Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Dec 13, 2012
Tryingtobereason able

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 5, 2012
 
I live by myself, and I recently started working holiday at a few small places. I have the problem of that I'm on my own and I just need a little help on rent this month. I'm not getting enough hours yet because I just started. 100-200 is all I need to get my bills paid. I'm hard working, I'm not looking for money everywhere, or all the time. I am just a good honest person that needs a helping hand. Are there any churches or people that can help me pay my rent this month?

Since: Aug 11

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 5, 2012
 
Have you tried the county trustee's office? I was down on my luck once and they helped me out. Good luck and God bless
Tryingtobereason able

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 5, 2012
 
Do you have to have kids? Where is that? Do you have an address or number?

thank you!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 7, 2012
 
I believe most if not all of the larger churches in town have some sort of benevolent fund to help those in need. I would contact:

Faith Family
First Baptist
St. Mary's
First Christian
St. Matthew's
First Church of the Nazarene

I know I may have missed some.
Salvation Army

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 7, 2012
 
Please go up to the Salvation Army, They should be able to help you, if not, point you to the right direction.
Tryingtobereason able

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Thanks for the advice!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 11, 2012
 
MUDA96 wrote:
<quoted text>
Punjab, is an excellent source on this, he would know.
Just trying to help someone in need. You should try it sometime, Challenger. Of course that means you might have to close you eyes in order to do it.
Milburn

Attica, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 11, 2012
 
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Just trying to help someone in need. You should try it sometime, Challenger. Of course that means you might have to close you eyes in order to do it.
How in the world do you people know if this is really a person in need ??? Seems kind of funny to me

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Milburn wrote:
<quoted text>How in the world do you people know if this is really a person in need ??? Seems kind of funny to me
That's not up for me to decide. I only provided some organizations that may be able to help this person if they truly are in need.

Should I have asked for this person's W-2 and tax returns before I provided the list of organizations?
resident

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 12, 2012
 
Tryingtobereasonable wrote:
Do you have to have kids? Where is that? Do you have an address or number?
thank you!
First, do you live in Clinton County/Frankfort?
Jack Lord

Attica, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 12, 2012
 
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not up for me to decide. I only provided some organizations that may be able to help this person if they truly are in need.
Should I have asked for this person's W-2 and tax returns before I provided the list of organizations?
First of all , people in this area who are truly in need would know of the appropriate agency or agency's to seek help . In my opinion all you did was to provide a list of caring local people to some scammer from another area so they can take advantage of a local group. Next time poopjap think first and ask questions before giving out info to a unknown person.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 12, 2012
 
Jack Lord wrote:
In my opinion all you did was to provide a list of caring local people to some scammer from another area so they can take advantage of a local group. Next time poopjap think first and ask questions before giving out info to a unknown person.
One would think that these local groups would not be so easily duped by a 'scammer from another area'. Also are you saying nobody local could be a scammer?

I gave out no info that couldn't also be gleaned from a phone book.

Yeesh you people are paranoid.
Jack Lord

Attica, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
One would think that these local groups would not be so easily duped by a 'scammer from another area'. Also are you saying nobody local could be a scammer?
I gave out no info that couldn't also be gleaned from a phone book.
Yeesh you people are paranoid.
I'm sure the scammers in this area know who to hit up for a free hand out. All i am saying i see no reason to help a outsider scam a local church , we have enough locals doing it now .
Tired of all the Crooks

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I can give you the name of a Family that can give you all the information you need concerning how to scam the people of Franktucky out of thousands of dollars. The bad thing about it is, alot of people know they are doing it and they applauded for doing it. Another bad thing about it is, they are considered a pillar of this community abeit a crumbling pillar.
WoW

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 12, 2012
 
Tired of all the Crooks wrote:
I can give you the name of a Family that can give you all the information you need concerning how to scam the people of Franktucky out of thousands of dollars. The bad thing about it is, alot of people know they are doing it and they applauded for doing it. Another bad thing about it is, they are considered a pillar of this community abeit a crumbling pillar.
Don't leave us in suspense. Who?
Dark matter II

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Tired of all the Crooks wrote:
I can give you the name of a Family that can give you all the information you need concerning how to scam the people of Franktucky out of thousands of dollars. The bad thing about it is, alot of people know they are doing it and they applauded for doing it. Another bad thing about it is, they are considered a pillar of this community abeit a crumbling pillar.
Hmmm... would that be Mrs. Stevens?
Harpo

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 13, 2012
 
Tryingtobereasonable wrote:
I live by myself, and I recently started working holiday at a few small places. I have the problem of that I'm on my own and I just need a little help on rent this month. I'm not getting enough hours yet because I just started. 100-200 is all I need to get my bills paid. I'm hard working, I'm not looking for money everywhere, or all the time. I am just a good honest person that needs a helping hand. Are there any churches or people that can help me pay my rent this month?
Sounds like a Meth Head trick to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mulberry Discussions

Search the Mulberry Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
im a potty mouth 39 min truth teller 15
city in the black 41 min truth teller 12
Inmates express themselves through art 43 min Tidbit 1
end for the city pool? 5 hr cya 3
john Gregory 10 hr tammy Stroud 1
ccso 22 hr Insider 3
old cvs bulding Tue Obvious 14
•••
•••
•••
Mulberry Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mulberry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mulberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mulberry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mulberry
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••