Comments
1 - 20 of 33 Comments Last updated Mar 4, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Question for the masses

Tampa, FL

#1 Feb 25, 2013
The truth comes out about the lack of money to finish Ivy Tech?

He has said that he will be looking at the "plan" and see where costs can be cut. Isn't that what Stan Smith of Gill Construction is supposed to be doing? If Mr. Smith says it could be an extra 2.1 million, one would be led to believe that there are some costs that the mayor conveniently left out to make this deal look good.

Well... there it is. Bring on the nay-saying haters and we'll continue to shower truth back at your kool-aid induced lies.
Tired of all the Crooks

Frankfort, IN

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Just another day in Franktucky, Indiana. When will people learn, Politicians = Crooks, Liers, Thieves, selfish, hypocrites. just saying.

Smoke and Mirrors I say!!
handful

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Question for the masses wrote:
He has said that he will be looking at the "plan" and see where costs can be cut. Isn't that what Stan Smith of Gill Construction is supposed to be doing? If Mr. Smith says it could be an extra 2.1 million, one would be led to believe that there are some costs that the mayor conveniently left out to make this deal look good.
Well... there it is. Bring on the nay-saying haters and we'll continue to shower truth back at your kool-aid induced lies.
Question for the masses, should be message for the few, that is all that reads your remarks.

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#5 Feb 26, 2013
If ya listened ta Shan "tha man" Sheridan on WILO today,( what a joke ) HE said that They are a Swopin the corner of what USED ta be DAS MALL IE Shanklins "fer us OL Folks"- For the KEENEYS Corner with CVS- and they will have ALL the parkin they need!
Another

Michigantown, IN

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Chalk up another kool-aid drinker in "handful".

"Question" does ask a legit question. She or he probably has more to offer than a green swilling koolaid person like you.
Stupid

Frankfort, IN

#7 Feb 26, 2013
No idiot. Gill was supposed to bid for the work. Apparently you have never built anything in your life. Therefore shut up and hide your ignorance.
Stupid

Frankfort, IN

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Tired of all the Crooks wrote:
Just another day in Franktucky, Indiana. When will people learn, Politicians = Crooks, Liers, Thieves, selfish, hypocrites. just saying.
Smoke and Mirrors I say!!
Franktucky would be lucky if you kept your hideous opinions and stereo types to yourself.
Question for the masses

Bangkok, Thailand

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Looks like the morons are out tonight.

"Stupid", I am just repeating what the reporter said about Gill Construction. If you weren't a part of that conversation, which you weren't, then shut the he!! up you dumb son of a biotch.

Nu-Viewer- thanks for a sensible response about the parking situation. The question now is "can you create a parking lot there and not flood the crap out of the ol Clancy's building?".

Wonder what the State will have to say about that. I also wonder who's gonna cough up the difference in lot sizes from the old gas station and Das Mall.
confused

Noblesville, IN

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Looks like the morons are out tonight.
"Stupid", I am just repeating what the reporter said about Gill Construction. If you weren't a part of that conversation, which you weren't, then shut the he!! up you dumb son of a biotch.
Nu-Viewer- thanks for a sensible response about the parking situation. The question now is "can you create a parking lot there and not flood the crap out of the ol Clancy's building?".
Wonder what the State will have to say about that. I also wonder who's gonna cough up the difference in lot sizes from the old gas station and Das Mall.
You are the MORON that started this !!I agree with stupid , THis is the typical stereo type of Frankfort, you all want to see someone fail. In every construction there are alot of variables that deterime the cost of the project. The bids won't be read until March 12th ,so we won't really know to then how much this will cost. So Mr. Masses just sit behind your computer and pretend how smart you think you are.
Tired of all the Crooks

Frankfort, IN

#11 Feb 27, 2013
I really like how "stupid" is calling everyone else stupid. Things that make you go.....hummmm.
Citizen

Frankfort, IN

#12 Feb 27, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text> You are the MORON that started this !!I agree with stupid , THis is the typical stereo type of Frankfort, you all want to see someone fail. In every construction there are alot of variables that deterime the cost of the project. The bids won't be read until March 12th ,so we won't really know to then how much this will cost. So Mr. Masses just sit behind your computer and pretend how smart you think you are.
Wow... name calling. Your parents must be proud.

I doubt anyone on here wants to see failure. I bet they would, instead, see something thought out and recounciled before they hand over the keys to a building, a land swap, and a ton of money that doesn't exist. Well, at least on paper it doesn't. This will be a good test of whether Judy Sutter will be pressed to make it look good, whether they go and beg Steve Miller and the USB for money from the power co, or do a Shan Sheridan and float a loan from Farmer's Bank for god knows how much money.

So now some people have stepped in and given privately. Glad they were led to do that. But to invest in something that won't give a return directly to a city, which doesn't have that kind of money to throw around, is simply off the chart silly.

Michigantown, IN

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Question.......... Does ANYONE over there remember TWO count them TWO EX Superintendent of Schools that came in to your little town and gave YOUR tax payers BIG ideas about EDUCATION like: TEARING down local schools-making your CHILDREN walk to those schools- raising the taxes then leaving: THEN ANOTHER one comes in and GETS YOUR tax payers to FUND an $800,000.00 TENNIS Court along with a Building that has BACK TAXES owed on it that YOUR tax monies end up paying?? then THAT Superintendent ends up leaving your little town HIG and dry? My fear is this...... WHAT ELSE IN THE NAME OF EDUCATION?????????? NOT ECONOMIC DEVELOPEMNET? Economic Development is a GOVERNMENT word for YOUR TAX MONEY.
A realistic resident

Michigantown, IN

#14 Feb 27, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
Question.......... Does ANYONE over there remember TWO count them TWO EX Superintendent of Schools that came in to your little town and gave YOUR tax payers BIG ideas about EDUCATION like: TEARING down local schools-making your CHILDREN walk to those schools- raising the taxes then leaving: THEN ANOTHER one comes in and GETS YOUR tax payers to FUND an $800,000.00 TENNIS Court along with a Building that has BACK TAXES owed on it that YOUR tax monies end up paying?? then THAT Superintendent ends up leaving your little town HIG and dry? My fear is this...... WHAT ELSE IN THE NAME OF EDUCATION?????????? NOT ECONOMIC DEVELOPEMNET? Economic Development is a GOVERNMENT word for YOUR TAX MONEY.
Is whatever town your from already a land of perfection that you have to try to tell us what you think we need to do??

Why don't you straighten up your little church and stop worrying about the town of Frankfort?

Michigantown, IN

#15 Feb 27, 2013
Evidently you have as much DOG in this race as I do since your NAME and address says MICHIGANTOWN there STUP- Last time this ol guy looked on a MAP Michigantown had nuthin to DO with FRANKFORT EITHER? and a Little CHURCH? Don't know WHERE THAT came out of but if ya NEED some kind of support Like THAT they are a Votin on a new POPE - ya Might apply fer THAT position!
Wondering

Frankfort, IN

#16 Feb 27, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
Without revealing yourself please let us know how much you pay to Clinton County in local taxes and property taxes.

Agree with the tennis court but not when it comes to education.
stupid

Frankfort, IN

#17 Feb 27, 2013
To the "masses". We are at a high of 22 people online tonight. Whew.
A realistic resident

Michigantown, IN

#18 Feb 27, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
Evidently you have as much DOG in this race as I do since your NAME and address says MICHIGANTOWN there STUP- Last time this ol guy looked on a MAP Michigantown had nuthin to DO with FRANKFORT EITHER? and a Little CHURCH? Don't know WHERE THAT came out of but if ya NEED some kind of support Like THAT they are a Votin on a new POPE - ya Might apply fer THAT position!
I live within city limits, clown.

That Pope thing would be more up your alley preacherman. You want to run everything and tell on everybody

Michigantown, IN

#19 Feb 27, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Without revealing yourself please let us know how much you pay to Clinton County in local taxes and property taxes.
Agree with the tennis court but not when it comes to education.
I have no Problem with that at all. Since I LIVE in Clinton County, and own a HOME in CLinton County I Pay Real Estate Taxes and also must pay what is commanly called in the Townships (see my name and address) a DITCH tax. My Home is Approximately worth $150,000 along with OUT buildings I have a Modest Income I am a Retired person BUT I still have INCOME THUS I pay taxes.
Anything else?
NOW........ NOTICE I did not say I DISSAGREE with education, I simply stated PLEASE do NOT make the TAXPAYERS "more responsible"
for YOUR desires and USE the name EDUCATION to get it. Is that a better way of stating it? Please forgive me - I have had some NUT all night bugging me on here thinking I was SOMEONE who got KICKED off YOUR Chamber so I really am tired - so please forgive if my wording was incorrect - My HEART is in the right place and I STILL believe the words ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT are GOVERNMENT words for YOUR TAX MONEY!
Perspective

Frankfort, IN

#20 Feb 27, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... name calling. Your parents must be proud.
I doubt anyone on here wants to see failure. I bet they would, instead, see something thought out and recounciled before they hand over the keys to a building, a land swap, and a ton of money that doesn't exist. Well, at least on paper it doesn't. This will be a good test of whether Judy Sutter will be pressed to make it look good, whether they go and beg Steve Miller and the USB for money from the power co, or do a Shan Sheridan and float a loan from Farmer's Bank for god knows how much money.
So now some people have stepped in and given privately. Glad they were led to do that. But to invest in something that won't give a return directly to a city, which doesn't have that kind of money to throw around, is simply off the chart silly.
You are Elaborating on something you suspect and not the facts. How much do you pay in county taxes and property taxes?
Get a grip

Frankfort, IN

#21 Feb 27, 2013
Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Elaborating on something you suspect and not the facts. How much do you pay in county taxes and property taxes?
I suppose if the other person is elaborating on something he may suspect, then what will the cost be and what will the return for the city be? Do you know or are you suspecting as well?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankfort Facebook Groups...spreading hate? 2 hr Not who you think... 28
Worst Dr in frankort Dr. Wagoner 11 hr Thankful 16
Alicia Warthan... The Skankapotomus of Frankfort (Apr '11) 11 hr itsme 26
Blueberry hill pancake house. Thu only in frankfort 32
Business owners with a criminal record Thu cowards 38
Indiana officer to keep job after pushing over ... Thu Fight back on bad... 3
vern must be furious Wed megastar 2
•••
•••
•••