Tickets for Alive on 65

Posted in the Mulberry Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cheap seats

Kokomo, IN

#1 Sep 4, 2012
For all of you one hear complaining it it to expensive to go to the Alive on 65 you can stop. You have two choice's know. One as of today you can buy 4 tickets of $100.00 and kids under 10 are free so a family can go pretty cheap. Also you can go to Deal Chicken on the Lafayette Journal Courier or the Indianapolis Star and Pickup tickets for $27.00 each or 2 for $50.00 go to http://www.dealchicken.com/lafayette-in/17355 . So let's stop complaining and support the community and buy tickets and go to this great event.
Taxes

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2012
Since our taxpayers money is covering it, shouldn't the Clinton County residents get them free?
Refund the difference

Michigantown, IN

#3 Sep 4, 2012
Do we get the difference back on what we paid for the original tickets versus what you're charging now?
Julie

Frankfort, IN

#5 Sep 4, 2012
Yea, let's allow kids 10 and under in free. They'll enjoy all the drunk adults being given all the free beer.
Has anyone seen

Michigantown, IN

#6 Sep 5, 2012
the contingency plan for storms and other emergencies? Who's eating the extra police and fire costs?
run this town

Frankfort, IN

#7 Sep 7, 2012
Why don't all you really smart people on TOPIX run this town. Acorrding to you every one in office are dumb asses. What you really are is a bunch of pussies who hide behind topix.Really, step up and show us how a city should be ran! I think all are elected officals should read topix to find out how to properly run our town. If you really want to help like you say you do, STEP UP we need good people like you. I believe what will happen is nothing and that is exactly what would happen if you ran our town.
run this town

Frankfort, IN

#8 Sep 7, 2012
All so, its easy to see how many people make up a multitude, in some peoples eyes thats 5!!!!!!!!
You are next

Michigantown, IN

#9 Sep 10, 2012
run this town wrote:
Why don't all you really smart people on TOPIX run this town. Acorrding to you every one in office are dumb asses. What you really are is a bunch of pussies who hide behind topix.Really, step up and show us how a city should be ran! I think all are elected officals should read topix to find out how to properly run our town. If you really want to help like you say you do, STEP UP we need good people like you. I believe what will happen is nothing and that is exactly what would happen if you ran our town.
we're starting with the county first then we'll be gunning for the crooked one's screwing up Frankfort!!!
You are next

Michigantown, IN

#10 Sep 10, 2012
run this town wrote:
And you are not hiding???
there were not

United States

#11 Sep 10, 2012
3500- 4000 people at the concert.
overkill

Frankfort, IN

#12 Sep 10, 2012
there were not wrote:
3500- 4000 people at the concert.
150 of those were police. There's less police presence at Lucas Oil with 65,000 spectators.
You are next

Michigantown, IN

#13 Sep 11, 2012
overkill wrote:
<quoted text>
150 of those were police. There's less police presence at Lucas Oil with 65,000 spectators.
Does the county get billed for those officers?
Anyone

Michigantown, IN

#14 Sep 11, 2012
pick up their prize yet?
Wow

United States

#15 Sep 11, 2012
The only one that made money there was Shoups.
Richard McCoy Jr

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Sep 11, 2012
Wow wrote:
The only one that made money there was Shoups.
Yep. Shoup's was guaranteed money as they received a portion off every raffle ticket.

Shoup's refused to honor the discounted raffle ticket price for concern they would not receive its full compensation for the meal.

Once word got out to full paying concert ticket holders about steeply discounted concert tickets , the Chamber offered a discount on the raffle price. Issue came on event day when people showed and were told they could not get the discount raffle ticket.

I was there - that is how I know - and I was $47 concert ticket holder.

Thanks Shan & Jason for honoring your word.- sarcasm for those who don't know.
chamber news

United States

#17 Sep 11, 2012
Are these guys related to the Beards?
where r u now

United States

#18 Sep 11, 2012
run this town wrote:
waiting to hear your B.S. excuses...
Wounded Warrior

United States

#19 Sep 25, 2012
Richard McCoy Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Shoup's was guaranteed money as they received a portion off every raffle ticket.
Shoup's refused to honor the discounted raffle ticket price for concern they would not receive its full compensation for the meal.
Once word got out to full paying concert ticket holders about steeply discounted concert tickets , the Chamber offered a discount on the raffle price. Issue came on event day when people showed and were told they could not get the discount raffle ticket.
I was there - that is how I know - and I was $47 concert ticket holder.
Thanks Shan & Jason for honoring your word.- sarcasm for those who don't know.
The wounded warriors don't get their money either.
Support local business

Frankfort, IN

#20 Oct 15, 2012
What a bunch of cry babies at least someone tried to go something positive for the community! This website should be shut down! It does nothing but tear the community apart rather than build it up. There is more than plenty of opportunity to work with the chamber or the mayor or go to public meetings and make a difference. The difference is you have to make known who you are and act in a respectful manner, this is hard for most of the people on topix.
Out of control

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Oct 15, 2012
You keep preaching this redreick, but you don't realize the people of this community are being ignored by this whole group. You can go to every meeting and say your peace you will be shot down, ignored and made fun of after the meeting unless you are part of their group. Look at what's going on with the slum lords the mayor is taking their side not the peoples. He said he's not taking sides ,who is he trying to convince he's not, him self? Everyone else see right through it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankfort Flower Baskets 11 hr Native 1
Swimming Pool Cost & Profit 13 hr Vote no 11
News High school scoreboard, May 26 Thu clodhopper 1
Getting the spice dealer off the streets Thu PeopleLikeYou 20
News Voters will weigh in on $30M plans to renovate ... May 26 Frankfort Resident 251
Buffalo Wild Wings in Frankfort May 20 Realist 10
"no slum lords" signs (Sep '12) May 19 BANLiberty 322
More from around the web

Mulberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]