frankfort? Do you hate them?
I don't care , what have i posted to make you think that i do?

Location hidden

#17 Mar 6, 2013
Al Czervik wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care , what have i posted to make you think that i do?
So you didn't write the following?:

"I can not speak for Angela , but is it very obvious that the Hispanic people in Frankfort will soon be the majority so maybe Angela is just planning ahead."
Get a grip

Frankfort, IN

#18 Mar 6, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
"I can not speak for Angela , but is it very obvious that the Hispanic people in Frankfort will soon be the majority so maybe Angela is just planning ahead."
Where is his statement did you come up with that he hated mexicans? Damn, something is wrong with you...
Al Czervik

West Lafayette, IN

#19 Mar 6, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell what you see in my remarks that makes you think i am anti Hispanic ?
Farmer Joe

Maroa, IL

#20 Mar 6, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Punjab: "Why do you care if Hispanic individuals become the majority in Frankfort? Do you hate them"?

Why is it Punjab always tries to push the "HATE" button? I don't see any "HATE" here. Just and honest statement.

Now ther REAL reason he uses the "HATE" word is to build a case to get people banned he does not agree with. Then he SENDS IT TO TOPIX TO GET THEM BANNED.
Farmer Joe

Maroa, IL

#21 Mar 6, 2013
Get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is his statement did you come up with that he hated mexicans? Damn, something is wrong with you...
True, there is something wrong with him!!! He always tries to play the "HATE" card, to get people banned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullying Austin Martin and Kyle Johnson 20 min publicrecords 4
Jesse emery. hot or nah? 1 hr yourfullofit 11
will you people ever stop? 3 hr D B Cooper 10
CPS, Judge Faith Graham, others Torturing Jamel... 8 hr troy 5
Review: Vincent M Guido - Dentist 10 hr Chiropractic Service 76
Trouble at Parkview 18 hr You are dumb 44
Mr. Frey 20 hr Richelle M Lutz 13
Mulberry Dating
Find my Match

Mulberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mulberry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mulberry

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:57 am PST

ESPN10:57AM
Lions RT Waddle not likely to play vs. Bears
Bleacher Report11:00 AM
Jaguars, Titans Battle for No. 1 Pick as AFC South Tries to Catch Andrew Luck
NBC Sports11:21 AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
Bleacher Report11:25 AM
If Bears Fire Marc Trestman, What Should They Look For in a Replacement Coach?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Chris Conte: NFL career worth shortened life