How do you think our County Commissioners are doing in their first week?

Posted in the Mulberry Forum

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jan 9, 2013
tom

Frankfort, IN

#1 Jan 3, 2013
I have heard a lot and it seems not one of the new commissioners are any smarter than the last. These are actually worse. 4 years of destruction? Really?
come on

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Go take your Meds Bill
tom

Frankfort, IN

#3 Jan 4, 2013
come on wrote:
Go take your Meds Bill
For one I am not Bill! I am a citizen of this Godforsaken place and believe the Commissioners a fooled a lot of you gossipers. Who acts without researching? They have personal vendetas and are crooks.
come on

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jan 4, 2013
well come down tommy, you are just mad because you forgot to vote! it will take time to fix all the things that the beards did. that said go back where you came from and let people that are smart try to fix this. if you dont like our town move! just sounds like you like to bitch!
Jack Lord

West Lafayette, IN

#5 Jan 4, 2013
OMG !!!!!!!!!! These new guys have only had 4 days. Get over it you Beards and Woods lovers
Holy poop

Frankfort, IN

#6 Jan 4, 2013
come on wrote:
well come down tommy, you are just mad because you forgot to vote! it will take time to fix all the things that the beards did. that said go back where you came from and let people that are smart try to fix this. if you dont like our town move! just sounds like you like to bitch!
Who in the world are you referring to when you say SMART? None of these guys are a bit smart......
come on

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jan 4, 2013
holy poop what a name you have you dumn ass! you think that the new guys can fix all that in 4 days? give them some time! you just cant fix stupid in 4 days!
Holy poop

Frankfort, IN

#8 Jan 4, 2013
come on wrote:
holy poop what a name you have you dumn ass! you think that the new guys can fix all that in 4 days? give them some time! you just cant fix stupid in 4 days!
I agree you can't fix stupid in four days but you also can't change stupid. It took these fellas several years to become stupid, so yeah you are right, we won't be able to fix stupid...
tom

Frankfort, IN

#9 Jan 5, 2013
come on wrote:
well come down tommy, you are just mad because you forgot to vote! it will take time to fix all the things that the beards did. that said go back where you came from and let people that are smart try to fix this. if you dont like our town move! just sounds like you likye to bitch!
You are only defensive because you obviously have something to gain with the new board or you are one of them! Go do your homework on all three guys. And yes I VOTED!!
Huh

Michigantown, IN

#10 Jan 5, 2013
The voters have spoken.

It will take time to see if they spoke the right way.
old man

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jan 9, 2013
one of them is a pig farmer and the other one needs to be in a home. my way of thinking is they need to move in together and start paving the road to no where with their own money and not on the backs of tax payers!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blueberry hill pancake house. 8 hr Misty 33
Worst Dr in frankort Dr. Wagoner 22 hr Thankful 16
Alicia Warthan... The Skankapotomus of Frankfort (Apr '11) 23 hr itsme 26
Business owners with a criminal record Thu cowards 38
Indiana officer to keep job after pushing over ... Thu Fight back on bad... 3
vern must be furious Wed megastar 2
Hot Dog Festival is it another Alive on 65 Aug 26 News flash 48
•••
•••

Mulberry Jobs