Frankfort plans week for sprucing up

Frankfort plans week for sprucing up

There are 30 comments on the Journal and Courier story from Apr 28, 2013, titled Frankfort plans week for sprucing up. In it, Journal and Courier reports that:

Volunteers and monetary donations are needed for Frankfort's 2013 Operation Spring Clean Up week which kicks off May 6. The event is centered around clean up activities planned each evening that week from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the city's six parks and downtown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal and Courier.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22 May 3, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that I am fat, that I have a moronic ass, that I drink beer while watching NASCAR/MMA/WWE.
Where did you read that I was against volunteering? Some people choose not tell anyone else what they are doing for the greater good.
You might want to be a little more mindful of these sophomoric comments you make. But I digress...
Proof again that you are not only a moron, but a judgmental moron.
I don't have to prove anything, that's the unspoken rule of this forum. I can make statements and they are FACT, unless someone can PROVE otherwise.

And you accuse me of sophomoric comments and being judgmental? Pot. Kettle. Black.

You are a hypocrite my South American based friend.
Joe Hoosier

Louisville, KY

#23 May 4, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to prove anything, that's the unspoken rule of this forum. I can make statements and they are FACT, unless someone can PROVE otherwise.
And you accuse me of sophomoric comments and being judgmental? Pot. Kettle. Black.
You are a hypocrite my South American based friend.
Back to name calling again, I see.
Taxes

United States

#24 May 4, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to prove anything, that's the unspoken rule of this forum. I can make statements and they are FACT, unless someone can PROVE otherwise.
And you accuse me of sophomoric comments and being judgmental? Pot. Kettle. Black.
You are a hypocrite my South American based friend.
Why did you not address the volunteer comments?

I think I'll join the group that doesn't care too much about you.
resident

Frankfort, IN

#25 May 4, 2013
punjab wrote:
I have volunteered to help out this coming week. Who else on this forum has?
Me
David

Albania

#26 May 4, 2013
punjab wrote:
I have volunteered to help out this coming week. Who else on this forum has?
Cannot wait to see you out there amigo.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#27 May 5, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Cannot wait to see you out there amigo.
Will you be there?
David

Albania

#28 May 5, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you be there?
Did you just really ask that question???

Please see my previous post.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#29 May 6, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just really ask that question???
Please see my previous post.
You didn't say yes or no. It's a simple question. The statement "Cannot wait to see you there" is open to various interpretations, especially in a written medium like an internet message board.

Besides, your location says you are in Albania. Are you flying back to Frankfort?
Typical jabby response

Westfield, IN

#30 May 6, 2013
There you go again with the location comments.

Yours is hidden. You can say Frankfort all you want. That does not mean you do. It is open to various interpretations. Especially in a written medium like an Internet message board.

The way I see the person's response is that they will see you there which means they will be there.

Not to repeat what everyone else says,but it is warranted . You are a complete moron.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#31 May 7, 2013
Typical jabby response wrote:
There you go again with the location comments.
Yours is hidden. You can say Frankfort all you want. That does not mean you do. It is open to various interpretations. Especially in a written medium like an Internet message board.
The way I see the person's response is that they will see you there which means they will be there.
Not to repeat what everyone else says,but it is warranted . You are a complete moron.
Mission Accomplished.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fred fladd runs again - a sad day for everyone!... (Feb '11) 16 hr jerry gardner 12
wife beater as santa? Wed Real Frankfort Re... 9
Jeremy R Bennett Dec 12 I wonder 1
Conflict of Interest Dec 12 Real Frankfort Re... 9
So let me get this straight Dec 12 Frankfort Citizen 17
Chad Perkins Dec 9 Cellblock 18
Drug epidemic Dec 9 Gets it4684 5

Mulberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mulberry Mortgages